0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to kill your own faction (PTR)

I was on the PTR in Amani Pass getting rdy for a ZA group to get going, but while i was waiting outside, a warrior in my party dueled me, i accepted, but he charged me immediantly, and i /yeild and told him "DUDE WTF, WAIT FOR ME TO GO PARTY STEALTH" (When in a party, and dueling it takes 3 seconds for a stealther to become invis to all party members)

So right when i /yeild he hit me at the same time, and the guards aggroed to him and killed him, i was like WTF how did i get my own faction member killed in a duel by amani guards o.0?!

I dont knwo if it was a 1 time bug, or u can only do this with warriors, but someone please try to confirm it? Ty !

How to kill your own faction (PTR)
    VenezinD's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds neet, I might try this on my friend if we get back on the PTR

Emrah123's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds nice, but I dont have an acc for the ptrs Will confirm it if I get one

Nesdrax's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perhaps the first time something good has come from a noob whining?

ball2hi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nesdrax View Post
    Perhaps the first time something good has come from a noob whining?
    Noob whining? My ass, im a pro at the classes i play, and at least i contribute to the forum, lazy ass.

Nesdrax's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ball2hi View Post
    Noob whining? My ass, im a pro at the classes i play, and at least i contribute to the forum, lazy ass.
    I'm sorry, it's just that "DUDE WTF, WAIT FOR ME TO GO PARTY STEALTH" seems to me like whining. IMO, why not ask before hand if you want somebody to give you a special exception? Also, let's just bring completely unrelated things into arguments, as if my amount of contribution to the forum has anything to do with this..:icon_blahblah:

ball2hi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry, it's just that "DUDE WTF, WAIT FOR ME TO GO PARTY STEALTH" seems to me like whining. IMO, why not ask before hand if you want somebody to give you a special exception? Also, let's just bring completely unrelated things into arguments, as if my amount of contribution to the forum has anything to do with this..:icon_blahblah:

Special Exception? wow dumbass, its a normal exception to let the rogue / druid to stealth if they are in the same party, because due to being in the same party, ur party members can see you if u stealth, but 2 patches ago, if u duel someone u dissapear to ALL party members 3-5 seconds into the duel so that you both get a fair chance, and what does the contribution have to do?

I contribute to the forums, and try, unlike you, you lazy ass leecher, and on top of that you flame?:rofl:
    :gtfo2:

nuanjing's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wrong way from the second views,lol

Nesdrax's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ball2hi View Post
    Special Exception? wow dumbass, its a normal exception to let the rogue / druid to stealth if they are in the same party, because due to being in the same party, ur party members can see you if u stealth, but 2 patches ago, if u duel someone u dissapear to ALL party members 3-5 seconds into the duel so that you both get a fair chance, and what does the contribution have to do?

I contribute to the forums, and try, unlike you, you lazy ass leecher, and on top of that you flame?:rofl:
    :gtfo2:
    Seriously, you need to chill out.. I'm not trying to insult/flame you, please don't take the word "noob" so seriously. I do not have a stealth-capable character, and the only time I'd ever duel is when I'm bored outside IF, so I wouldn't know any "rules" like this. And I'm sorry I don't play WoW every waking moment I have (and thus don't find out things like this to "contribute" very often). There is no need to get upset and start name-calling.

ball2hi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seriously, you need to chill out.. I'm not trying to insult/flame you, please don't take the word "noob" so seriously. I do not have a stealth-capable character, and the only time I'd ever duel is when I'm bored outside IF, so I wouldn't know any "rules" like this. And I'm sorry I don't play WoW every waking moment I have (and thus don't find out things like this to "contribute" very often). There is no need to get upset and start name-calling.

I dont play wow every waking moment, yet i still contribute w/e i find when i do play on my spare time.