0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ultimate Guide to Resellable Vendor Items

As we all know, there are a plethora of ways to make gold in wow. To me, at least, most of them seem like work, and as a lazy stoner, I'm almost always against work, especially while I'm playing a video game. This guide is a great way to make some gold, with little to no "work" involved. No grinding, no professions, just some simple buy sell.

There are a TON of vendors out there with limited supply items to sell. Listing all of them would take forever, and frankly wouldnt be very practical. I'm going to pick out a list of some of my favs that have sold very well, and I believe many will continue to do well even come cata.

Pets

Item: Albino Snake - Item - World of Warcraft , Calico Cat - Item - World of Warcraft , Obsidian Hatchling - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Breanni - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: 50g/75-100g

Item: Blue Dragonhawk Hatchling - Item - World of Warcraft , Brown Rabbit Crate - Item - World of Warcraft , Red Moth Egg - Item - World of Warcraft , Cat Carrier (Siamese) - Item - World of Warcraft , Cockroach - Item - World of Warcraft , Crimson Snake - Item - World of Warcraft , Parrot Cage (Senegal) - Item - World of Warcraft , Mana Wyrmling - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Dealer Rashaad - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: Pets here range from 40s to 40g. The cheaper ones you can fetch 5-10g for. The mid price ones can go up to 40ish, and the top tier can go for ~90

Item: Brown Snake - Item - World of Warcraft , Crimson Snake - Item - World of Warcraft , Black Kingsnake - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Xan'tish - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: 50s/5g.

Item: Golden Dragonhawk Hatchling - Item - World of Warcraft , Red Dragonhawk Hatchling - Item - World of Warcraft , Silver Dragonhawk Hatchling - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Jilanne - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: 50s/5g

Item: Prairie Dog Whistle - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Halpa - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: 50s/5-10g, or 40-50 on alliance side.

Alchemy Recipies

Item: Recipe: Frost Oil - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Bro'kin - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: 25s/25g

Item: Recipe: Great Rage Potion - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Hagrus - NPC - World of Warcraft , Ulthir - NPC - World of Warcraft (horde and ally vendors)
    Ammount to buy/sell for: 20s/10g

Item: Recipe: Major Mana Potion - Item - World of Warcraft , Recipe: Transmute Water to Air - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Magnus Frostwake - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: 1.50 and 3g. Each can sell for 25g

Item: Recipe: Shadow Oil - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Bliztik - NPC - World of Warcraft , Montarr - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: 15s/15g

Item: Recipe: Transmute Mithril to Truesilver - Item - World of Warcraft , Recipe: Transmute Iron to Gold - Item - World of Warcraft , Recipe: Transmute Arcanite - Item - World of Warcraft , Recipe: Philosopher's Stone - Item - World of Warcraft , Recipe: Nature Protection Potion - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Alchemist Pestlezugg - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: Range from 20s to 5g to buy. Mithril-truesilver sells the most since its rare, so get 50g for it. Everything else 25 is good.

Tailoring Patterns

Item: Pattern: Admiral's Hat - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Cowardly Crosby - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: 70s/100g

Item: Pattern: Black Swashbuckler's Shirt - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Narkk - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: 15s/15g This vendor also has a couple pets, but they dont sell for much. Maybe a few gold.

Item: Pattern: Dark Silk Shirt - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Mallen Swain - NPC - World of Warcraft , Sheri Zipstitch - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: 11s/15g. These vendors also have another pattern each. They dont sell spectacularly well, but might as well pick em up while your there.

Item: Pattern: Enchanter's Cowl - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Xizk Goodstitch - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: 12s/25g. This vendor also sells Pattern: Crimson Silk Cloak - Item - World of Warcraft, which sells poorly, but maybe a few gold. The hats also sell well on the ah, not just the pattern.

Item: Pattern: Lavender Mageweave Shirt - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Borya - NPC - World of Warcraft , Outfitter Eric - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: 40s/15g. These vendors also sell quite a bit of rare recipies, buy em all.

Item: Pattern: Tuxedo Jacket - Item - World of Warcraft , Pattern: Tuxedo Pants - Item - World of Warcraft , Pattern: Tuxedo Shirt - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Millie Gregorian - NPC - World of Warcraft , Outfitter Eric - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: 50s/20g

Item: Pattern: Runecloth Bag - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Qia - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: 1.20g/100g (yes, I get 100g all the time. This vendor also sells 100hp to chest chanting recipe. The other recipes are kinda meh)

Item: Pattern: White Wedding Dress - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Alexandra Bolero - NPC - World of Warcraft , Mahu - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: 1g/15g

Leatherworking Patterns

Item: Pattern: Green Leather Armor - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: George Candarte - NPC - World of Warcraft , Wenna Silkbeard - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: 20s / 10-15g

Item: Pattern: Red Whelp Gloves - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Wenna Silkbeard - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: 16s. 15-20g on alliance, or 50-100g on horde

Item: Pattern: Heavy Scorpid Bracers - Item - World of Warcraft , Pattern: Heavy Scorpid Helm - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Zannok Hidepiercer - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: 1.20, 2.50 / 20g

Item: Pattern: Shadowskin Gloves - Item - World of Warcraft , Pattern: Gem-studded Leather Belt - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Rikqiz - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: 30s / 25g

Item: Pattern: Raptor Hide Belt - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Androd Fadran - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: 25s/25g or sell to horde for 50-100g.

Blacksmithing Plans

Item: Plans: Golden Scale Coif - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Krinkle Goodsteel - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: 44s / 15g

Item: Plans: Mithril Scale Bracers - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Gharash - NPC - World of Warcraft , Harggan - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: 60s / 10g

Item: Plans: Moonsteel Broadsword - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Zarena Cromwind - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: 44s / 15g

Item: Plans: Adamantite Breastplate - Item - World of Warcraft , Plans: Adamantite Plate Bracers - Item - World of Warcraft , Plans: Adamantite Plate Gloves - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Krek Cragcrush - NPC - World of Warcraft , Loolruna - NPC - World of Warcraft
    [COLOR=]Aredmmount to buy/sell for:[/color] 6g each, sell for 40-50. Usually if they sell, they all sell at once, since its a set =)

Item: Plans: Adamantite Cleaver - Item - World of Warcraft , Plans: Adamantite Dagger - Item - World of Warcraft , Plans: Adamantite Maul - Item - World of Warcraft , Plans: Adamantite Rapier - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Aaron Hollman - NPC - World of Warcraft , Arras - NPC - World of Warcraft , Eriden - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: 4g/40-50g

Item: Plans: Adamantite Rod - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Aaron Hollman - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: 4g/50g. Chanters all need this

Item: Plans: Eternium Rod - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Mari Stonehand - NPC - World of Warcraft , Rohok - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: 12g/60g. Also pick up Plans: Lesser Ward of Shielding - Item - World of Warcraft from these guys, and resell for
    25g

Engineering Schematics

Item: Schematic: Adamantite Scope - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Daggle Ironshaper - NPC - World of Warcraft , Mixie Farshot - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: 6g/25g

Item: Schematic: Adamantite Shell Machine - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Feera - NPC - World of Warcraft , Wind Trader Lathrai - NPC - World of Warcraft , Yatheon - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: 6g/15g (also pick up fel iron toolbox and white smoke flare from these vendors)

Item: Schematic: Fused Wiring - Item - World of Warcraft , Schematic: Delicate Arcanite Converter - Item - World of Warcraft , Schematic: Gyrofreeze Ice Reflector - Item - World of Warcraft , Schematic: Masterwork Target Dummy - Item - World of Warcraft , Schematic: Powerful Seaforium Charge - Item - World of Warcraft ,
    Vendor: Xizzer Fizzbolt - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: ~2g / ~25g This guy is so money. About all of those patterns sell, especially the fused wiring, and the arcanite converter can go for a bit more. Also its very close to Qia. Everlook is awesome for vendors =)

Item: Schematic: Gnomish Cloaking Device - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Zan Shivsproket - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: 24s / 50g. No one ever goes here, this sells quickly.

Item: Schematic: Gnomish Universal Remote - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Gearcutter Cogspinner - NPC - World of Warcraft , Jinky Twizzlefixxit - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: 12s/25g. Also pick up blue fireworks if alliance and resell to horde for 100g+

Enchanting Formulas

Item: Formula: Enchant Bracer - Deflection - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Banalash - NPC - World of Warcraft , Mythrin'dir - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: 58s/25g

Item: Formula: Enchant Bracer - Lesser Strength - Item - World of Warcraft , Dalria - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Dalria - NPC - World of Warcraft , Kulwia - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: 25s/10g

Item: Formula: Enchant Chest - Lesser Mana - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Kithas - NPC - World of Warcraft , Lilly - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: 4s / 5-10g

Item: Formula: Enchant Shield - Greater Stamina - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Daniel Bartlett - NPC - World of Warcraft , Mythrin'dir - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: 1.20 / 15g

Item: Formula: Enchant Shield - Major Stamina - Item - World of Warcraft , Formula: Large Prismatic Shard - Item - World of Warcraft , Formula: Runed Eternium Rod - Item - World of Warcraft , Formula: Superior Mana Oil - Item - World of Warcraft , Formula: Superior Wizard Oil - Item - World of Warcraft ,
    Vendor: Madame Ruby - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: anywhere from 4-12g to buy, sell from 25-60g. This vendor is AWESOME.

Cooking Recipes

Item: Recipe: Warp Burger - Item - World of Warcraft , Recipe: Blackened Basilisk - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Innkeeper Grilka - NPC - World of Warcraft , Supply Officer Mills - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: 3g / 20g

Item: Recipe: Blackened Trout - Item - World of Warcraft , Recipe: Feltail Delight - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Doba - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: 2g/15g

Item: Recipe: Dragonbreath Chili - Item - World of Warcraft , Recipe: Mystery Stew - Item - World of Warcraft , Recipe: Roast Raptor - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Helenia Olden - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: 30s / 25g. Dragonbreath chili sells particularly well

Item: Recipe: Grilled Squid - Item - World of Warcraft , Recipe: Nightfin Soup - Item - World of Warcraft , Recipe: Poached Sunscale Salmon - Item - World of Warcraft , Recipe: Spotted Yellowtail - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Gikkix - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: 2g/20g

Item: Recipe: Grilled Mudfish - Item - World of Warcraft , Recipe: Poached Bluefish - Item - World of Warcraft , Recipe: Roasted Clefthoof - Item - World of Warcraft , Recipe: Talbuk Steak - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Nula the Butcher - NPC - World of Warcraft , Uriku - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: 3g/25g

Random Items

Item: Random engineer items
    Vendor: Dealer Najeeb - NPC - World of Warcraft , Qiff - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: These are perf guys if you're lvling eng. Even if you arent there's gold to be made here.

Item: Throat Piercers - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Eralan - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: 6s/100g I know, seems like a big markup, but its a rare item, and its best in slot for both 19 and 29 twink rogues. Also throw on alliance or neutral ah to make max profit since its a horde only vendor.

Item: Formal Dangui - Item - World of Warcraft
    Vendor: Geenia Sunshadow - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: 50g/10-15kg. Thats right, you buy for 50g and you can potentially sell for 15 THOUSAND gold to the right person. This is the rarest vendor item in the game. I wouldnt expect to get it, but if you do, mega payday. Best to farm with a druid who has tele to moonglade.

Item: Random ore and herbs, including silver ore
    Vendor: Rathis Tomber - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: Server dependent on ore/herb prices.

Item: Various Cloth
    Vendor: Andra - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: Server Dependent

Item: Cloth and herbs
    Vendor: Vi'el - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Ammount to buy/sell for: Server Dependent

Thats about all I can think of right now. I'm sure I'm missing a few things, and I would definitely expect updates out of this thread in the next few days when I work on it some more. Also I'll update for rare cata vendor items once it comes out.

Hope you liked the guide. If you have any to contribute to the list yourself, post em up and I'll likely add it.

Also, as always, prices are subject to change depending on your server. If your high pop, try more of a markup, if your low pop, you could always do a bit less if your stuff doesnt sell.

Happy gold making!:wave:

Edit: Fixed a few things
    Double Edit: Added some new vendors thanks to some suggestions
    Last edited by Kazin420; 09-18-2010 at 06:40 PM.

Ultimate Guide to Resellable Vendor Items
    Mayx's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yet again. Amazing work!

Satzenz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sweet work man

Kazin420's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ty, I'm glad you guys are finding it useful, and as always ty for the +Rep.

I know when I was first starting out in wow, this was one of the first ways I made a lot of gold, because its so easy, and has little to no investment. I figured this would be a handy little guide =)

sharpes123's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exactly the same items as posted in another thread and on two youtube videos.
    I'll post them when I get home from school. Btw Kazin420, I'm not having a go at you I'm just stating incase you were unaware.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sharpes123 View Post
    Exactly the same items as posted in another thread and on two youtube videos.
    I'll post them when I get home from school. Btw Kazin420, I'm not having a go at you I'm just stating incase you were unaware.
    I very much doubt its "exactly the same" since I made this guide myself. I'm sure similar guides exist on the internet somewhere, but there is no possible way its "exactly the same".

Please link the repost in question? I searched for vendor, and vendor items, and there were a ton of results, but I didnt see any post like this. = /

Edit: So I just searched a bit on youtube, and yes, there is something similar to this, but def not exactly the same. I'm assuming this is the link in question? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCUuqlnXeyY

Mine has some items his doesnt, and his has some that mine doesnt. Its really not too surprising considering there are a limited amount of vendors like this with good sellable items. Also mine is layed out completely differently, since I organized mine by category. Although I did like how he put in the route he used.

Regardless, not even close to "exactly the same"

The other thing is, you cant really call repost from another site. If its not on mmowned, its not a repost. If you could call repost from other sites, 90% of the threads here would be reposts of some sort. Something like it may have been posted before, but I didnt find it in my first couple searches, and i went through all 6 pages. If you're going to call a repost, please provide the link.
    Last edited by Kazin420; 09-15-2010 at 10:21 PM.

b3vad's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you might wanna look at thees vendors and their items too
    Dealer Najeeb
    Qiff
    Rathis Tomber (horde only)
    Andra (horde only)
    Vi'el
    Viggz Shinesparked
    who knows? maybe you can put an alt on them and collect some good items (Rathis Tomber sells the rare "silver ore")
    Finally i got my own personal signature :wave:

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by b3vad View Post
    you might wanna look at thees vendors and their items too
    Dealer Najeeb
    Qiff
    Rathis Tomber (horde only)
    Andra (horde only)
    Vi'el
    Viggz Shinesparked
    who knows? maybe you can put an alt on them and collect some good items (Rathis Tomber sells the rare "silver ore")
    Sweet, I didnt know about some of these. I did have najeeb and qiff already on here though. I'll edit my OP later today to add em in when I have the time.

For anyone else who wants me to add something to the OP, do you mind doing it in the format above? Item/vendor/buy+sell price. It would make things a bit easier for me to add =)

Edit: wow sharpes123, you've either been at school for a really really long time, or you realized you were wrong and this isnt a repost, and doesnt have the exact same items as my thread. This is just one more reason why you dont call repost without providing a link.
    Last edited by Kazin420; 09-17-2010 at 10:39 AM.

nukec's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

b3vad's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kazin420 View Post
    For anyone else who wants me to add something to the OP,
    well that's almost all!
    there isn't any other vendor who sales trade able item's that be good for sale!
    just :
    few vendors who sale greens (for enchanters)
    few vendors who sale low lvl herbs
    one vendor "Lhara" who is in "Darkmoon Faire" and not available most of the year.
    and few recipe left for low skills
    do you want a list of them too?
    Finally i got my own personal signature :wave:

Rigamortis's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice list mate... good show

SilverAngul's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great list but I would suggest taking out the steam tonk controller as I find it really hard to believe you can sell an item that is BOP. Keep up the great work

Ground Zero's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't actually know about some of these, thanks Kazin.

adamecool's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Do you buy and sell it at the same vendor? I mean for example if you buy the Albino snake for 50g, where do you sell it for 70-100g? To players?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the great responses guys!

@ Nukec: I'm pretty sure that item, and every item from that vendor are BoP. If I missed what you meant by that, please let me know.

@ B3vad: I was thinking about adding the darkmoon vendor, but its not always available, and there are already some really good guides involving it, so I didnt. Maybe I'll add it in though when i update the list later today. Thanks for your help making additions, +Rep for the great feedback!

@Silverangul: Lol I feel silly. Ty for the heads up. I edited it out

@GZ: Np dude, and ty for the epic rep cookie!

@ Adamecool: The idea is to buy the items from the vendor, and then put them on the AH. Some will sell, some wont, but if you put a diverse group of items up, you're going to make money, and all the items will eventually sell, even if its not within the first couple days.

Thanks again for all the great responses and +Rep!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast