I want to show you my beginnig of a fishingbot.
It contains a chatmodul and supports Backgroundmode.
I don't use any libs like blackmagic because I want to know how to do it by myself.
All my knowledge was given by ownedcore and Nesox >D
Bobber not found
For this version please deactivate the TeamViewer - Quick Launche-Option for wolrd of warcraft.
That causes the bobber not found bug.
-- How to configure TeamViewer --
Its not a final release. But maybe some of you need a fishbot atm
Thanks to Nesox!
Thanks to Fischiii
Thanks to Endecs
Next thanks to ownedcore and the whole community who also teach me to write my own bot.
Its not very professional,... but I will learn it
How to use:
Dieser Bot ist kostenlos. Ich distanziere mich von jeglichem Recht auf Support, wenn der Bot irgendwo gekauft wurde.
This bot is for free. I dissociate myself from any paid versions.
Features x86 (32Bit):
- StandStill Fishing
- using Lure
- Send Chat
- Shutdown Timer
- Sound on Whisper
- Chat Log
- BackGround fishing
- Different Lure-Durations
- Set Interact with Mouseover automatically
- Raft Support (new)
- Ping (to optimize timer) (new)
VERSION 1.2 don't works with WoW 5.1.0
VT (for 1.2) : https://www.virustotal.com/file/9760...is/1350337417/
Nemo!Bot-v1.2 - download is temporary not available
Please report bugs and some suggestions
_ _ _ ___ _
| \| |___ _ __ ___| | _ ) ___| |_
| .` / -_) ' \/ _ \_| _ \/ _ \ _|
by fortiZ - 2012
- Faster looting (no misses anymore)
- Setting up a ping (no misses anymore)
- Using Raft
- [try to Bugfix] ERROR: Bobber not found
- small fix for checking keys/inputfields
- optimized timer
- Lure-Duration (10, 15, 60 mins)
- set interact with mouseover (Checkbox)
- [BUG] fixed BNet-Friend-Chat item/acm/quest wrap
- [BUG] fixed some locationproblems
[v1.1.3 Beta] 2012-09-12
[v1.1.2 Beta] 2012-09-04
- Readme added
- Send-Chat added.
- Stop-Options added
- AutoLoot implemented
- checking bit-version of wow. (64Bit is "not" supported)
- changed fishing timer up to 22secs from 19secs
[v1.1 Beta] 2012-08-31