• Upcoming Blizzard MoP Press Event!

If you haven't heard yet, Blizzard is inviting the press to tour Mists of Pandaria and it's features on March 13th. This means we could see a large number of leaks bouncing through the IRC channels, and you can be sure that the Ownedcore News Team will be on top of the latest developments, bringing you leaks and content before the NDA is lifted! Stay tuned the next couple of days here on Ownedcore for frequent updates on the Blizzard press tour, and let's hope that those who have received the press pass won't keep their lips completely sealed.

For years, Ownedcore has brought you leaks and secret information on upcoming Blizzard expansions. The official NDA is lifted nearly a week later after the press tour begins, so even if we don't happen to get a lot of NDA-breaching content, you still won't have to wait long for new expansion information.

Stay tuned! If you'd like to submit anything you suspect to be leaked content, send me a private message on the site.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Upcoming Blizzard MoP Press Event! started by Jeremiah View original post
    Comments 3 Comments
      Kinkeh -
      Sounds interesting, can't wait to hear some more about the expansion, hoping the release date is discussed.
      nbk_cord -
      Yeah, sounds like maybe the release date will be announced soon too.
      rayden54 -
      Wow. I can't tell if the press tour's a big dud or if the security is so good there haven't been any leaks (or if I don't have access to them). I'm intrigued either way. I'd been left with the distinct impression that Blizzard events have as many leaks as a spaghetti strainer.