Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Guild Loot double whammy...

Just one second ***Grabbing a coke***

Ok there we go! Anyways, first time poster, long time leecher so go as harsh as you can on me xD

Anyways...

I would suggest that in order to even try this you have some reasonable manipulation and social skills, for example, if your a journalist or a lawyer, you'll be just fine xD But yeah, there is some convincing involved in here...

All you have to do here is head into a main city, such as shatt, and put up a message saying something like " Hey, any guilds merging?". This may seem suprisingly easy, but thats the nice part, I almost always get a few accurate replies with the names of the guilds.

Next just PST someone in the guild which is going to be joining and switching over to the other one, and ask for an officer's name. Write down this name and go have a snack or something, just waste some time until that officer signs off. Once they sign off, just pst another member of the guild asking for one of the online officers, Say that you are the alt of the officer which just signed off. Then once you get your invite, Ask for officer rank on the toon which you are posing as the officer since "My main is an officer". Once you are a high enough rank, just loot the bank as much as you can.

Usually it will take em a bit (probably 10 minutes minimum) to realize what has happened. Before they realize, its important your still in the guild so you have the guild tag, PST someone in the guild they are going to be joining and ask for an officer, when you get one say...

"Hey I'm *****. Im currently an officer in the guild you guys are going to be merging with, i've been assigned to switch over a bit ahead of time and take a screenshot of my rank being returned to ***** (officer is best) in the new guild because some of our guys are a bit worried that they wont be getting their ranks back with the merge. So really its just a show of faith for my guildmates."

Most officers are involved in the merging process, and will understand your point, so upon your convincing them to let you join prematurely and attain your previously held rank, you should be like...

"Awesome, I'll just post this screenshot right up on the website to calm everyone down. Hey i think im going to just sit tight, since the merge is already going to be in like *** days, you know? Save you some work."

Once again, most officers will understand this as it saves them work.

Now that you are in the new guild, just head right into the guild bank and get to it! Loot everything in sight and withdraw as much Gold as you can! Then if you really want to be sinister, kick all of the members (or atleast everyone you can) of that guild, but thats a bit harsh xD

And there you have it,
    The Double Whammy

****TIPS:****

Instead of looting everything in the new guild with the toon you have as an officer, simply get a new toon like a lvl 1 into the guild every couple weeks and when its really late and noone is on in the guild, Promote him to a high enough rank to have bank, then log onto him and loot a ton (but not everything), then just mail it to your main and delete the lvl 1. Now you have a supply of goods that will last as long as the guild will!

****Proven looting goodness***

I have currently 3 different toons in 3 very strong guilds with which every couple weeks I will rank a lvl 1 enough to have bank and then loot almost everything. I do it in turns so by the time I loot one guild and have to wait for it to regenerate funds, the others are ripe for the picking

EDIT: My total so far of looted gold is about 8,500 and I have only been doing this for about 2 months, so make sure your guilds are stable enough to bounce back :] Its all about being patient, but the everlasting flow of gold and items to sell is awesome

Have Fun Farming!
    TogaLive
    Last edited by TogaLive; 04-12-2008 at 08:59 PM.

The Guild Loot double whammy...
    DevilDare's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmmm this is pretty good, altho some stronger guilds may ask you to log in to the officers account to make sure ur not some random guy who wants to clean up their bank But yeah i am new my self here so i'll give u +rep .

mrbeanz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sweet concept, hard to punish unkown ;-p

divajn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (50%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice

(filler)

Chief's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    um this is definately a repost of 3 months ago. Guild Bank Scam is so old and easily bannable. :gtfo2:

gnomesftw's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    in theory this sounds good but there is a log on guilds to see who invited who and who promoted who, so your level one thing wont work on any smart person. but other then that it seems nice.

TogaLive's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Chief View Post
    um this is definately a repost of 3 months ago. Guild Bank Scam is so old and easily bannable. :gtfo2:
    Well then consider it a new view on how to get gbank status, I would be interested in hearing who has been banned, because honestly I know so many people who are doing this right now after I told em how to get a higher rank in the guild and not one of us has been banned.

Love the attitude

Strikdk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sry but its a repost

Erey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There happens to be this nifty thing called a Guild Log. I highly doubt you'll be in the guild after they see this, let alone after they make a GM ticket with SS's of you taking everything.

TogaLive's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am aware now of the guild log, but As I stated above, I would be very interested as to how neither myself nor 5 of my RL friends who are currently doing this have yet to ever receive a ticket on their heads, let alone being banned or even kicked out of the guild. As I said, and I really wish people would read sometimes, but its all in moderation. Obviously if you dump the whole guild bank, your chances of getting away are lessened, but if you just take out medium amounts, most guild will not even notice unless they check the log, and even then, atleast in my 3 guilds, few even try to question an officer's motives of withdrawing a medium or large sum.

Education...

TogaLive

stradavarius's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going to try this on my own guild. (not an officer)

TogaLive's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome! As long as you have Gbank it should work. Just remember moderation

pesoiscool's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R