Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great way to make some quick gold by just going into durnhold

-----)(Please leave the copyright text intact)(-----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce this information on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com

Aight so i made a quick 100g plus by this i went into durnhold in the caverns of time and found that one of the vender people in there sell the blue plans for riding crop for leather workers for 10g and its boe. So i figured i could jsut bring it back to Iron forge and sell it for 20g and make some profit but what i found out as soon as i said wts riding crop pattern i got some tells wispering me how much and i said 50g then bamn there like ok and i did this a couple of times or you can put it in the auction house. It really works i got a good laugh about it as well and its not even really a scam so you cant get in trouble for it woot. It worked for me hopefully it will work for you

I ment to say cant instead of can in one of the setences about getting introuble
    Last edited by dibbs; 04-03-2007 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost

Great way to make some quick gold by just going into durnhold
    Mr.Goomis's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Great way to make some quick gold by just going into durnhold

On my server its full of those and ive been doing this for quite a while, i set em on Ah for 20 gold...