0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Flooding the auction house with materials

Sorry if this isn't the right forum. It's some what related to botting, but I don't actually bot.

My friend who bots wanted me to put items on the auction house for him. I've made over 20000g in 2 days selling various mats.

My question is, is this an idiotic way to do this? Can I get banned in the future? I know there are people out there who don't bot (or at least I don't know) but use mods to track undercuts, post things fast, etc.

Does putting up mats on multiple characters (level 1-80) make a difference? Undercutting myself by a few copper? I have only done it one character.

Does Blizzard constantly check the auction house or how much people make in turn. I know they can check mail, which can be fishy with the amount of mats he is sending me.

Just want to know some tips. Maybe hold off a few days? I have found one buyer who leveling professions so he's bought probably about 40% of the stuff I have sold.

The gold will all go to my friend, but he said I can have as much as I want.

Flooding the auction house with materials
    xhopesfall20's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Using multiple characters and undercutting yourself could be considered exploiting the auction house... but I wouldn't worry about getting busted selling the stuff. You didn't bot to get the mats... your friend did. All you are doing is posting stuff on the ah.

Remus's Avatar Banned

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I personally bot for about 14 hrs per day and have a regular 600 items on the AH constantly selling>.> 18k in 3 days on tich horde. Previous botting history 400-600 is fine anything more is asking for it.

(even legit ah flipping i would have 600 ish and never got a warning.)

gooey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xhopesfall20 View Post
    Using multiple characters and undercutting yourself could be considered exploiting the auction house... but I wouldn't worry about getting busted selling the stuff. You didn't bot to get the mats... your friend did. All you are doing is posting stuff on the ah.
    I have heard of this "banned for exploiting the economy." I don't know if those were permanent bans or 24-72 hours, warnings, etc. I don't know if the people who got that botted either, they said they didn't.

Maybe I will stick to one character and I won't post more than 400 items.

Is Blizzard able to track what you receive in the mail though? Gold or item wise? Because i literally come on and my inbox is full.