Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gunship Battle: Bronzebeard tank healing made trivial (Horde)

I was doing 10m ICC the other day and our tank that jumped over to tank Mauradin Bronzebeard walked back a little to far and dropped down off the edge. Bronzebeared continued to maintain aggro through the whole fight, but would only throw axes at the tank and wouldn't hit him. I know the fight is easy as it is, but this may come in handy when heroic version becomes available if it still works.

The spot that he got stuck in is circled in the picture. He was stuck in between that little boat and the ledge of the ship. Good luck.

Gunship Battle: Bronzebeard tank healing made trivial (Horde)
    DGrunt69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice find,
    I actually wanted to post a little small exploit about this very same battle.

For the achievement "On a boat" you can (as horde at least) run from the starting ship to the alliance ship by hopping over the back, the point at which the 2 boats are closest in the rear, you only need to use the jet pack to get back to the main ship (With a speed buff you can make the jump back)

Maffski1303's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry but this isnt an exploit, you can make him go ranged anytime you wish by just taunting him from range, he throws axes at you and stacks a bleed debuff which is BoP'able, this is how you do [Im on a boat]

Sklug's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    209/221
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Maffski1303 View Post
    Sorry but this isnt an exploit, you can make him go ranged anytime you wish by just taunting him from range, he throws axes at you and stacks a bleed debuff which is BoP'able, this is how you do [Im on a boat]
    Well from what the OP was saying is that where the tank was standing the axes were being thrown but they would miss, thus avoiding the bleed debuff tanks normally would sustain

Hence why he said it makes healing trivial -- If I get this working later tonight I will + rep -- I wanna try it haha

tkoreaper's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Maffski1303 View Post
    Merely jumping over and taunting him only keeps him on you for a few seconds cause he will reset. But staying in range in that one spot that I shown won't allow him to reset.