D3Box Beta - Play 4 Accounts at once with ease! Soon to come Guild Wars 2 Box/Hack menu

Shout-Out

User Tag List

Gw2Sales's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

D3Box Beta - Play 4 Accounts at once with ease! Soon to come Guild Wars 2 Box/Hack

Hey guys I am sorry I been inactive for a long time here but development was worth it. I am now proud to announce D3Box Beta. This is only to give you guys a heads up on what I am doing.

We need a website Maker!:
    Yes that is right we need someone who is able to make a website for us. It will be about all of our products. The prize is you will get lifetime access to the programs we make! You will be making the site first on our server as we will be testing everything. Others can compete for this job so just let me know. (Possible long term job for you).

Features:
    Code:
    - Multi Boxing - Allows you to play 4 characters at once. [Will be adding more if needed but average computers can't stant 4 at once]
    - Auto Repeater - Allows the 4 boxes to perform actions with just one mouse and keyboard. [This option can be hot keyed on and off]
    - Auto Attack (Stops when no mobs on map)
    - CPU Hack - Makes gaming at ease by disabling the other boxes user interface.
    Known Issues:
    Code:
    -This only works with Diablo III specifically as we focus each application for one game. Our next one will be Guild Wars 2.
    -You MUST copy your Diablo 3 folder and paste it to your desktop and add the application in the folder as well.
    Screens:

D3Box Beta - Play 4 Accounts at once with ease! Soon to come Guild Wars 2 Box/Hack
    jackus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looks cool. Too bad i dont play any mroe, I only bot.

jetcar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cool, how powerful should be pc to run 4 accounts?

Cecu's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    121/20
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jetcar View Post
    Thats the most common question, I wanna ask too^^

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jetcar View Post
    I honestly wouldn't know how to answer this one as my desktop is all up to date.

I can say if you generally spent 400-500 on your computer. You will have some lag issues with this. Also keep in mind you need good internet connection as well.

AndrielMarie's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you do networking? I mean control other PC with this? It could be another physical PC or Virtual Machines (each VM with minimal settings to reduce strain on PC). I used to run 4 VMs on my system, and even 4 instances of D3 (but I prefer VM because I can still use my PC). While I am not interested with D3, G2 is promising...

nergoza's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is it safe from banning?

dabaq's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it like Isboxer or pwnboxer?

also does it ONLY work with four accounts, or is it possible to two-box?

Dark_Mage-'s Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uhhhhh.... Is this related to ISBoxer? I've never used ISBoxer, but this looks like a copy/paste of it if it isn't related. Just wondering...

EDIT: This is either fake malware or a straight rip of ISBoxer, in my opinion. I'm not going to bother wasting my time checking it out either way, but there is my warning.
    Last edited by Dark_Mage-; 10-30-2012 at 01:12 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dark_Mage- View Post
    Uhhhhh.... Is this related to ISBoxer? I've never used ISBoxer, but this looks like a copy/paste of it if it isn't related. Just wondering...

EDIT: This is either fake malware or a straight rip of ISBoxer, in my opinion. I'm not going to bother wasting my time checking it out either way, but there is my warning.
    You do know there are like 7 other multi boxes just like ISBoxer right?

Sure I copied the features of ISBoxer but my main focus is games such as Diablo and GW2. Unlike ISBoxer, this comes with a few hacks such as for GW2 you have speed hack etc.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I am aware there are many available public multibox options, none of which I am directly familiar with. However, ISBoxer from LavishSoft has been around quite a while, and, as far as I know, this icon here --
    (citation: Click Bar - ISBoxer )
    -- is exclusive to it. Now, normally I wouldn't care either way, but then I remembered that "Diablo Billionaire" name from somewhere. My old friend Markee did a (rather horrible) interview by someone with that moniker. That plus the moniker you're using here, and the overall tone, leads me to believe you may want to sell this software at some point. Maybe you borrowed the image from ISBoxer, but I would recommend using your own. Maybe it's just a common image, though I gotta say ISBoxer is the only thing that pops into my head when I see it. Perhaps you were running ISBoxer on top of your D3Box? I don't see why that would be the case.

So what I'm saying is that you may have a nice GUI screenshot, but that actual Youtube video you cited in your post titled, "D3Box" with "beta" as the description is actually just ISBoxer unless you used the same images. See, the fact you have all those custom images up there make me think you would have just made your own, though.

So I rolled over to LavishSoft and asked Joe, but he had no idea who you were or what this was. Correct me if I'm wrong on something. Honestly I'm just looking out for a known developer in the scene as well as, potentially, the community, too.

ISBoxer running with Ultima for more reference:

Anyway, I was just wondering. I can help test if you really need testers. I can probably help some with a site, too, if I get free time.
    Last edited by Dark_Mage-; 10-30-2012 at 06:52 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, yeah, now I remember you quite clearly. I knew you were abso-****ing-lutely full of shit during that "Interview" and I 'looked you up.' You're totally full of shit.

A small sliver to backup my claim: You are a member of HackForums.net and you are a known scammer/liar. You changed your name there to "GpUnlimited" (currently, after other various changes)
    Hack Forums
    Here you claims that session ID hacking is the real reason you got so rich (after you claimed to be "totally legit", but not before you promoted a bunch of dumb bots around and talked about "botting 24/7 on US and EU"), and you got it from your "Chinese gold farmer" friends that you always talks about. In this case, you "work for them". You even goes on to say, "It is even stated by blizzard that they don't recommend you joining public games until they fix the issue." This never, ever, ever happened. Prove any of this wrong. Most people that talk about their "Chinese gold farmer friends" are full of shit. This is a small sliver of plenty of things I could point out.

I thought I was done having to listen/read your bullshit, but nope, here you are again mucking up my reading experience on OwnedCore and causing me to waste time trying to make sure you aren't trying to sneak some kind of malignant intent into the community here. Nah, you're just full of hot air.

Now I'm starting to go around and try to clear up all your full-of-shit posts like this one and you accusing Evozer of not being the author of his own work when it hits me -- why I disliked you so much from the get go.

Begone, kid. You're mucking up my neighborhood. That video is nothing more than ISBoxer.

My favorite part of your 15-minutes-of-fame interview was when you're big ballin' in the dolla dolla bills from Diablo AND THEN YOUR MOM INTERRUPTS THE INTERVIEW TO ASK YOU IF YOU WANT SOMETHING FROM SUBWAY LOL >>>.

~xPoSeD Blizzhackers style (word to mah Knig. laugh twice as hard for me)

[e] I noticed your posts about clientless GW2 bots, too. I'd say that, at best you are going around making a bunch of baseless, non-functioning GUIs. Maybe one day you can find some programmer to fill them up with functionality, but you're definitely going about it the wrong way, bro. LoL. Maybe stick to making vB templates on DeviantArt until you can get that going.

Also, I noticed one of your previous pseudonyms there was "Gids". Hmm... http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/memb...2349-gids.html

I guess what I'm saying is: Eat a Dick, y0~!
    Last edited by Dark_Mage-; 10-31-2012 at 01:15 AM.

luciferc's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Referring to your advertisement, I see mention of Speedhack/Teleporting however none are visible in the GUI.

Do you mean using another hack or just forgot to remove that before posting.

"is it safe from banning? "

-Most likely not if it is as described. One of the main reasons ISXBoxer is whitelisted is that it is 100% legit. No hacks etc. built in. However, if he did it correctly and has the hacking part separated then it should be ok in practice.

sammich8888's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do i get access to this?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You wish hard upon a star, bro.

Adding hacks or even "automated attacks" to a multiboxing software instantly blacklists it. Pretty much any kind of automation beyond having actions sent to multiple windows simultaneously and Blizzard no longer embraces the third-party software.
    Last edited by Dark_Mage-; 11-05-2012 at 04:02 AM.