• [Cataclysm] Cataclysm Release Date Confirmed

Taken from MMO-Champion, original post is found: MMO-Champion - Cataclysm Beta - Build 13117

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cataclysm Release Date - December 7th
    Season 9 starts on December 14th, a blue post stated that Cataclysm would be released one week earlier.

+ARENA_MASTER_NO_SEASON_TEXT = "Arena battles and Rated Battlegrounds are only available during an active player versus player combat season. Season nine will begin on December 14th, so be prepared at that time to take your shot at glory!";

[spoiler]Originally Posted by Zarhym (Source)
    The next Arena Season will begin for level-85 players approximately one week after the official launch of World of Warcraft: Cataclysm.[/spoiler]

I thought this was pretty big news so I thought I should post this! I take no credit for the information gathered!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: [Cataclysm] Cataclysm Release Date Confirmed started by Sheafie View original post
    Comments 9 Comments
      xsx -
      Hehe we had the info right in front of us and we didnt know it.

Blizzard Was Teasing Us With The Cata Release Date All Along - The Wowhead Blog.
      noes -
      World of Warcraft Community Site

'the chance of any cataclysmic event taking place in the foreseeable future is "less than 12.7%'

Gj Blizzard Gj.
      Xel -
      I love all the hints they gave and still we didn't manage to find out the release date before this.
      KlaAz0r -
      I hate that the always start advertising for the Xpacks years before they will be released ..
      popo222 -
      Quote Originally Posted by KlaAz0r View Post
      I hate that the always start advertising for the Xpacks years before they will be released ..
      years ?:P it was anounced last summer :P
      rudydimacali -
      "Also, Dec. 7th was the day that Japan attacked Pearl Harbor, US.
      Probably not relevant, but also cataclysmic for those living there." - from Belpolaris, 4 PM sept. 30th
      chriahs -
      Wowhead has better info den MMOchamp!
      ricardo.wow99 -
      is that so? dec 7th