0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Establishing an Account Suspension "Escape Route" for Future Unbans

This is not a theory, and this guide does not deal with hypothetical postulation or anything of the like. This method has actually worked in getting a WoW account unbanned. Listening now? I will show you how I was able to use one of the alt accounts given to me for "less than legal" activities, and how I was able to creatively engineer my way out of the suspension of the account.

Warning: What you hear about long wait times for Blizzard is partly true. If you really value this account, I still do not suggest doing any hacking or botting at all. If you must, this guide shows you one of the proven ways of making sure you have a solid "escape route" from future bans on the account in question. This guide will require you to download software from developer websites, and I will leave you to your own devices on figuring out ways to gauge their authenticity, for I will not provide any links or claim any responsibility should your account be banned, should your computer/chipset be toasted, or should you get mugged tomorrow by Larry the Bum.

Now that we’ve gone through all of the legal B.S., it’s time to get down to business. First of all, make sure you limit your botting and hacking until you have applied these methods to your account. If you have been banned for hacks in the past on the account, this method may already be compromised. Blizzard GMs are smarter than you think, and they’ll be able to discern whether or not you’re really telling the truth here.

First, determine that kind of illegal “activity” you’re going to be doing. The beautiful thing about this method is that it can cover your ass if you’re selling gold from your account.

What we’re going to be doing is changing our IP via a Virtual Private Network (VPN). Several VPNs on the internet are available, but the best free and one-click setup I’ve found is Hotspot Shield. The great thing about Hotspot Shield is that Blizzard has seen most of the IPs on that VPN. While they do rotate out some different ones, the IPs remain pretty constant. If they see these IPs accessing multiple accounts, their first thought will be “oh, it’s a gold farming outfit”. Most of the IPs given from this VPN read under Central Asia or the Middle East.

Let me walk you through what I was doing on the account:

1.) I was using a variety of different programs for a variety of different purposes. This obviously raised some red flags with players, and the account was suspended. The reason I was using these programs on the account was simply because I didn’t want any of the “poison” to touch my main account for obvious reasons.

2.) Over my time on this account, 90% of my Blackhat activities were done through rotated IPs on the VPN. I made it look like a Chinese honeypot: an amalgamation of the piss from different gold farmers utilizing the account. The times I was not doing hacking, I used my own IP address to establish the image that this was my account. I would then promptly log off and allow the secondary cluster of IPs to access my account for illegal activities, and I stuck to a pretty consistent schedule here to promote the façade. I even changed my password a few times and had the farmer IPs access my account even after the password was changed.

3.) One of my hacks went off with a warning that a player had whispered the word “bot” to me. I quickly logged off on the gold farmer IP and logged onto my normal IP and made a ticket. I told them in the ticket something to this effect:

“Hello, I believe my account has been compromised and hacked by someone else.”

By the time this ticket was answered by email, my account was closed indefinitely for “the use of third-party software”. Coincidingly, the ticket about the investigation of my account reached my email a day later. I called up technical support at their toll free number, describing the situation and my dismay. They told me to clean out my computer for any keyloggers, and I expressed that I was anything BUT a power-user.

Lo and behold:
    Conclusion: If one can facilitate the means to perpetuate the façade of the innocent player victimized by keyloggers and hackers, anything can be done on that account so long as the secondary IPs APPEAR to be controlling it during the time of the account’s illegal activities.

I do not recommend this method for those of you who have been banned in the past for activities on your own IP, or people who have already “poisoned” their account with activity. Evidence suggests in studies of the ban volcano that the rollover date for account data is between 6-8 months. If your account hasn’t been hot for that amount of time, it should be safe enough to start botting again on your own IP. Use my method or don’t use it; I wanted to make the information available for science.
    Last edited by Jeremiah; 12-02-2010 at 01:49 PM.
    Leecher -> Active -> News Team -> Contrib -> News Team Leader -> Moderator -> Former Mod
    Proud Ownedcore Member 2007-2012

Establishing an Account Suspension "Escape Route" for Future Unbans
    Destony's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice Aphel i had hotspot on this laptop but didnt realise the potential Very nice guide and also Gmail is ftw :P
    Last edited by Destony; 12-02-2010 at 02:00 PM.

Jeremiah's Avatar Former Mod
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks dude! Glad you enjoyed reading it.
    Leecher -> Active -> News Team -> Contrib -> News Team Leader -> Moderator -> Former Mod

YaroslavWoW's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice guide, +rep

pauk's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems i like you so much that i cant give you rep again, still a nice guide though +Coockies

QwEEErtzu's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hell of a nice guide. One thing I didn't understand well since my english is not native language. "Evidence suggests in studies of the ban volcano that the rollover date for account data is between 6-8 months."
    Does that mean that they "waveban" every 6-8 months? and almost forgot, +rep

Gary's Mom's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this viable without a laptop? Not sure how I would access so many IPs..

rchy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    whats the program name to change the IP?
    The meaning of life is..?

Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to see you guys are using some info from my guide. The program is called Hotspot shield, but just look up "Private VPN Program" on Google for others. It is possible to thread WoW through TOR/Vidalia last time I checked.

rchy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found a little icon in my toolbar once I installed Hotspot shield. Does that mean my IP has changed when I go on WoW, or does it just hide me IP, or do I need to go on some sort of settings to activate these?
    Last edited by rchy; 12-02-2010 at 07:22 PM.
    The meaning of life is..?

Gary's Mom's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Downloading hotspot shield right now, will report back with the results, will ipchicken work to make sure your ip has changed?

Edit: ipchicken definitely shows an ip change, great guide!

Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks! Glad to hear you guys found a use.

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

On a secondary note, I just noticed the GM's typo. ROFL

Shodokan's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can use the same thing for wow tunneling... you can also use an SSH client to proxy in to the VPN and have your computer read like you are playing with that IP (proxycap required), i use to use this for playing 100 diablo 2 clients at once for mass botting... but i have since stopped.

Any multi-ip VPN that is linux ran can be used for this, program is called dante/danted (the linux socks 5 proxy server). This is expensive though and only worth it if you bot for mass money to sell.

Inexx's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It will lag you're computer abit though, maybe a thing you should put up :-)
    *EDIT* ( When its on )

jazman84's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could my ISP detect the change? Will they give a shit?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast