• RTSowned Starcraft 2 1v1 Tournament #4

Are you prepared to be the Supreme Starcraft 2 Champion? I don't know, I'd have to see it to believe it.

Welcome everyone to the 4th ever RTSowned Starcraft 2 Open! 16 players will battle it out to see who will take home first place and all the glory that comes with it.

The tournament is open to both EU and US residents and before applying to take part in it please post which region you reside in to avoid conflicting timezones/clients.

All games will be played in a best of 3 format with the winner moving forward in the tournament and the loser being eliminated. As each round begins you will have 5 days to complete your games and turn in the results to me (PM or post in the official thread). If 5 days pass and no results are turned in, a time-frame will be decided upon for the players to compete and whoever does not show up will be disqualified.

Make sure you check to see if you are going to most likely be busy before you sign up! Failure to show up may result in future bans from tournaments!

Information regarding the tournament as it progresses can be found at RTSowned's competition page.

Any replays from games are welcomed but not necessary and will be posted on the official thread.

If you'd like to sign up please post in this thread with your region (US/EU).