0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by who knows View Post
    You must have rebound your space bar. Space bar, by default, closes all windows. This is what the program assumes you use.
    Its a good suggestion, though. I'll try to add some customization.
    Thanks. I remapped some hotkeys because the default ones are pretty bad in my opinion. Any estimated time for the update, if there even is one?
    Could really use this as of now because for some reason when I made my own AutoIt script, the game detects it I think? It closes after a use or two.

[FREE] WK's GEAR SWAP BOT
    dgnguyenz's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hiep View Post
    Thanks. I remapped some hotkeys because the default ones are pretty bad in my opinion. Any estimated time for the update, if there even is one?
    Could really use this as of now because for some reason when I made my own AutoIt script, the game detects it I think? It closes after a use or two.
    Yeah the program keep crashing for some reason, it could be that i was chatting but some time it would just close on it self

LastDance's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Working great on 1920 x 1080 =)

Edit: What if I'm using 2h?
    Last edited by LastDance; 06-04-2012 at 06:26 AM.

kallellkryptonite's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya, that's one thing most of the switchers miss -- swapping all gear + weapon (which basically means it takes up MORE than one row in your inventory. I ran in the issue this weekend going from a 2 hander to 1h + source combo. Any chance you could implement that? Also, i suggest that you move the gear swapping to the BOTTOM of the inventory too as well, since going from a 2 hander to a 1H + off hand combo will leave a gap in your inventory; meaning if you pick something up it will fill in that open space by default.

91jimtid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This program is awesome, thnx alot!

iMozzy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by who knows View Post

Use auction house mode, the plus sign when you want to chat etc.
    Yea I can do that, but what reason is there to have a hotkey for closing the program in the first place?

Is there any chance you can allow us to select whether or not we want to have that option? Or allow us to select the hotkeys ourselves

Kilise's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ya I'm not sure exactly what's going on, sometimes it equips my chest and others it doesn't, the chest is in my slot just 2 slots left of my Main ring on your picture, and it'll put it on sometimes and not the other, as well as it wont equip the main ring ever with my 1600x900 res, please fix this >,<

who knows's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hiep View Post
    Today.

Originally Posted by dgnguyenz View Post
    Yeah the program keep crashing for some reason, it could be that i was chatting but some time it would just close on it self
    You're probably hitting 0. A real crash would pop up notifying you there was an error in the code.

Originally Posted by LastDance View Post
    Working great on 1920 x 1080 =)

Edit: What if I'm using 2h?
    Originally Posted by kallellkryptonite View Post
    Ya, that's one thing most of the switchers miss -- swapping all gear + weapon (which basically means it takes up MORE than one row in your inventory. I ran in the issue this weekend going from a 2 hander to 1h + source combo. Any chance you could implement that? Also, i suggest that you move the gear swapping to the BOTTOM of the inventory too as well, since going from a 2 hander to a 1H + off hand combo will leave a gap in your inventory; meaning if you pick something up it will fill in that open space by default.
    I don't have any characters that use 2h, and I didn't really think about supporting it.

Not going to change it to bottom row. It would simply be too much work to re-do all those coordinates. Without any real incentive for myself to do so, since the program is free etc.

Originally Posted by 91jimtid View Post
    This program is awesome, thnx alot!
    Thanks, let me know what you think or if you run into any issues/comments.

Originally Posted by iMozzy View Post
    Yea I can do that, but what reason is there to have a hotkey for closing the program in the first place?

Is there any chance you can allow us to select whether or not we want to have that option? Or allow us to select the hotkeys ourselves
    I'll be doing something similar to this, either today's update or soon thereafter.

Originally Posted by Kilise View Post
    ya I'm not sure exactly what's going on, sometimes it equips my chest and others it doesn't, the chest is in my slot just 2 slots left of my Main ring on your picture, and it'll put it on sometimes and not the other, as well as it wont equip the main ring ever with my 1600x900 res, please fix this >,<
    Hopefully I fixed these issues for the next update. I couldn't really see where you might have a problem with the chest you were talking about, but I most definitely saw the issue with the primary ring. Thanks.

Originally Posted by SpamBears View Post
    Here's my suggestions. I just want to say that I love what you did, and it works great, don't let anyone tell you differently. These are just a few things that would be good to add.

1. Select if you have a 2h, or a 1h + 1h, or a 1h + shield/OH. That way the bot knows how to click the second item, or if there is one at all.
    2. Add the option to use "custom keys". Make a checkbox saying something like "custom keys", and then users can input their keys they use instead of the defaults.
    3. Clean out the redundant checks. If uses less system resources (yes I know it's minuscule at most right now, but it's just good coding practice, and will help in the long run).
    4. Even out all of your delays, and make sure there is a small delay between each to avoid misclicks. Lower fps computers can't handle doing that many clicks right away. (Possibly add a user input to the gui to allow user defined delay?)

Again, love what you did with this.
    Thanks for the positive reinforcement.
    1.There should *always* be a second item; all of the offhands (like shields or quivers for example) have + magic find. I'll think about the option anyway.
    2.I'll address hotkeys soon
    3.Already caught most of them
    4.Really good suggestion will implement.

mayainverse's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    would it be possible to make hotkeys that have no other functions in game like f1-f4 also I am not sure if this is the same for everyone but the alt ring socket for res 128x720 clicks very slightly below the ring. not a big deal just pointing out. and thank you so much for making something so cool and not trying to make a buck like most people. not only that you make whole ui and many resolution supports you could have just posted a raw script you used for yourself. you really went the whole ACT IV inferno with this one.

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mayainverse View Post
    would it be possible to make hotkeys that have no other functions in game like f1-f4 also I am not sure if this is the same for everyone but the alt ring socket for res 128x720 clicks very slightly below the ring. not a big deal just pointing out. and thank you so much for making something so cool and not trying to make a buck like most people. not only that you make whole ui and many resolution supports you could have just posted a raw script you used for yourself. you really went the whole ACT IV inferno with this one.
    That was very kind of you to say. I'll add F1 as another keybinding for swapping gear. I assume you meant 1280x720 I'll check the resolution.

Edit: Found what you were talking about, fixed it.
    Last edited by who knows; 06-04-2012 at 05:27 PM.

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated original post with version 2.1:

• Slightly Modified 1600x900 based on feedback, requires testing.
    • Slightly Modified 1280x720 based on feedback, requires testing. (Fixed alternate ring)
    • Added in Optional Micro Delay (Time between actual clicks) for slower computers.
    • Added in Optional keybinding change for the bot for opening your inventory.
    • Removed some redundant code.
    • Added F1 as another keybind to run the swap.
    • Added F3 as another keybind to close the swap.
    • Added F4 as another keybind to enable auction house mode.
    • Added in an option to permanently disable 0 and 6.

Hiep's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice it works great!
    Also, I hope it's not too much to ask to be able to put an optional hotkey for "Close all windows" as well?
    Sorry if it is, again I'm really grateful and I just tested it on 1440x900 and it works really well.

Luppen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have a MF weapon aswell, is there any way to add a line to swap that aswell? im running 1920x1080

besides that, this is working great. Thanks alot

dgnguyenz's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

need help

i can't get the first two slots on the left of the first row working, everything is move two slots over to the right, so i got to setup the swap like this, 1280x960 is my resolution for both my desktop and in-game, please help
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/atta...1&d=1338857640
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [FREE] WK's GEAR SWAP BOT-screenshot001-jpg  
    Last edited by dgnguyenz; 06-04-2012 at 07:57 PM.

Jowey7890's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any chance you can add another slot below the shield for your main hand? I have a 25% magic find mace that I use and would love to auto equip that as well! Amazing program!
    Last edited by Jowey7890; 06-04-2012 at 08:09 PM.

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast