0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Retail Gm Island Invasion

Hey I just thought some of you guys might enjoy this video I made a few months ago. We used a model editted map and we went from Darnassus to Gmisland. It took about 2 hours because people in the party kept getting disconnected and we had to wait for them so they wouldnt get lost lol! Anyways, enjoy. We were all night elf priests because at some point near gmisland we entered a fatigue zone and you can die in that area. Since my computer usually froze on me I didnt take any chances so I didnt run fraps during that time, but you'll notice that we are walking on flat land. Eventually that land ends and water appears thats when we had to swim and heal ourselves. Then we land on Gmisland! This was done on the retail server called "Shadowmoon". We submitted funny/stupid tickets and got banned like 6 hours later. We all made trial accounts and we play on private servers so we didnt care XD

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLtni_2KlXI[/ame]
    Everything was filmed by me. (Sorry for the sort of bad quality I filmed this on my old comp ><)
    Last edited by gtcool; 02-26-2008 at 09:59 PM.

Retail Gm Island Invasion
    Clovian's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    omg gonna get model editing nerfeddddd! nah jk awesome video, I wish i could get people to do this with me. none of my friends are model editors or even bother with that stuff.