Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Easy proof for your epic fake characters

Hey there

I've found a very useful and working way to prove that you have an epic character to sell to anyone (while, of course, you don't)

What you will need:

(1) An armory of any good character. I suggest looking at This thread on how getting epic characters, as that guy have some good ideas about it.

(2) An private funserver which you level instantly to 70 and have item shop. Or you can make a private server of your own to make it look even more real (details later). I'll not give link to any to not support anyone and you can easily find those around the net.

(3) Patience and some work

Ok, first, find any good character like explained in (1). Any class or race will do, or if you have preferences (like dual warglaive female nightelf rogues) you can be more specific. What matters is that the char is EPIC

Then, you go to the private server and create an EXACT copy of the character. Same Class, race and gender. Obviously, the appearance aren't necessary as the armory doesn't specify this, but the name and guild name must me the same.

With the character created, go kill something or do some quest to get a lot of gold and level to 70 (or 80 depending on when you're doing this, because probably some servers will upgrade to wrath). Then, go to the item shop and buy THE SAME items that the character is using on armory.

That made, equip the character, go to the options menu, interface, and show your name/guildname (this is used to "prove" that the char is the same from the armory)

From that is simple, take some random screenshots, so you can send to the buyer. You can even take a screenshot of the character saying something like "I'm <your name> and this is the character I'm talking about", so there will be no doubt it's you.

Optional step: If you can create your own private server, you can even make it's name the same of the original character's realm, so you can take screenshots of the character selection screen, which can be a good bonus if you create more level 70 characters.

I hope this method helps your scamming

:wave::wave:

Easy proof for your epic fake characters
    snugglepants's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    to much effort tbh.

iterrorist's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dude you ****ing gimp dont hijack his thread you asshat!

DLovett's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WTF? It is too much effort.

There are far easier metods of scamming. Just have a look around the forum.

shaman666's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never said it was effortless, but is just another way to make you look legit
    Last edited by shaman666; 11-17-2008 at 01:02 PM.

Thug4Life's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's probably one of the best I've heard so Far, others I've done take alot of work in proving it. This takes a bit of time, but no doubt that it's your character. And you can even piss them off, once they've paid, and you've spent it, say "Here's the Realmlist : (Whatever the realm list is) and they log in, find it's a Private, and they can't actually Dispute, as you actually have given them the char, just not on the server you showed. :P

So, +Rep

Mr. Herbert's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Common Sense and i say everyone know this. And only a idiot would fall for this cause then they would wanna see ingame orry it wont work only with stupid idiots maybe 12 year old noobs.

Thug4Life's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats where your wrong, I've scammed alot of people, I've had about 1 or 2 ask to see In-game. And thats out of 30-40... and again, it's not common sense, if you've never been on a private server, or heard about one then that could help alot.