Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EMU][Tips] Quick Tips on how to Avoid the ban-stick!

Alright guys, although most of these tips will be common sense, and may sound idiotic bear with me. I have notice a dramatic rise in Emulator server bans since the release of WoWEMU_Hacker 2.3.2. Although this program is great but it is also extremely user friendly and can easily be abused, here are a few tips on how to use Emu_hacker and others without GM detection.

Note: I do not in any way support excessive or harmful hacking. Those who abuse major hacking SHOULD be banned. This guide is purely for those of minor hacks such as Speed, wallclimbing ect.

1. Elusiveness:

Many GM's can be cloaked easily, they have commands to hide themselves, and most hang around spots they know hackers will likely be. Listed in category -

:: Speed: When entering your targeted zone set the hack to minimal, don't go MACH 10 when first entering anywhere. Find alternative paths, always check for people around you, and never use it in major cities, even to show off to a friend. This is the most common hack so don't get banned when you don't have to.

:: Flying: When using a stable flying hack set your speed to something fast. This may sound dumb, but your speed in the air is extremely slowed, if you are moving at a normal pace in fly mode you will be caught. Second, use fly hacks only to get to places more easily (I.e. a place where people could "believe" you just walljumped.) Third, use fly hacks in moderation, although zooming through the air in Azeroth may be hard to resist you have to consider the consequences.

:: Wall Climbing: This hack can be extremely useful, and extremely dangerous. Use this in moderation and ALWAYS remember to shut it off when in cities or any close quarters area. You will be caught with your pants down if you randomly walk-up a 20ft wall in the middle of the shopping mall. I recommend using this hack for personal purposes such as exploring, or getting to an event goal more easily.

2. Showing-off

I know GM's personally that will ask people to show off some "hacks". Gm's can turn their tag off, and "hack" using Gm commands. This is pretty self explanatory.
    Unless you are totally secluded with a well known friend, NEVER SHOW OFF YOUR HACKS. No matter how tempted you may be. (Some Gm's will show off some of their quote "hacks" to make you cough up some evidence, don't fall for it!)

3. Keep on your toes

Although some of you may say I'm "pro" while using hacks, always remember that reporters do not sleep. Do not ever feel comfortable using hacks, enjoy them but don't think you are totally immune to the Ban-stick.

4. ESCAPE!

A really nice feature of WoW is the log-off function. If you feel someone caught a glimpse of you while hacking immediately Alt-F4, or log out ASAP. Wait for 2-3 mins and log back on. Hopefully the spectator will have gone and forgotten you.

5. Teleportation

Teleporting is one of the nicest hacks in the game. USE THIS WITH EXTREME CAUTION. Find and set locations by or near your teleport locations - never in the midst of crowded areas!!!

6. Forum use

Whether it's mmowned.com or any other site that supplies exploits, never post your in-game name, and say "I TOTALLY USED THAT HACKZOR!". Don't think your the only guy on your server checking these websites. Keep hacks solely private.

7. Blame glitches

If you ARE caught somehow (it happens) try to explain that your computer was lagging, or you were MC'ed. If the GM is reasonable you might slip by with a slap on the wrist.

Feel free to flame. I know this is probably pretty stupid. But I feel I haven't contributed to the site other than some early photoshop signatures. Peace, - Shinyshoes :wave:

Updates:

Please note, ALOT of the higher end servers have auto-detect systems for speed and fly hacking. Most can't track gravity hacks. If the server gives you a second chance - TAKE IT. you will be banned if you persist.
    Options:
    1. Find a new server (lol)
    2. Use the untraceable hacks
    Listed:
    Wall Climb
    Gravity (Use caution)
    Teleport to plane
    No Clip
    Language

Last edited by Shinyshoes; 02-19-2008 at 12:27 AM.

Visit my Sig/Av Shop! (Shinyshoes=Male)

[EMU][Tips] Quick Tips on how to Avoid the ban-stick!
    robotkid's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    meh common sense but +Rep for trying to contribute

Cursed's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by robotkid View Post
    meh common sense but +Rep for trying to contribute
    Nothing more to say... You try to contribute so +rep

dcarz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NICE dont be a nother one so +rep...

dcarz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But i think that those who read this are cheating,

so i mean STOP HACKING AND CHEATING

Phygar's Avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Thanks G/R
    7/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, If you have a low-level and get caught. GM's usually interrogate you, then ban you. So while they are doing this, type /logout, then /console logout and delete the character because if you are going to get IP banned it's worth it to delete one character.
    Last edited by Phygar; 01-23-2008 at 03:48 PM.

Shinyshoes's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bikeraman View Post
    Also, If you have a low-level and get caught. GM's usually interrogate you, then ban you. So while they are doing this, type /logout, then /console logout and delete the character because if you are going to get IP banned it's worth it to delete one character.
    Also a great tip to add.

Visit my Sig/Av Shop! (Shinyshoes=Male)