0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow account Scam

Hello my name is Steeve this is my account scam i tried it and now have a 70 warrior in my inventory

1) If you see someone saying WTT X for X if you have that X whisper saying the person okay i will trade but on a like lvl 1 and tell him you have a 70 that u will trade but give the guy you wanna trade a name that someone else on the server has

2) Get on Aim or something with the guy and Get the information okay here comes the act fast part !

3) Quickly go to the account options change the payment method and you can change the E-mail by calling blizzard

4) Okay now get your old account password and immediatley delete the char you talked to the guy with and then switch the guys you traded with account to a different server

5) Wait for a few days an dont log onto your account

6) Now what you do is request a name change of the guy who you traded and you can get on your old account make a new char and report the char for example i Got Youlost changed to Iplorshin then get a friend or something to change your mains name for being stupid or something.... It worked for me i spent only like 20 bucks but i am selling the account for 450$ because the guy i scammed almost had full T4

worked for me Hope you guys try it and dont get banned or something in the process

Wow account Scam
    30480's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Wow account Scam

im not the smartest i need more detail but im feelin it u need soem big ass huavos to call blizz

HEHE MINES BETTER!