Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LF glitch/exploit/bug Warmane/molten-wow(MoP/Frostwolf)

I'm looking for a bug/glitch/exploit to xmog robes to vests in warmane due to the fact that it's not working the normal way i have seen players with the xmog but i can't seem to make it work no mater what i try . Can some one help me ?
    Last edited by Nonspace; 06-07-2015 at 04:08 PM.

LF glitch/exploit/bug Warmane/molten-wow(MoP/Frostwolf)
    Thy_Warden's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nonspace View Post
    I'm looking for a bug/glitch/exploit to xmog robes to vests in warmane due to the fact that it's not working the normal way i have seen players with the xmog but i can't seem to make it work no mater what i try . Can some one help me ?
    The wonders of what google and Youtube can do, try looking into what can be done to xmog whatever item you wish on you gear.
    There is number of options and guides, which you can figure out which can be done to fit your needs.

Good luck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av7Y-lZQcRw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcpgnuhYm7o
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...potential.html (Tier 3 Transmog exploit (A lot of potential))
    I am known as The Red Warden, the exploiter and formerly part of the original 8.

Thy_Warden's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nonspace View Post
    The wonders of what google and Youtube can do, try looking into what can be done to xmog whatever item you wish on you gear.
    There is number of options and guides, which you can figure out which can be done to fit your needs.

Good luck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av7Y-lZQcRw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcpgnuhYm7o
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...potential.html (Tier 3 Transmog exploit (A lot of potential))
    I am known as The Red Warden, the exploiter and formerly part of the original 8.

patwise's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Memory editing used to work but now there is a new method with WPE Pro. Offsets for the item being transmogged is 010 011 012 for MoP if I'm correct. Use a decimal to hex converter online or scientific calculator, convert the item ID to hex of a random piece you own, then reverse the hex value. For example you get 15FE3 in hex, the value you would use for WPE is E3 5F 01. In the search column put the item you own. Like say you are a priest and you have a robe in your bag, but you want to transmog it to a leather vest. In the search you put the reversed hex ID of your robe and in the modify put the reversed hex ID of the vest. Then turn on the filter and chose your robe for transmogrification. Then hit apply and your leather vest will be transmogged instead. You can also do this to items without a valid appearance, like your hearthstone. Find your value of the hearthstone and put it in modify then you should look like you arent wearing gear for that slot. Do it to every slot if you want a completely naked transmog. Even weapons. You can also look rediculous by transmogging your shoulders to a weapon. There will be a weapon on your shoulder with a light green texture.

EDIT: Also, you can try the Lua function UseItemForTransmogrification();
    Last edited by patwise; 06-20-2015 at 01:32 AM.

Boraxnix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, could you put that into a script for wpe? it does not seem to be working and I'm having some confusion reversing the numbers and all.

Thanks.

xxspokiixx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    26/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its easy, if in your calculator you see 5D4F, then you have to put in column#10 4F and in the column#11 5D... if you have something bigger like 5D4F3G, then will be 10:3G 11:4F and 12:5D, and thats it, because we can makea filter but will not work for you because is a different code for every item.
    Also just to add, you NEED to have the item you want to transmog... in example: if you are DK and want a cloth transmog, you NEED to have the cloth item in your bags. If not, this will not work.

wowpup79's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WPE effect soulbound items too?

Boraxnix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did that properly in order. Did not work on Warmane. Seen people with it tho. Idk what I'm doing wrong? When I click apply, it applied the item i selected's transmog, not the modified one. Maybe my copy of WPE is bad? Idk? Any suggestions?

xxspokiixx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    26/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    are you sure your WPE is correctly attached to WOW??, try to record , and if you see that is recording data then do those steps.