Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need advice regarding perm banned account.

So about 3-4 months ago I had one of my vanilla accounts permanent banned for "buying gametime with gold", I appealed twice without any luck of getting the permanent ban lifted, i sort of was honest (didn't make up any false story about getting hacked or such alike), just told em sort of how regretful i was in a well-written way, in hope they would be understanding and give me a last chance as last time I had my account suspended for a period of time was ages ago for abusive language.

I wonder if there's any chance or piece of advice the community could give me to put in this sort of last attempt appeal, as some time have gone by. I've heard that after some time have gone by it could help u retrieve it. I guess i have no other option than to go with the regretful type of appeal again as I sort of already stated stuff that would make it hard to change the story I guess if they look back at the other two appeals. This account is of great value so would be really sad to see it hopelessly perm banned forever.

Need advice regarding perm banned account.
    Fisher's Avatar Banned Hook you up! CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    16 (94%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it's EU, send a very sad wall of text to [email protected] if it's US, spam them a few more times, but you kinda blew it by admitting you actually did do something =)

Peace!

ryz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the fast reply Fisher, I was given that email ones by a guy on the phone help service but never took my time to write a letter to the email as i thought it would be of no help than to just give them "feedback" and no actual help regarding my account. And yea me admitting "to something" sort of wasn't the smart idea to go about from the start i realized afterwards as the two first appeals wasn't in my favor. And yes this is regarding EU not US.

Fisher's Avatar Banned Hook you up! CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    16 (94%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aye so roll a big ass E-mail to them and see what you can do.. Start over, go full story and add bunch of random crap like, my life is like that, I had lot of issues... Stuff like that, completely random sad story, see what you get. Don't go too far though =)

sucresas's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like Fisher said admitting you did something wrong was a bad move. When I got banned for selling gold I only wrote them "I did not sell any gold for real world money. Please review this. " and without anymore questions they turned it into a 72hour suspension.
    In the future just play it dumb, say that you actually wanted to buy some mount, pet w/e from the shop and didn't realize that counts as real money since it's in game.
    Hope you get unbanned.

fedelis's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got a perma banned account unbanned by getting it hacked multiple times, but I also had multiple wow accounts linked to the battle.net. After getting the battle.net hacked a few times, blizzard had me fill out a form and send picture ID to get my account back. They had "locked" my wow accounts for my own safety until they could prove that I was me. On the form I was filling out, it asked "Which wow accounts do you need unlocked" or something to that effect. I made sure to list all 4 of my accounts (including the one that had been perma-banned for over a year.)

Whoever handled my case must have overlooked the fact that one of the accounts was permabanned, not just locked, and the account worked once I got access back to my account.

Seems like a lot of effort to go through (getting yourseself hacked) and this happened back in 2011, so things may have changed, but that's my 2cents.