Selling Forum gold + Item buying service ( 11 year JSP vet ) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Biscuitman's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Forum gold + Item buying service ( 11 year JSP vet )

Howdy yall,

im offering 2 services, first is a straight sale of some of my forum gold, i have enough to cover whatever you need, and this comes from my 11 years of active trading on D2JSP. The process is this,

Add my to discuss the amount you want, pay for the amount you have requested, post a thread ( we will discuss what to post based on how much you want ) and i will "BIN" or "Buy it now" and transfer the forum gold.

2 Rules, Firstly, if your not aware the buying and selling of forum gold is agasint the site rules, aslong as the above process is followed we will be fine. But we will not deviate from it. For this reason, do not expect any contact from me on jsp until a sale is done. This is to protect my account from being reported. Second rule is i will only sell you forum gold ONCE per 24 hours, as people who sell say 10,000 in 1000 chunks will be flagged on the website.

My second service means you dont even need a JSP account, lets say you find an item you want, it costs 3000 FG, i can do the buying for you once im paid the equivilent in $, so you would pay me $54, and i would purchase the item you wanted. This means you dont even need a JSP account to use my service.

I dont care how much you want, if youd like to buy a small amount first to check im legit, im totally ok with that.

I will not be giving out my JSP login to anyone, so dont ask me to do this.

Payment methods i accept are Paypal ( using friends and family only ), Skrill, Cashapp, Crypto or potentially a bank transfer.

My current rate per 1000 FG is $18, can be discounted slightly on a larger order.

And finally, if you have read and understood the above, my discord contact info is - Biscuitman#3456

or feel free to PM me here.

Selling Forum gold + Item buying service ( 11 year JSP vet )
    pikapower's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to let people know. OP scammed me for a small amount. I'm new here so I wasnt aware of middlemen. Seems pretty obvious now.

Diablokeys's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scammer I have heard in JSP this guy scams. Shows his account then scams. BUYER BEWARE