0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Trust game (LawlRunescapenub) Revamped

Alright, so back in the days, when I used to play runescape, I always used this scam, and it worked 99% of the time.

So I've finally milked the TCG scam enough on my server that it hardly works now, and I always run into someone I've previously scammed.

So I decided to bring back this Old school scam, and revamp it for WoW.
    Enjoy!

Description:
    Victims will play a game of "trust" to attempt to win over your account.

Goal:

To end up milking all the cash out of as many victims as possible.

Requirements:
    Atleast two accounts, One scammed with a level 70 character will work the best.
    People in on the scam (Optional)
    People skills
    IP Hider (Optional)
    No Heart

The Run down

Start off with bring a low level toon (Preferably atleast level 5) To Goldshire/TB

(Wherever the darkmoon faire usually is) from your main account.

Hop on to the level 70 scammed character (This can be done with a low level character, but has a lower succes rate)

Strip your character, and buy novelty crap from the AH (Dresses/Fish weapons, Pirate costumes, etc etc.)

Now, start advertising in Trade Chat that you are Quitting WoW, and are giving away your account for free. Whoever wants it will have to go to Goldshire/TB and meet you at the Darkmoon Faire Spot in the next 5-10 Minutes. (Turn on DND and Ask for No whispers)

Walk to the spot, and spam your message in general and /s while you walk there.

Once you arrive at the spot, you should have plenty of victims. Most should be low level noobs, but you might run into some Wealthy 70s.

Log onto your Main account in another window, and leave him there.

Make sure whoever you have that's in on the scam are there too. (optional)

The Game

So, everyones gonna start yelling, and saying they want the account. People will probably say stupid things like, Lets roll for it, or Higher levels should get it.. Ignore it.

Ask if anyone has any suggestions. (this should all be done in /y and /s, Unless you want to form a raid group)

Ignore them all, and hop on your other toon (Or get someone who's in on it to say this) And say DANCE CONTEST, LETS DO A DANCE CONTEST. Or somthing like that, be creative.

So, Tell them, does the same emote you do first, get's it.

Then do somthing like /dance, or w/e.

Everyone will do the same thing,
    then ask, "Who won?"
    Everyone should say memememememememem

Well, that's not going to work is it.

Ask for any other suggestions

Now, get on your toon, or get one of your helpers to say " Lets do a trust game sorta thing, Im winning!" ( You can rename it if you like )

Everyone should be confused at this point. Whoever was familiar with the scam, will be gone at this point.

Explain the rules of the game :
    Whoever can show that you trust the leader (You) the most wins!
    Then pretend to trade.
    Then say somthing like "Give it back plz"
    And then say "Sweet! Thanks! I'm winning! I trusted him with my 1g and he gave it back hahah!"

Now, some people might catch on, and will leave, or start spamming scammer. This shouldn't matter, as people will say you aren't and you can add this into the game.

Start taking peoples money/Items, and trade it back immediately.

Once you can tell they've traded about all they've got, or close to it, Dont trade it back, and trade with all your other victims and get as much as you can.
    After every trade, Say somthing like "(Victim) trusted me with ##, and (Item(s)). He's leading!"

Once you're done with your game, Don't immediately log off. Trade ALL of the goods to your character, or to your helpers.
    Immediate trading is hard for blizzard to track compared to mailing/AH Laundering.
    Now, Whisper EVERY SINGLE ONE (Copy paste works well) of your victims with somthing like "Congrats You won Dude! Whats your E-mail, I'll switch all the account info for you right now!".. This can lead to getting victims account info aswell, but you can figure that out yourself.

At this point, everyone should start asking for their stuff back. Now, you can either just log off, delete the character, Wipe your WTF Folders, make a new character with the same name, or just wait untill that scammed account gets banned.

So far, I've tried this out 5 times , and it worked 4/5 times for me. Ended up with 22k Gold Total, some Blue patterns and Epic gems.

Good luck with this scam, Hope it works well!
    :wave:

The Trust game (LawlRunescapenub) Revamped
    Get Bent's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First attempt at Contribution
    "Flame Resist gear on"

sineater213's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So far, I've tried this out 5 times , and it worked 4/5 times for me. Ended up with 22k Gold Total, some Blue patterns and Epic gems.
    I like the idea really i do its new however its a 1/10 success chance i quoted you on this because you said it worked 4/5 times and you made 22k, however I highly doubt this because even if it worked and people fell for it no one will give more than 500 gold and items that are actually worth anything, you also stated that trading fast is better than AH laundering however trade logs are actually easier to track just because you trade fast doesn't mean its safer, deleting characters and your WTF folder have no effect your main account and any account signed on from that ip address will be perm banned.

So i'm sorry to say but this scam really isn't effective at all and you can do it once on a server so its good for a one time thing and the account will get banned so i rather sell the scammed account for 150 dollars than making less than 2000g. still its a different idea

Get Bent's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IP Hider (Optional)
    And you'd surprised how much people will be willing to give,
    I don't think you understand..
    You can get Hundreds of gold --Per Person--
    I had one person give me 500g, and 5 Epic gems, another person give me 350g and a Staff of Natural Fury, another person give me 800g all in one attempt.
    Thats at least 5k in one attempt,

I use an IP Hider when I do it, and then I log on to my Main account on a Different computer sometime Later.

My main account hasn't gotten banned, at all. The scammed account, however received a 48 Hour Ban. That's it. So I could still sell the Scammed account, or I could go do the scams again, get a 72 Hour ban, And then eventually get a perma-ban

Get Bent's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump! Need more input!

Nolixz's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    6/17
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ermm, you cant use IP Hider for WoW can you?
    Please show us the IP hider mate.