Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Epic Core Mod - Trinity Core 2 Player / Guild - Housing System

Trinity Core 2 - Housing System

Ok, Ok, I know I haven't been adding much in the ways of the Guild Housing system, so I am making it up to all the TC2 Users with a complete Housing System base to start from.

What I've done is simply copied the "tele" command references and placed them back in (renamed of course) with a couple of minor modifications:
    checking req gold amount and removing it correctly
    few system messages replaced with something more fitting.
    Command Table sqls
    Guild Housing sql included.
    reload guild_housing table command

This script can be converted over easily in the same manner that I've done this on Trinity Core. Aspire and Arc have similar commands coded in the core almost similar to this, so this shouldnt be too hard. Anybody willing to throw in their conversions into the post are more then welcome to do so in the form of a pastbin link.

If anybody decides to modify this in any way, please feel free to do so without fear of credits, all the custom commands were only added by me from commands already in the core and then modified for the purpose of tracking housing.

For any info on the command and subcommand syntax please refer to the command sql.

Make sure to set what level access can use the commands, for now I have it set for administrators to use the buy command. And for now this is usable for all players, not just guild masters. I leave it up to you to put the restrictions you wish to use on your server.

I am using a patch created from tortoiseSVN if it matters to anyone. My advice would be to manually add this into the core so that there are no mistakes.

The Housing system is very usable but still not yet finished as I'm going to start coding in Sammys House port list to help keep players from buying ports all over the place as well as the area purchase option.
    At the current time, this is also not set up to purchase land, only port locations similar to adding teleports with .tele (aspire and arc users would know it as .recall port, recall add, and so forth btw).

DOWNLOAD SOURCE FILES
    I'm not sure what's wrong with my file size / type, but the patch isnt working, just copy these files into your trinity/trunk/src/game folder
    and view Diff to see what changes were made. This is working with revision 5576 TC2.

Housing Table and Command sqls

Enjoy!
    Last edited by tekkeryole; 09-06-2009 at 05:40 AM.

Epic Core Mod - Trinity Core 2 Player / Guild - Housing System
    Flake0207's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sick +Rep falala