0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Scam] Retrieve a locked account

I was able to successfully recall a locked account last week- here is the secret to how I did it

It required lots of time and LOTS of balls-- but worked flawlessly

STEP 1: Get the email where they send you the PDF file that you need to fill out and attach your ID to-- print it out

STEP 2: Fill it in with YOUR REAL info, with erasable pen-- and attach your ID too it

STEP 3: Take it to the bank and have it notarized

STEP 4: Go home, and erase the marks you made in erasable pen-- fill them in with real pen-- and with fake info (info of the OO of the account)

STEP 5: Scan the document into the computer with YOUR ID, or SOMEONE ELSES ID attached to it (I used my dead uncles driver license)

STEP 6: Photoshop the ID to make it have the Account Holders Name, address etc- or as much of that info as you may have

STEP 7: Go to Email Fax Service | RapidFAX, make an account, and send that doucment to blizzard as a fax

They will not know its an electronic fax at all-- they show up just like a regular fax ( I have tested it)

Blizzard will restore the account access!

ALSO PERSIAN DISCOVERED THAT GOOGLE IMAGES HAS ID PHOTOS-- THESE ARE PERFECT FOR EDITING IDs-- I recommend scrolling backa few pages to find one that hasnt already been used for Blizzard

HERE IS THE EMAIL THAT BLIZZARD SENDS OUT WITH THE RECALL INSTRUCTIONS to make it more clear

HTML Code:
    Greetings,

This is a notification regarding the World of Warcraft account you are using.  The account contains incomplete or inaccurate billing contact information which is a violation of the World of Warcraft Terms of Use.  As a result, we have locked the account to give you the opportunity to provide full and accurate information.  The recurring subscription on the account has been disabled to prevent further charges.

This message contains our Account Retrieval process, which will enable the rightful user of the account to resume their adventures in the World of Warcraft.

Please retain this message until you have completed the Account Retrieval process and are again able to log in to the World of Warcraft account.  We strongly advise keeping all information relating to this issue as secure and private as possible, including the storage of all related documents and IDs, especially during the Account Retrieval process.  If you do not receive a reply from the Account Administration department within 48 hours, please resend your fax and notify us of the refax at [email protected].

Failure to adhere to the requirements set forth in this message may impede the timely restoration of account access.  You will need to fill out a form and return it via fax or postal mail, along with official ID, to Blizzards Account Administration department.  For security reasons, we are unable to accept digital files of any kind.  Please download our Account Retrieval Form from the Blizzard website at:

http://ftp.blizzard.com/pub/WoW/other/Account-Retrieval-Notary.pdf

Please be sure you are using the latest version of Adobes free PDF viewer, Adobe Reader, available for download at http://www.adobe.com.

If you are unable to open the file through the link, your browser may not support the PDF format.  In this event, please right-click the above link and attempt to save the file to your computer using Save Target As... If the link is still non-functional, please reply and we will send the file as an attachment.

Please help us to avoid any further delays in restoring Account access by following the instructions exactly and in their entirety.  We will contact you again once all information has been received and thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation in resolving this account issue.  Please be sure to provide all pertinent data as soon as possible since Blizzard Entertainment is unable to offer any type of reimbursement for the time an account is locked for verification and investigation purposes.

Any inquiries concerning this account retrieval process can only be addressed by Account Administration. To learn more about how Account Administration is able to assist you, please visit us at http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?articleId=21505.

Thank you for your patience and anticipated cooperation in this matter.

Sincerely,

Laukeum
    Account Administration
    Blizzard Entertainment
    http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/basics/antigold.html
    HAVE FUN!
    Last edited by 7itanium; 09-13-2008 at 04:51 AM.

[Scam] Retrieve a locked account
    kathunx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While in practice this works, it could come back to bite you in the ass big time. When a notary notarizes something, they keep record of it. If Blizzard wanted to call the notary and check, they could, and they would find that you send them counterfeit notarized documentation. Jail time + heavy fines.

But that electronic fax thing is really cool so +Rep!

"You can get much further with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone." - Al Capone

7itanium's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kathunx View Post
    While in practice this works, it could come back to bite you in the ass big time. When a notary notarizes something, they keep record of it. If Blizzard wanted to call the notary and check, they could, and they would find that you send them counterfeit notarized documentation. Jail time + heavy fines.

But that electronic fax thing is really cool so +Rep!
    You are correct theoretically-- I do doubt that anyone at account management takes the time to verify all the notarized documents (thousands a day I bet)

Thanks for the tip though-- and the rep :-)

SarahPalin's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed rawrzor

Verye's Avatar The WoW Lawyer
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From my experience, Blizzard does not (typically, at least) verify notarizations. As long as all the paperwork/stamps seem to be in order, they typically just unlock the account.

It is possible that you could get screwed if they just decide to call the notary and check it for any reason, though. So, do this at your own risk, even though the risk is pretty small. Before you fax it, look at it all and make sure everything is in order and looks legit, that'll definitely help.
    Link to my guide: https://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-g...rd-policy.html | I'm retired, please don't PM me. Thanks.

7itanium's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Verye View Post
    From my experience, Blizzard does not (typically, at least) verify notarizations. As long as all the paperwork/stamps seem to be in order, they typically just unlock the account.

It is possible that you could get screwed if they just decide to call the notary and check it for any reason, though. So, do this at your own risk, even though the risk is pretty small. Before you fax it, look at it all and make sure everything is in order and looks legit, that'll definitely help.
    thanks ver-- ur support on this method is much appreciated-- and maybe will cut down on the flaming

7itanium's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow.. no opinions and no flames for a while-- dunno weather to be pissed or flattered that nobody hates me

~OddBall~'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ......it's only been 4 hours O.o

keksius's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gonna test asap

7itanium's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by keksius View Post
    Gonna test asap
    cool-- good luck, let everone know that it works so they believe me lol-- I know it sounds kinda risky but it really isnt

nixon5's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i gotta get my photoshop

Deadly Tomato's Avatar ft. Aestysu
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WTF? How is it illegal? I don't get it either... : D

7itanium's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Deadly Tomato View Post
    WTF? How is it illegal? I don't get it either... : D
    it is illegal because it involves forging a legal notarized document-- it is very risky-- but nonetheless usefull

I am not telling anyone to try this at home and take no responisibily for any penalties as a result of it

BUT SCAM ON! HAHA it works

Neth'zul's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool, I will try this +rep my friend.

RevisionZero's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is the point to this? Sorry Im trying to see why you would need to do this. To retrieve a account that's not yours right? Sorry the title kinda threw me.

If anyone could explain, i may just be so tired Im not thinking clearly. But good post non-the-less.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast