0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Twist on Normal scam look inside. CD KEYS AND GAME CARDS

We all no the normal scam right. Say you have a 70 and get other accounts you know just to get retarded people. Well i have have an idea. This is just to make it better and to get more people and better accounts.
    So now what you do is just follow me.

Requirements
    1. A New Markee account or a one that hasn't been reported.
    2. A new Aim that hasn't been reported
    3. A good looking account on wow armory.
    4. Good looking Markee account. (look below)
    5. Smartness
    6. And Most of all rep on Markee (look below)

Before we begin i would like to say. This is not just to get rep. If this is an exact repost please tell me. I will delete it. I haven't seen anything like this.
    Now the scam.
    Ok go to my thread.
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...ng-markee.html
    Ok and post in there with your rep thread on your new account. Make sure you make a post in buying Cd keys or what ever. Then go to my account and Say if your bought or sold or traded. Easy. Now you have rep. And ask other people to rep you. It goes a long way.
    2. Now You can either make a thead saying what you want or search. Its better if you can search so you can find somebody with without rep.
    3. What you do is Make a trade. Say you have rep they dont and they go first.
    4. If they dont go first make sure they do if not just make up a reason that you dont want to deal with them. You have to make them go first.
    5. Once they give you what you want you can say it dosn't work. This is the best way. They have no way to prove it. Or you can fill the thing in with junk and then add it comes with error then you fill it back up with the real stuff. I will explain better below.
    6. Enjoy your new account or bc key or whatever.

Below. Ok What i mean by good looking markee is you have an avatar and a signature. I dont know about you but seeing people with a good Signature and avatar means that they are real and they dont sped time on that.

Ok what i mean about in number 5 is like this.

Ok he gives you the key. You say its wrong and say you have proof. So you say i will give a screen shot. Now Fill it in with just random stuff. like this

27189-edh1-29k2d-jkjf2-kb215

Just something that fits. Now click continue and it will say invalid key. So then you fill it in with real info. ***** THIS TIME DONT CLICK CONTINUE **** What you could do is have the error ready so when he says he wants proof it ready. Now Take a screenshot and send. Now he will say your lieing but you have rep and he dosn't. So you can prove to everybody.

Now this is really used to scam keys but it can be for trades. Please if this is a repost tell me.

Thanks. And any questions please post in thead. Also if there is any typing errors tell me.

Twist on Normal scam look inside. CD KEYS AND GAME CARDS
    Mask's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry mate its a repost, to the scamming keys off chinese. Unfortunatey it fails alot.

nab010's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did he jsut got owned on mmowned

AngshumanSSJV's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hahaha,yep it's a repost and even the chinese guys have got a lot smarter now.

Everyone, stop posting EternionWoW/WoWAXA/AntWoW exploits/hacks.. cause the fking site n00bs i.e. Fuzzymini is here.

xX EPIC Xx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fail repost :S