d2jsp forum gold, /k menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

FGseller's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

d2jsp forum gold, $16/k

Greetings Travellers! Stay a while and listen.

Im a long time D2JSP user ( pre 2010 ) with a large stack of forum gold for sale. My asking price is $16 per 1000 forum gold, and this is non negotiable. The trade will only happen in the following manner, if the below doesnt suit you, please do not waste both of our time. My JSP account is worth more than a few k FG, therefore i will take steps to protect its identity, and steps to make sure the trade is done as legitimately as possible.

Step one, Add my discord Mh#7680

Step two, let me know how much forum gold you would like to purchase ( i can accommodate any order upto and including 50,000 at this time )

Step three, pick your payment method, i accept Paypal ( using FRIENDS AND FAMILY ONLY ), Crypto, Cashapp, Skrill or zelle

Step four, Make your payment, and send me your JSP user profile

Step five, Depending on the amount purchased, you will receive a PM from me, along the lines of "Confirming Trade X Rune X Item for X FG"

Step six, you reply to the PM - "Confirming"

Step seven, i transfer you the forum gold

Step eight, And possibly the most important step, YOU DO NOT MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT PAYING REAL MONEY FOR THE FG ON THE D2JSP SITE!!! this is to protect me, and you, from any funny stuff.

Again - If the above doesn't suit you, thats fine! just please dont add me to waste both our times

My discord again is - Mh#7680

d2jsp forum gold, /k