0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SKip Bladefist when doing timed Shattered Halls Quest in Heroic Mode

I don't recall if the quest is available in normal or if it'd work in norm, but just a few minutes ago my group made the unexpected discovery that if everyone runs PAST bladefist to the mini-boss behind him ht will reset and you'll find yourself standing next to the miniboss executioner that you have to kill with bladefist standing back in the center where he spawns.

Our tank wanted to do both the mini boss and bladefist at once so he ran back and BF reset.

I tried to get a screen shot, but this kind of thing is kind of difficult to SS since it covers so much area and the room is symetrical.

Edit

Here's the screenshot I managed to take but it's not the best because the tank was impatient juts wanting to get on with the run and ran in, no less you can see people (not me) talking about how he reset, and you can see people running back from behind to chase our tank. I doubt my guildies would have taken kindly to my announcing a need to wait for SS for a web site like this lol.

Last edited by TheAquarian; 01-11-2009 at 07:56 PM.

SKip Bladefist when doing timed Shattered Halls Quest in Heroic Mode
    Tardysauce's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think what you have here is a one time glitch. When i was with my group for Champion of the Naaru, our tank was about to die so we all ran into the back room as well. Alas, we still wiped. Can anyone else confirm/deny this?

TheAquarian's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tardysauce View Post
    I think what you have here is a one time glitch. When i was with my group for Champion of the Naaru, our tank was about to die so we all ran into the back room as well. Alas, we still wiped. Can anyone else confirm/deny this?
    I dunno I'm saved now so I can't go back and test, I'll see if I can get another group for it in the next week who is willing to rush past him. We had a couple DKs in our group, a pally, rogue and... something else... hunter I think.