Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated! Someone please test the changes I made for pre-28 account support, as I'm unable to test them myself! Thanks.

(If anyone's interested, it automatically copies immortal clients in the 'client' directory for each immortal session! Hopefully it'll work! (Annoying for my antivirus, which flags immortal.exe as a virus though)

[Immortal] dd.Manager
    bobdan's Avatar Knight CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    16/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ddisguise View Post
    I'll be rolling out an update tomorrow that should be able to handle pre-28 accounts (albeit in a rough and dirty way) until I can refine it into something smoother! As for the feedback, I'm sure you'll want to hear it from someone other than me.
    hey mate i really appreciate the work your doing and its not that i dont trust you (well, i dont trust ANYONE) but yeah i'd be storing a $5000 a month bunch of accounts in this haha and as you can understand i dont really feel like being the guinea pig to test.

however! if this works and you save me time which equals $$ i will be donating to you for sure!

keep up the work, hopefully we can get some testers if i knew more about pulling it apart to check its safe i would do so

also have you posted source code yet?

ddisguise's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bobdan View Post
    hey mate i really appreciate the work your doing and its not that i dont trust you (well, i dont trust ANYONE) but yeah i'd be storing a $5000 a month bunch of accounts in this haha and as you can understand i dont really feel like being the guinea pig to test.

however! if this works and you save me time which equals $$ i will be donating to you for sure!

keep up the work, hopefully we can get some testers
    It's totally understandable, I'd feel the same way! I've included source code for those that can understand AutoIt, and I'd love for anyone at all to browse through it and slip in some vouches so we can get past this stage =P

Thanks G/R
    16/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok i understart autoit i feel better about compiling it myself and having a look myself lol.

is there any reason why you havn't posted this in the VS forums?

im sure we could get alot more testers that way.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bobdan View Post
    ok i understart autoit i feel better about compiling it myself and having a look myself lol.

is there any reason why you havn't posted this in the VS forums?

im sure we could get alot more testers that way.
    I've posted it in the Demon Hunter section of the VS forums actually! (Since the auto SS/Prep spam is the only aux script it has so far. =P )

Thanks G/R
    16/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol ok must have missed it, i'll give it a go and give you some feedback since im running 18 accounts currently i should be able to test pre-28 pretty well for you lol
    Last edited by bobdan; 06-24-2012 at 08:20 PM.

truely's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info!

Thanks G/R
    16/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this thing needs more attention, for anyone using more then 1 client on IB its a must!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated! Latest goodies are on the original post!

vegasmoney's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright I've quickly gone through the source code and all looks clean.

To make it clear to anyone saying "it's safe it's safe!" this means strictly the source code. As I've not decompiled the .exe he's attached, it *could* be different. I doubt it, and I'm not saying don't trust the OP here, but I'd rather be very clear.

ddisguise: Big thanks for your work. I might be making some modifications/tweaks as well as adding a feature or two for my own use, so really appreciate your development!
    -vegasmoney

zibiam's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Testing it now, the only issues im haveing is that its realy slow/ hangs from time to time when i try to launch up eatch instace. Duno how to rly describe it better, but once trye to load up, sometimes wont react at all just stands there working for say 20-30 sec before anything happends. This is with pre28 acc and quite a few running. Wanne add aswel then when i launch them it takes quite a while before it start the upp, might want to look into that as it quite anoying. Except for that evrything sems good, +rep. Just adding abit here, sems program just hanged for me, still up but wont do anything so theres still work to be done.
    Last edited by zibiam; 06-27-2012 at 01:48 PM.

zibiam's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bin trying abit more, cant get past nr 3, when try to launch that the program just hangs and becomes unresponsive for a while then when if try to launch nr 3 again nothing happends. got Avast antivirus running, tryed to add both IB and DD to exception list but no good, but when disabled avast all together semd that evrything run smooth without any issue.

but as for the crashing issue, was something i did wrong in the config had D3_Dir2 instead of D3_Dir3.
    Last edited by zibiam; 06-27-2012 at 02:01 PM.

Kinosix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pre 28 account here. is there a way to get these screens to run in the back instead of ontop all the time? would like to run another d3 instance to play with the bots playing the background.

nevermind. for some reason i couldnt drop the windows back on the first startup. works now. luls. this is great work man. keep it up
    Last edited by Kinosix; 06-27-2012 at 03:10 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, immortal.exe flags as a virus for me, so I had to ignore the whole folder I placed my manager in to make it run smoothly.

When you launch a client from the manager, it will wait until it can retrieve a handle from the client (after the splash screen, when the actual window starts), until that happens, the program will not respond to anything else!

Any performance issues with the games themselves however, I can't think of a reason for the manager to be causing it. It's simply running shell executes and monitoring handles!

Thanks G/R
    16/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this program rocks! keep up the good work man its saving me so much time and effort

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast