Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Making Thousands of gold with little Effort ( Server Dependent )

Ok so i have been using the Nemo fishing bot for the last week or so, and started noticing people would wisper me asking when i was going to be posting more fish. only to find out they were turning them in for ironpaw tokens. So i Stopped to think about how i could Honestly Minipulate the market. So when i goto work i park my character in one of the 6-7 MoP zones away from Prying eyes. and fish.... None stop. Catching anywhere from 600-800 golden carp in 8 hrs. Emperor Salmon, etc. But like the guide Says its Server dependend. and im currently on a Med pop server ( and from what i can tell on the Horde side ive got to be the only person Botting ). Because ive litterlly flooded the market with fish, and it keeps me busy because generally in 1-2hrs my Stock of 250 ( stacks ) are all sold, if they dont all sell i repost and simply wait.

Golden Carp 305g per stack
    Emperor Salmon 299g per stack
    Jade lungfish 299g per stack
    Redbelly Manderine 299g per stack
    Paddlefish 225g per stack
    Fish cake 225g per stack ( of 5 )
    Jewel Danio 299g per stack
    Spinefish 275g per stack

*So thinking about it some more even if other players arnt buying your stock for the ironpaw tokens, they sure as hell will need them for their Banquets when it comes time to do raids,* Just like back in Cata they needed Lavascale catfish and highland guppies, and fathom eels and gold farmers and people like me would farm these mats to hell. until MoP.

* Even take some of ur excess golden carp and cook Fish cakes, As anyone still doing cloud serpent dailies will end up needing these for more rep and if their determined to get that mount. Chances are they will check the ah, because their too lazy to farm it up or cook it themselves. Maybe they just havent leveled their cooking enough.*

And yes im sure so of you like to do the fishing the OLD fashioned way, and best of luck to you. But for people like me that love gold more. ill fish while im either sleeping, or planning on being away from my computer for more than 2 hrs.

But if this guide is for you i recommend visiting ( http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...e-fishbot.html (Nemo!Bot (free FishBot)) ) The creator of that program imo is the next best thing to Mrfishit.

Also if you want to be very successful with this guide ( make Sure to have 4 lure master tackle box's * 36 slot bag space * and find an engeneer to make you alot of Heat-Treated Spinning Lures, they add 150 fishing skill for 15mins.

Well good luck to you fellow players, I hope my guide helped some of you make some gold.
    Last edited by emile29; 10-22-2012 at 03:45 PM.

Making Thousands of gold with little Effort ( Server Dependent )
    VizToN's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will try this! Thanks for sharing!

emile29's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Np, im glad this will help. Im trying to contribute when i can think of some way that could help many ( after ive made a shit ton of gold from it first before the market crashes tho )

HalfSlant's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tl:dr guide

1. use fishing bot
    2. sell fish
    3. ?????
    4. profit!

emile29's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In a not so simple form, Pretty much, but im telling you whats been selling and why there in demand for both the Ironpaw tokens and for Banquets for raiding. Aswell as to add to my own thread for people attempting to get reputations with some of the Tillers other than turning in Blue feathers, or rubies, or apples. the same Materials your already fishing up cook them and Post them on the AH in the stack size that the Tillers want for Rep gains. Much like i am currently doing with the Stacks of 5 ( fish cakes, for cloud serp rep )

blablablajoe's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how much do u usually make per hour?

emile29's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well per hour anywhere from 5k--> 8k gold per hour just from Afk fishing lol. But this also depends how much fish i fish up. if i spend a whole 8hrs fishing and post onto the AH. then when it all sells and normally does i can walk away with 45-60k gold a night.

Shameless's Avatar Elite User JD's Master CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    36 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Listing 250 Stacks a day, for lets say a week? = High Ban Chance.. Spamming auctions is one of the riskiest ways.. You're better off using trade chat etc.

emile29's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perhaps, i useually post several stacks and advertise in trade chat for buyers. However ive been doing this since cata with the Seafood Manifique mats, when MrFishIt was working. And never been banned yet... Knocks on wood

Lepantoe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like any other botting software there is the chance of getting banned. Just be careful when you bot and dont let it fish 20 hours a day because it probably will lead to a ban, also sell fewer stacks at a time, raising any suspicion may lead to a ban.

Tuwshay's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by emile29 View Post
    Well per hour anywhere from 5k--> 8k gold per hour just from Afk fishing lol. But this also depends how much fish i fish up. if i spend a whole 8hrs fishing and post onto the AH. then when it all sells and normally does i can walk away with 45-60k gold a night.

8 hours fishing 60k gold a night = 7,5k gold a hour from fishing!? 300g a stack that means u fishing 25 stacks (500) fish in a hour!? i fish 200-210 fish in a hour max! tell me how u fish 500 fish a hour^^

emile29's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have multiple accounts ( duel boxxing ) 3 seperate characters fishing at the same time in diffrent locations. I figured if someone could duelbox, in a battleground with 3-4 accounts. Why not use it to make gold. So i use it to fish when im not actually playing the game. So 3 accounts at say roughtly 205 fish per hr ( your math ) 615 fish totally across 3 accounts. times 8 hours. and ive been doing this for sometime.

Tuwshay's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok 3-4 Accounts, in your first post stand u park your character, that means for me 1 char not 3-4

emile29's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry thats my fault, i had i should have clarified that. but still i think its an easy way of making money, ive also taken into consideration that justr incase not to get banned i control how much i post and then advertise the rest, any time i jump onto my banker. his mailbox is either full of gold or ppl making requests on stock, and i can negotiate if their buying in bulk but if u just buy 1-2 stacks ill make u pay 300g ea lol.

maarrkk's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HalfSlant View Post
    tl:dr guide

1. use fishing bot
    2. sell fish
    3. ?????
    4. profit!
    Yeah it is the best way to earn profit. You must be aware of how much fishes are being liked among every nation so i would love to say it is a profitable business and very low risk is involved in it. As you know every business need some effort and hard wkrk so put your effort and hard work then see the result, you will be earning good profit.
    Business Coach Gold Coast
    Last edited by maarrkk; 10-25-2012 at 04:38 AM.
    mark.1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast