0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Exploit] Stackable Blessings of Wisdom

I haven't had the chance yet to test all the variables such as locations, group types, and different buff types, but I CAN confirm that it seems to work in WSG.

Basically, after I gave the 30 min wisdom to priests and pallies, one of the other pallies decided to give everyone economy 10 min buffs of the same. Sure enough, at least me and the priest had 2 active blessings of wisdom. I am prot spec, so theres no wisdom enhancements on my end, I'm not sure about the other guy because he was on another server. I will screen shot later to demonstrate as soon as I get in a battleground where a different pally does Greater wis, so I can do a wimpy wis.

I haven't raided since the patch, so I can not confirm if this works in raids or PvE groups. Also, there's a -small- chance that it only works if someone from another server buffs it, again I haven't been able to test all the variables. The only reason I say this is because WoW seems to forget who gave you the buff when you move from one server to another (such as the have two auras exploit upon transfering).

I dunno... will post with updates.

If this proves to be the case, I suggest goign into AV, getting a million group buffs, use the quit battlground without the deserter flag trick, and requeue so that you're removed from that BG server (and thus wiping WoW's recollection of who gave you buffs clean "These are not the buffs you're looking for") and entering a different match for seconds helpings before the cooldown expires.

* thinks * I've nver seen 2 greater wisdoms on at once, but if it's an issue of cross server interaction and the like, what I said in the previous paragraph might enable staking of buffs. I don't know and I don't have to test now, but I certainly will this evening because I've intrigued myself.

[Exploit] Stackable Blessings of Wisdom
    Rohi's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can try this out when I get my ban out

Shleven's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    :worthless:

Fail to Prepare, Prepare to Fail.

Exiled1120's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your post is worthless without words Shl
    My life is simple

So Is Yours

But together, They arn't

Dont look too deeply into this or you will be lost forever.

Shleven's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Exiled1120 View Post
    Your post is worthless without words Shl
    :jerkit:
    /filler

Fail to Prepare, Prepare to Fail.

Emilie Autumn's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol yeah this is kinda old all the pallies i know figured this after 1 grouping, basically when blizzard made the other blessings into hands the changed the pally buff system a bit and it did this =P the same works on auras (unfortunately no there isnt a way to get 5 pally's together for an uber crusader buff and 380% mounts XD) but you can get 5 times retribution or w/e very useful in our all pally raid group =P
    Interview: Is it all behind the face?
    Emilie: No, it's all beneath the skirt.

TheAquarian's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by FrostCore View Post
    lol yeah this is kinda old all the pallies i know figured this after 1 grouping, basically when blizzard made the other blessings into hands the changed the pally buff system a bit and it did this =P the same works on auras (unfortunately no there isnt a way to get 5 pally's together for an uber crusader buff and 380% mounts XD) but you can get 5 times retribution or w/e very useful in our all pally raid group =P
    I'd be kind of interested to know the circumstances surrounding some of the other auras. I haven't been able to get any to stack except ret, and while grouped for 5 person runs (reg and heroic) devotion and ret have not stacked. Ret -might- if we both entered the instance with it on, but I don't know. Likewise after death I haven't been able to get them to stack again.

I tried to test the wisdom thing last night in battlegrounds again, but I was the only pally that would do wisdom so it was rather unproductive. I did get a screen shot of the stacking ret auras, but most people seem to acknowledge that they stack. It would be good to figure out -what- causes the stackings of regular buffs and auras (and if it's the same thing or two different things) to be able to determine what else you might be able to do with it. Has there been any double buffage with other classes like druid (Mark and Gift), or Priest (fort 60 min, fort 30)?

Meredy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dont think they really stack, you have both buffs but only the stronger one ticks.

i only tested this with my priest (lvl66) and another priests (lvl70) divine spirit buff.
    we both had to buffs, but the stats didn't change when we canceled the weaker one.