0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

destroy a guild u do not like

currently someone posted a guide how to destroy a guild well heres my way

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-gu...ly-slowly.html

well first you join your target guild and you get to know there players really well and stuff and then like be in the guild for a couple months and all guilds have favoritism and stuff so get friends with the people that are commonly known in the guild and well liked, later you can notice a guild flaw, when you find one use it to convince the other guild people that we could do better, then from there see if you can get a small guild going with like 20 people from the guild that you were just in, from there once they see 20 people quit they'll be like wtf is this and think the guild is falling apart, then the guild leader will either be stubborn and be like its just 20 people or so we can make it up or the guild master would be like dude wtf is this my guild is falling apart

i did this to about 5 guilds on my old realm and then i X-fered but yeah it worked for me, you really have to get inside of there minds and be really persuasive anyway i hope u liked and i don't mind if u flame its just what i did

destroy a guild u do not like
    blind999's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    repost . i understood the point but repost; p

#ClumsyWizard's Avatar Contributor The Clumsiest of Wizards CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eh... Looking for person to use this guide to destroy Solamnic Knights on Kirin Tor (US) PM me if you want to... will pay you $3.50 paypal. Or Give free powerleveling to the person who does it.

Edit: +Rep.. even though ifs a editted Repost.

kemalraik's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pardalis1111 View Post
    currently someone posted a guide how to destroy a guild well heres my way

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-gu...ly-slowly.html

well first you join your target guild and you get to know there players really well and stuff and then like be in the guild for a couple months and all guilds have favoritism and stuff so get friends with the people that are commonly known in the guild and well liked, later you can notice a guild flaw, when you find one use it to convince the other guild people that we could do better, then from there see if you can get a small guild going with like 20 people from the guild that you were just in, from there once they see 20 people quit they'll be like wtf is this and think the guild is falling apart, then the guild leader will either be stubborn and be like its just 20 people or so we can make it up or the guild master would be like dude wtf is this my guild is falling apart

i did this to about 5 guilds on my old realm and then i X-fered but yeah it worked for me, you really have to get inside of there minds and be really persuasive anyway i hope u liked and i don't mind if u flame its just what i did
    This method is not nearly as cunning or clever as mine, mine has worked effectively three times, on relatively major guilds. I do not destroy noob guilds because I do not have a problem with them, I am a major player on my server.

And for the record you cannot get banned with my method you just /w everyone online with a macro, once a day, or an hour.

It does not matter if you are ignored by the guild, because you never actually join the guild, and don't really even need to talk to them. The important thing is you /w other people. And there is such thing as making a lvl 1 alt when they ignore one of your characters.

I am sick of people always copying my posts on mmowned, are some people really this pathetic, first how to make a guild, now how to destroy a guild. This is just sick!

Am I really this hated on mmowned?!

Innit's Avatar W͈̮̝̉͌̀ͩÅ̻̗̗̼̩̣͉̽Î͙̳ ͚̑ ̌͌ͯ
    Thanks G/R
    2/5
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kemalraik View Post
    This method is not nearly as cunning or clever as mine, mine has worked effectively three times, on relatively major guilds. I do not destroy noob guilds because I do not have a problem with them, I am a major player on my server.

And for the record you cannot get banned with my method you just /w everyone online with a macro, once a day, or an hour.

It does not matter if you are ignored by the guild, because you never actually join the guild, and don't really even need to talk to them. The important thing is you /w other people. And there is such thing as making a lvl 1 alt when they ignore one of your characters.

I am sick of people always copying my posts on mmowned, are some people really this pathetic, first how to make a guild, now how to destroy a guild. This is just sick!

Shut up Drama queen, You have 17 rep, no-one even knows who you are.

Trucidar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do like the rainbows you make in your posts though. :yuck:

pardalis1111's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its all good sorry for the repost, i didnt really search but hey at least i tryed

pardalis1111's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kemalraik View Post

first off you dont have to be rude, its just expanding the thoughts of everyone you dont hav to be so dramatic, just trying to contribute weather it give me rep or not i dont really care, mmowned is a great site that a lot of it is helping each other get better or whatnot so on top of that you CAN NOT get banned by mine because of just leaving a guild and other want to follow
    not saying your hated by mmowned either im just saying you need to lighten up

#ClumsyWizard's Avatar Contributor The Clumsiest of Wizards CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Geez... a Flaming hot thread of hate... I'll just watch.

shade599's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pardalis1111 View Post
    its all good sorry for the repost, i didnt really search but hey at least i tryed
    Erm.. how is it trying if you didn't search? And if you didn't search, how did you know about the other thread? (Oh, and I think the other thread would work much better.)

Side note: This is NOT Jigglypuff

PBALLER325's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good tactic here lol no flames from me

Da Tank's Avatar Active Member