Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Detailed Guide] Everything you need to scam accounts!

Hello all, I have been here for a little bit, and have learned a lot about scamming, model editing, wow hacks etc. I mostly have focused on wow scams and I now wish to give back my knowledge of how to wow scam. This includes many different scamming techniques.

First off I am just telling you now I am not taking credit for other peoples scams or ideas, I am just putting them all in one place, and explaining them a bit better to help new scammers, and maybe teach a few tricks to the old ones.

I apologize for the wall of text, but I will try to keep this colorcoded and categorized. This is a very in-depth guide, and this will most likely help out those who dont need all of the info. I will put sub-categories into the categories as well. Please enjoy this guide, it took a lot of time and effort.

Colored Categories:
    1. Safety-Self explanatory how to stay safe paypal etc.
    2. Choice Scamming-Single targeting accounts on trading forums
    3. Phishing-Pulling in as many accounts as you can
    4. Banning-Best way to keep your new toon

5.Using your skills to get legit accounts, and make money.

1. Safety
    Safety is what is on everyones mind with scamming. Most people turn their heads from scamming because of the threats. I am here to tell you there are ways to keep yourself safe. Account scamming is one of the least dangerous types of scams, you won't have the FBI at your door for taking a wow account.

Picking sites to scam from:
    Everyone is afraid of markeedragon because of the "Jackals", however you can be smart and still stay on the site. On markeedragon never scam anyone with 6 green rep or more, or someone who is TWV(this will be in their sig.)

There are other sites to scam from but you must look those up yourself.

A great guide by mynameis taught me almost everything about how to be completely safe his guide is great, but unfortunately he is banned:http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...et-caught.html

His guide is more for scamming money which I do not suggest.
    But here are some key points which will keep you safe enough to scam.

Programs to use:
    Use this private browser:RapidShare: Easy Filehosting it will save all of your cookies, cache, and where you browsed to a private server which only you can access with your password.

Also you can use this hard drive encrypter which will lock your hardrive with a password that only you know, you do not ever need to give away your password no matter what!:RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

If wanted although this is optional you can connect to another wireless network, at a starbucks, or where ever you want to protect yourself even more.

Connect to this VPN:http://download.sad-load.de/internat..._vpn_setup.zip it will turn on a proxy and encrypt your searching, it is a free setup do not worry, and it may turn a few common websites french, but it does not matter because you will ONLY USE THIS VPN FOR SCAMMING!
    That is very important never log onto any website with your vpn that has your real info on it, this can and will be traced. To setup this VPN, its free, but can be paid for, just use your email and a password and verify.

Finally use this to spoof your machine id:Mac MakeUp - MAC Address spoofing tool, with these procautions you will be completely safe for scamming accounts. The setup guide for the Mac Makeup guide is here:Mac MakeUp - MAC Address spoofing tool

Edit: for those mac users here are some mac programs, well sort of programs, some of them require putting things into terminal.

To spoof your Mac address you must follow this guide found on macgeekery:

This is easier than you might think. In versions of Mac OS X prior to Tiger, you’d need to install this patch to the kernel to allow userspace programs to alter the MAC address of outbound ethernet packets. Mac OS X 10.4 lets you do this without such patches. As a user you can do it painlessly with ifconfig.

First, you probably want to get your current MAC address so you don’t have to restart to get the old one back (though later I’ll show you how to get it from a nearby machine).

$ ifconfig en0
    ether 00:0d:43:10:00:0c

On the ether line you’ll see the current MAC address. Increment that by one in the following command:

sudo ifconfig en0 lladdr [new MAC]

A simple check with arp -a | grep [new MAC] should return your computer’s name on both your computer and another on the same physical ethernet subnet.

As for detecting such a change, if you’re on the local subnet then every machine will enter a system.log line similar to the following:

kernel: arp: 10.10.10.10 moved from 00:00:00:00:00:01 to 00:00:00:00:00:02 on eth0

Using previous articles on converting logfiles to RSS, you should be able to make an RSS feed locally that tracks this and then put a link in your Safari bookmark bar for it to notify you when someone on the network has switched their MAC address.

However, this only works if you see the change. If someone changes the MAC address of a secondary interface that has been dormant and then enables it, you will not see such a notification. Instead, you get to enter the wild world of MAC address spoof detection, and it’s not fun. There’s a really nice white paper [PDF] on it that helps, but it’s generally for network geeks more than hobbyists.

There are not many VPN's found for the mac scheme of things but I have found one I used before getting boot camp:

It is actually built into the mac system preferences under server, this is for leopard only. Just turn this on and head to secure-tunnel.com and follow the rest of the guide and you will be safe.

For people before leopard try this VPN:
    SquidMan
    You can use this for leopard as well, it is just a personal preference. Please mac users read the rest of the guide to learn how to be more protected by using false info, etc. Read on!

These are all the things you will need to be safe but I recommend checking out his guide for other things that will protect you even more.

Common Safety Guidelines:
    When signing up for something for scamming never put anything near you or your personal info, this is stupid. You can put fake info in or misleading but nothing with your name or a name of anything near you. Use google maps.

Never ever ever log onto anything legit of yours with your scamming proxies up, this will link your scam and your real life together. This includes nicknames on websites, if one nickname is hojowow and it has your real info, dont use hojowow with fake info on a website you are scamming they can make this connection.
    Finally if the Jackals actually do find you just give the account back, alright onto the scams.

2. Choice Scamming

We all know that there are some amazing accounts out there, we also know that most likely the owners of these accounts are not going to put them into a phisher. Therefore its our job for us to go to them. I have tried out many different account scams and the best one is the pretending to be a company scam:http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...g-company.html There is a new scam which I am on the developer team for it is called the safe trade scam and it can be found here:http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...son-1-1-a.html, however it is only for people with 30 or more rep so if you don't have that please read on!

Procedure for accounts being sold
    He however did not put much detail into this scam so I will elaborate now. You need good social skills for this. First find a company which you know is not on the trading forum you are scamming all of the time posting, like mmoinn or forsakenfarmers will not work(google to find a good company).
    Next go make an aim account that says something close to the name of the website. Make sure you use fake info, nothing linking to your info. Next make sure all of your safety features are turned on(proxies etc. explained above), and make an account on the website you found the post on with no real info.

After that log on and aim the person, hello I'm here with ______ and your account fits our needs or something. If he asks what the needs are say that you use the account for farming gold then reselling at a higher price. They will then say ok or post on the thread.

If they say post on my thread at any point say sorry, we do not have a account on markee or what ever site, we just skim the forums for accounts we can use. They will say ok or sorry then I will not move on with this procedure, if this happens just say ok block and move on.

If he says ok then you can ask if he is the original owner and if he knows all the info. Also ask how much gold, honor and arena points are on the account. Then ask for armory, and say please wait a moment while we quote your account. Just sit tight then copy and paste this and put the amount you think the account is worth, dont go to low or to high.

"At this time we can offer $XXX.XX for your account. If you choose to accept this offer then you will need to have a PayPal account to receive the funds. You will also need Full Name on the account, Secret Question and Answer, access to Email on the account, Username, and Password. If you have CD-KEYS, $20.00 will be added on to your total. For our security we require all information before the funds are released into your PayPal. NOTE: We will ONLY use PayPal to pay for your World of Warcraft account"

If he says ok then get his info and say one second you will recieve the payment, use this time to change the info, and then block him orlog off don't say I got you or anything. Now be happy you just scammed an account.

You can next either ban it and take the account or resell, I will talk about this later(#5).

Procedure for accounts being traded
    For those who see a good account for trade we will use the middleman scam:http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...made-easy.html follow the same steps as above make the aim with no real info, except do not make it a company aim just make it a regular aim. Next aim the guy and tell him that you are interested ask about the account, maybe see it in-game. Ask if hes the original owner, gold honor arena points, and if he knows all info. He will ask you the same. For this to be most effective I suggest using a real account, you won't lose it. Tell him you want to use the middleman techiqnue. Make sure your middleman aim has no real info.

Then log on another aim, and say you found this guy on another forum, you must make him seem legit. You will then as the middleman say something like, I don't want either of you scammed so I will do this in steps first real name etc. You get the idea. Then when you get all the info change his info and log off the middleman. Then aim the other guy saying I didn't get info did you? He will say no and then you log off that aim. Yay you have a account. For what to do with the accounts see #5

3. Phishing
    Phishing is the best way to get lots of accounts at once, usually they are not as good but sometimes you can get lucky. It is just about making your phishing email or site look as legit as possible. I will only show a few sites to phish as there are to many to effective ones to post.

Setup: Best accounts possible phishing
    The most effective phishing site to get good accounts is called Big Guild Phishing the orginial post can be found here:http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...ng-scam-p.html

To do this phish you must join or make a guild, and become trsuted in this guild very quickly. Next you can make a website for them for them from any wow guild hosting website(just google it). Once you get everyone to become active on the site, make raid schedules on the site or what ever you feel like.

Next you put a post on the site check out what I found or what ever you would like and tell them that you found a site that is part of blizzards bots. Say it automatically ops your account for WOTLK beta. You will need to make one of these sites here is a link as how to make one:http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...hing-scam.html

Follow the steps, you will use that Phisher for the other phishes too.

Once everyone puts in their info you can take their accounts!

Youtube Phisher
    Another phisher you can do is you can make a youtube video that says they can get amazing hacks and auto invite to the beta if you send an email to [email protected] Just make sure you change comments to having to be approved, you can then post here in the wow scams help section and ask some people to post on your video.

To make it look really official you can find a WOTLK private server and use wow emu hacker, this will get everyones attention. Fake info is not required here.

Phisher Email
    The last phisher you can use is a fake email to people on trading websites, saying that blizzard has found them and their account will be closed unless they reply with their info. Here is a link to one of those email templates:http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...n-formula.html
    Just use the mmoemailer found in the sticky of the wow scams section and copy and paste that template.

You will get an epic flow of accounts from these phishers, especially if you do them all.

4. Banning scammed accounts

Now that you have these accounts what will you do with them, obviously they will get recalled. What you have to do is get them banned and transfer the main character off to a new account.

Ways to ban a account:
    There are not many ways to get a perma-ban, however you can do a lot to get 72 hour bans. One thing I suggest is taking an alt in WSG and speedhacking with wow no-addition to get the flag, while spamming curses, etc. Another thing that is possible is taking a path to gm island, some model edits are found here on MMOwned. This will most likely give you a permaban.

You can also speedhack and fly hack in an alliance city killing people, this will give you a ban. Finally you can sell your own gold for money just spam in trade WTS 1000g aimfake aim name)
    These are all ways to get banned and you may have to settle for 72 hour bans and then going and permabanning it later. However all of these work.

5. Making money, and getting legit accounts.
    Unfortunately with scamming, half of the time you will not get to keep your money or accounts. This section shows you how to.

How to make money from scammed accounts(paypal):
    Getting a legit account is very simple, first on your proxies make a canadian paypal with no real info. Next go to a walmart and in cash buy a prepaid VISA giftcard. Use this to verify a legit paypal, well now it will be a legit paypal. Next take the account you scammed and post it with all the info. On a aim which does not have your real info, get ready for some aims and give the buyer all the courtesy you can.

When they are ready to buy give them some info not all of it, give them account password, and then say I will give you account after you send info. That means you will give them sq/a and email. We will use the disconnect scam for this part: http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...nect-scam.htmlNow make them send you the money on your canadian paypal, next log off aim.

Keep refreshing until they dispute the money, then log back on aim and tell them that your internet connection froze up for a second. Then be like why did you dispute please undispute! They will and now that money although they dont know it is yours pretty much. Then give them the rest of the account info and log off aim.

Now take off all of your proxies and log onto your legit paypal and send a invoice to your canadian paypal. Make the email subject WoW Consulting and leave address and phone blank, leave the note and item id and qty out. Then put 4 hours of WOW consulting for the item and for the price put as much money as you have on your canadian paypal. Then send the invoice. Got more info on this from:http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...rl-things.html

Then turn back on your proxies and accept and send the money from your invoice to your legit paypal and close your canadian paypal. Congrats you just made 400+ dollars off a scammed account. You can use this money to buy a real account or anything you want, just wait a few days before you buy something that requires shipping.

How to keep your legit account:
    Keeping a legit account requires thinking, if you want it to be really yours you can never be to safe. I suggest the following: make a new burning crusade wow account with your actual name. Then when you get the legit account you bought change the last name to yours here are to ways: they both require calling blizzard, first you can call and either pretend to be gay and just gotten married, or say your step father got married.
    Say you would like the name to be changed to your husband or your new step father for billing, they will do is some of the time, if they ask if you have legal papers say you do and then they will either do it or ask you to send in the papers. The other way is to call blizzard and ask for the legal name change format, then make a fake id and send it in. Here is a fake id guide:http://www.mmowned.com/forums/graphi...backalley.html Then you will need to buy a blizzard authenticator, once you have this your account will be untouchable congrats!

Well thats the end guys: I will keep updates please tell me about anything I missed or need to edit. I am thinking of writing a guide on in-game scams/gold scams etc. Well please leave me some feedback and thanks for reading!
    Last edited by Redicule; 09-22-2008 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Added a mac safety guide and scam techniques.

[Detailed Guide] Everything you need to scam accounts!
    StriplessRED's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice theres a few things in here that I hadn't seen before

Redicule's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Update!

Originally Posted by StriplessRED View Post
    Nice theres a few things in here that I hadn't seen before
    Ya some of this stuff is old but effective, let me know if you found any errors....updated the money making part of the guide.

ubrpwnt's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blue text hurts ze eyes, ze eyesssss!

Redicule's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha sorry fixed the blue

Originally Posted by ubrpwnt View Post
    Blue text hurts ze eyes, ze eyesssss!
    Sorry bout that ubrpwnt fixed that, any other comments?

Forgiving's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice guide, +rep for taking the time to make this. Once I get on my comp

Redicule's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks

Originally Posted by Serez View Post
    nice guide, +rep for taking the time to make this. Once I get on my comp

Thanks a lot, hope it helped you in some way. Please point out errors if you see them, or things I can add.

Gummibär's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey. I'm talking to you on AIM now.
    Scammed Gold: 31821g

attackruby's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice post.

Redicule's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some feedback please

Originally Posted by attackruby View Post
    Nice post.

Thanks man......hey guys 206 views and only 8 posts give me some feedback, additions, errors anything.

Mask's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey mate +rept o ya ok -- ty

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ty u helped me make a scam that is comepltely 100 percent always works--- it never fails--- ty so much--

Redicule's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting

Originally Posted by Mask View Post
    ty u helped me make a scam that is comepltely 100 percent always works--- it never fails--- ty so much--
    Interesting care to elaborate?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ya, im posting it on mmowned-- its alot to write- btw the vpn does not work--- everytime i put it in and go to whatismyip.com it gives my Real Ip adrsss.

Redicule's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mask View Post
    ya, im posting it on mmowned-- its alot to write- btw the vpn does not work--- everytime i put it in and go to whatismyip.com it gives my Real Ip adrsss.
    It's a VPN u have to download and setup the link only takes u to the website, tommorow I'll post a straight to download link and tell how to setup but for now I sleep

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast