0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kiting is back!: Kite Jaina Proudmore to Orgrimmar

Hi there, earlier today I saw a post in the exploit section named http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...arded-dmg.html (You can kite Jaina Proudmoore to Org and have her do retarded DMG!). All credit for the idea (though the guy just linked 2 forum posts) goes to him.

I decided to try it out so me & a friend set out to gather people to begin our epic journey of kiting Jaina to org.
    After a couple of failed attempt and alot of recruiting we managed to finally get her to org, where she proceded to wreck the city for a good 5 minutes untill she finally died.

Here is a guide on how to do it including pictures of the way we went, those pictures were edited by me.
    In the aforementioned thread there are also links to how orgrimmar ended up looking after jaina was done with it, those arn't mine but ill link them anyways.
    And now without further ado, the guide.

Requirements:
    We did this with a full raid of 40 people just to be sure, however I think it can be done with as few as 10 people, of which 5 have to be healers to prevent deaths.
    Also having 1 well-geared tank to soak most of the single target damage helps alot.
    Having multiple classes who can taunt speeds up the process and makes her easier to bring along, also it prevents people from griefing you.

The best way to recruit people is ofcourse to spam a macro in trade chat, my macro looked something like:
    LFM Healers &DPS to kite JAINA PROUDMORE (level 90 elite) to org, WE ARE KITING AS WE SPEAK

but anything will do.
    It is a good idea to have 2 people lead this, 1 will stay in org & spam for more people while `the other one leads the raid. This is because it takes quite some time to kite her ~1.5 hour if you do it perfectly on the first attempt, and the kiting itself is quite boring, so there is a huge turnover (I think I had maybe 5 of the people I had in my initial raid make it to the end). It is very sad if you manage to get her halfway trough the Barrens only to have her reset because there is noone to keep her in combat because half the raid is teleported and the other half left. (I had that happen once)

Abilitys:
    Jaina has 3 abilitys
    A fireball that hits for ~30k damage
    A Aoe blizzard that hits for ~50k a tick, this can and will kill you if you dont move out quickly or lack healers
    A teleport that teleports a player close to her to the water outside theramore. This last ability is what will **** you up bigtime, because when you get into the southern/northern barrens the distance that people have to fly after being teleported is going to be huge, making it hard to have enough people near her to keep her kited & in combat.

Things to note:
    -She is tauntable, so people should taunt her and then run away to spead up the kiting process.
    -If she enters water she will reset (not on shallow waters, but I wouldn't risk it anyways), so you need to keep her away from water at all costs (especially in dustwallow marsh there are a couple of really dangerous pools where straying away from the road means she might reset/evade.
    -There will be griefers trying to taunt/pull her into the water, so always try to keep her as far away from the water as possible and make sure to keep an eye out for them.

The pictures underneath here show the fastest/safest route you can take.

remember to spam for your raid to go left while in Menethil harbor because if you go right you have to make an enormous detour aswell as risk losing jaina in the water.
    The rest of this road is fairly straightforward.

This route is slightly trickyer, you need to go right on the golden road when you enter southern barrens and then get of the road left before the big mountain, because otherwise you will have to go trough the oasis which is bound to make her reset at some point.
    You will then need to go all the way around the oasis which should bring her pretty close to water but never will actually force you to go in between pools, make sure you leader your raid around them or otherwise you might lose a ****ton of work.
    After you leave Honors point make a sharp turn right and follow the mountain, there you should see a point where you can cross the chasm easily, so you dont have to go trough stonetalon/ashenvale

Just go diagonally trough the barrens while avoiding the pools, you will pass closely to the sludge fen but there should be enough room to keep her from resetting.
    Make sure you dont agro guards on XR or Nozzlepot's Outpost because she might get stuck there.
    Go over the bridge into the back of org, there is plenty of water there but all of it is shallow so I doubt she will reset there, noonetheless keep being carefull.

Once your in orgrimmar its pretty straightforward: kite her to the AH for maximum damage.
    There will be some lag caused by this (we had 4 sec delays on the maximum) but most people will love you for bringing this event

Well thats all this guide has to say, here are some links to ss's made by someone else about what effect a visit of Lady Proudmore has on the city of orgrimmar
    So Jania came to Org and wrecked total havoc. - Forums - World of Warcraft
    Lady Jaina Proudmore on Ogrimmar KJ server , event or random kite?
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Kiting is back!: Kite Jaina Proudmore to Orgrimmar
    ssmug's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will this result any kind of ban and is it possible to "evade trick" to reset Jaina's HP full in Orgrimmar?

soto's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I personally havn't been banned for doing it, as your not really exploiting anything, just doing something that blizzard forgot to prohibit (they forgot to put her leash on after upgrading her to 90)