0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A Quick Guide To Enjoying Your Time <Noob>

This is intended for those who are just beginning their WoW adventure or who may have missed the boat. < Side Note: These tips don't really apply to Twinks, so don't expect them to. If you are just starting out, don't go twink yet. You need a sugar daddy>

Rule #!: Level one character up to 70 before you start making alts. Only exception is a bank/AH alt who simply runs to the AH and back. Reason: Learn as much about the game as possible before you decide to reroll. Maybe a hunter wasn't your favorite choice, but going all the way to 70 shows you just about everything a hunter can do. And, it will help bank roll your next character as well.

Rule #2: Decide what it is you want to do each time you log on. Maybe today you want to make scads of money. Maybe experience is your game. Want lots of equipment? Go for it. But use the strategy that best applies to what you want to do. Instances are great for equipment but suck for money and experience because now you are sharing with 4 other yahoos. Grinding is boring as hell if you want good equipment but can be an effective way to make money and experience, granted you are grinding in the right areas. Questing is by far the best way to get experience and can sometimes get you some decent equipment, but it is definitely not the best way to make gold. So pick what you want to do and apply the best method. You will enjoy yourself more.

Rule #3: Do not use the Auction House to buy anything until level 30 at least. Reason: Anything below level 30 can be easily had with just a little time and effort. No, you won't get the Shadowfang Blade easily, but you aren't a twink so why bother? You will get something better in a few levels anyway and then that is 45g wasted. Save your money. And don't buy profession materials either. <See Rule #4>

Rule #4: Take two gathering professions until you get your first mount. If after that you feel you just have to do blacksmithing, fine. But wait until then. Trust me, your wallet will thank you. This is the easiest method to make some extra gold while not expending too much extra effort. Just grab stuff as you go by and then sell it on the Auction House. Free to pick up so the only cost is the Auction House deposit. Best payoff in the game so use it. You can build stuff later.

Rule #5: Play on a server that fits you. If you like wandering by yourself without a care in the world, play on a PvE server where no one can gank you. Like sneaking up on people and ruining their day, go PvP. Want a huge surplus of stuff on the Auction House, go for a nearly full server. Want to control the economy with the least amount of resistance, go for a new or low pop server.

Ok, that is all for now. Welcome any comments or suggestions.

A Quick Guide To Enjoying Your Time &lt;Noob&gt;
    jpmaster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    O.o thats genius... but kinda already known... well +rep I leatned stuffs today ^^
    Finally ungrounded and playin wow 35 mage ftw
    www dot bengaltennis dot com

Lyricalwarfare's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meh I knew those tips but I guess they will be usefull for somebody. Thank you =).

logicb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You stated perfectly clear, at the beginning of your post, what this was intended for.

You made your mission clear, your statements were brief and to the point, and you were not over garrulous in your explanations.

For your contribution, and in hopes that others will at least mimic your style of contributing, I +rep and thank you, good sir.

dforcepwns's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cool guide man

Yann101's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rule #5: Play on a server that fits you. If you like wandering by yourself without a care in the world, play on a PvE server where no one can gank you. Like sneaking up on people and ruining their day, go PvP. Want a huge surplus of stuff on the Auction House, go for a nearly full server. Want to control the economy with the least amount of resistance, go for a new or low pop server.
    how about RP servers? =p

evermarked's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are right. I am not an RP'er so I did not comment on them because I know nothing of them, but if an RP server appeals to, go for it.

Khalts's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shadow Fang 45g ?????? whata hell is wrong with ur server economy ? u have netherweave stacks for 1g too ? @.@ shadowfang is 500g on my serv =/ damn agiots =X
    "Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

evermarked's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol....not as many twinks on mine. And lots of us farm SFK for twink items as well so it drives the prices down. FYI: Netherweave is 3.5g a stack.

Tyræl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice bit of Info +rep

zplatter's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    netherweave is 3g a stack to vendor, so if you see em cheaper, buy and resell

PROTIP: Bandage ftw