BitBot Ninja Crypto Trading Bot with Short Selling 1-2% daily gains integrated api free trial menu

User Tag List

ReBotOfficial's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BitBot Ninja Crypto Trading Bot with Short Selling 1-2% daily gains integrated api free trial

Hi I wanted to share this 1 of a kind trading bot for crypto made by different developer not by me that integrates with all exchanges and even does short selling with kucoin exchange, and on average yields a 1-2% daily return // gains that are too good to be true! So you must try it, free to try as I got special deal from the developer to spread the word also and wanted to give back by spreading the word. There is plans for group based AI trading too, the developer is well known Owl Bot developer should have free 3 day trial at BitBot Ninja – Crypto Trading crypto trading bot easy to use and free to try, the developer also has some other useful bots i will ask suggest reaching him on his discord for any questions.

I feel that many people are needing a push button trading solution and this is as easy as it gets too.

Overview of Crypto Trading Bots and BitBot Guide
    1. Describe a cryptocurrency trading bot.
    2. Where can I get a trading bot for cryptocurrency?
    3. Analysis of the cryptocurrency trading market
    4. Using Ichimoku Analysis in cryptocurrency trading
    5. Using MACD analysis to trade cryptocurrencies
    6. Market indications for cryptocurrency trading
    7. Shorting cryptocurrency to profit from market drops

What precisely makes BitBot Pro the most user-friendly cryptocurrency trading bot?

BitBot Pro is an automated program that establishes a connection with a cryptocurrency exchange and executes buy and sell orders according to pre-established standards. This frees up investors to concentrate on other facets of their business by eliminating the need for them to always monitor the markets. While there are a few different cryptocurrency trading bots available, for most people trying to build an investment portfolio, investing is their main source of income.

One of the simplest cryptocurrency trading bots to set up is BitBot, which is used on the client's PC using the user's API keys for their exchanges. Other bots may only be configured to be used on a server or within the exchange that provides them. This reduces the amount of guesswork for anyone investing in their portfolio with straightforward long or short trading options and the ability for Pro users to select cryptos based on calculations handled by BitBot's server.

What are the advantages and downsides of utilizing a bot for cryptocurrency trading bot such as BitBot?

Using BitBot, or any other cryptocurrency trading bot, has several advantages. For example, automated trading makes it simple to create buy/sell orders depending on your criteria. As a result, you are able to execute deals that you could not do by hand. Although employing rumors or blogs as relevancy does not provide a true display of current market trends, if the bot performs technical analysis, you can take advantage of the software's results without having to invest the effort in performing the analysis yourself. It could be challenging for you to comprehend how the bot is programmed to make decisions and carry out trade orders if you are new to cryptocurrency trading.

I will close thread for now as i am just sharing and not the developer but i saw ownedcore added new sections and there are legit tools for these sections that many should know about, and there is nothing to ask me that can just be asked to the developer instead. Smiles

Their discord is located at BitBot Crypto Trading Bot Discord Server simply ask for a free trial key if you do not want to sign up
    Last edited by ReBotOfficial; 01-30-2024 at 10:08 PM. Reason: added bitbot info and links and closing to avoid confusion i am not the developer of bitbot

BitBot Ninja Crypto Trading Bot with Short Selling 1-2% daily gains integrated api free trial