0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We need a new Etal

I'm coming back from a long break but when I used to play D2 back in the day, there was a bot called Project Etal which was AMAZING. Full runs, all bosses, all chests, perfect inventory management, pickit customization, etc..

Now, ten years later we have... nothing? Not even maphack?

I guess it's just a sign of the community being dead? None of the elite programmers are still involved around here? Or has Blizzard just become that adept at shutting it down?

This game was super fun to play legit, but I've done that countless times. I want to streamline some things. At the VERY least a working maphack, but it would really be great if there was some kind of working bot. And not just to run a couple of superuniques, but to run the entire game.

Maybe the dream is dead

but is there any hope we'll see another great bot program like Etal at some point for D2R? If something like it existed, I'd happily pay big. But it'd have to do everything Etal did. So far, from searching around, I've found nothing even close.

Whatcha all think?

We need a new Etal