6/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help securing account?

Hey guys I just had an account recalled after 5 months of playing on it which really sucks. Made me think about another account I own where I am not the OO.

What can I do to secure the account and make sure I don't get screwed? I was thinking of transferring the characters off to a new account, just making an account with the same last name or something and doing that any tips?

Help securing account?
    Smitten's Avatar i want to believe who even plays wow anymore 🤔
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The most secure public method (which still isn't 100% secure), but probably the best you'll get is:

1) Make a new account with the same last name, different first name.
    2) Transfer any characters you want onto it. Achievements earned by that character will transfer. Pets and Mounts will not transfer (except PvP mounts earned by that character which will).
    3) Log onto the email for the original account, and send an email to [email protected] stating that you no longer agree to the privacy policy, and wish for Blizzard to delete all your accounts, financial details and personally identifiable information from their records.

They may or may not ask you for a Photo ID, CD Keys, etc, as proof. Have these ready.

Wait 1-4 weeks, and the original account will be deleted. No trace of it existing in Blizzard's system.

There's always some small chance that it'll go wrong and the account gets banned though.