0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Leveling Enchanting with AC Tool]

Not sure if this has been posted or not, seems that most here would rather do things with a script, CE or WPE. But, I have used AC Tool on retail to power level fishing, afk in AV. So on and so forth.

Ok first thing you need to do is download AC Tool. Which you can find at their homepage

AC Tool Home Page

Go ahead and install it, start it up and open World of Warcraft.

Now go get a good bit of mats for the same enchant to do over and over again. Doesn't matter what, which ever enchant that is orange for you that is highest level. Get enough mats for 20+ enchants. On Chaoscrusade your first enchant you can do will take you up to 60+ if I remember correctly.

Once you have all the mats you would like, you will need a few things to get AC Tool to work correctly. This website loaded, and your finger (yes your finger).

Go ahead and load up AC Tool. The delays I am putting in this macro are needed for proper timing for the enchanting and mouse movement. Do not change the delays, only thing that will ever or should ever be changed is the mouse position coordinates and I will show you how to properly do that as well.

For the first line in your macro type: Delay 2000

For the second line this is where your handy finger comes into play. Bring up your WoW screen and bring up both your character screen (or bag if enchanting something in a bag) and your enchanting screen both. Place your finger where the word "Enchant" is on your enchanting UI (the button you would press). Keep your finger there. Preferably your left so you can move your mouse around. Bring up AC Tool and on the right side I am sure you have noticed lists of different things. Open the "Mouse Commands" folder then double click on MousePos Left, Top

When it comes up it will ask for a resolution size, choose 1024x768

When the screen changes to look like a ghetto fabulous game, place your mouse pointer right where your finger has been sitting this whole time, and press <Enter> on your keyboard.

You will see that it added a new line to your AC Tool macro

For the third line you will want to put the word: LeftClick

Line 4: Delay 1000

Line 5 is another finger trick, place your finger on the item that you want to enchant multiple times. For demonstrations I am using my bracers. I will have screenshots posted below.

So place your finger on the item, go back to AC Tool and double click MousePos Left, Top

Place your mouse where your finger is and press <Enter> again on your keyboard

Line 6: LeftCLick

Line 7: Delay 1000

Line 8: Is another display that you know how to use your fingers and brain. Go to your game, click on enchant, click on the item and when the confirmation pops up <Do you want to replace [enchant name here] with [enchant name here]?> put your finger over the <Yes> button. Perform the magic of adding that to your macro by using MousePos Left, Top again

Line 9: LeftClick

Line 10: Delay 4000

Line 11: Loop 1500

Line 12: End

Now go ahead and clear out your confirmation box, click on start on your AC Tool macro, and quickly choose your WoW window and watch it to make sure it works correctly. If all works perfectly then you are good to go. If not you just need to make some tweaks to the coordinates.

For the amount of enchants you are doing. In my screenshots I am only doing nine in total. You want to put that amount in the bottom right corner of your AC Tool screen where the <Number of times to run> is located. Just pop it in there and you are good to go.

Screenshot time!!

This is how you should have your screen looking before you start doing anything. Just bring up your character sheet, and your enchanting UI.

This is the first finger part, place it over where you see my magic circle, keep it there until you copy it's coordinates down in the macro.

This is showing where to click to get the coordinates able to be inputed into the macro. The next 2 screens I was unable to screen shot for some reason or even print screen. But it's not hard to figure out. Choose 1024x768, then place YOUR MOUSE where your finger has been smearing your monitor with oil, then press enter.

[Leveling Enchanting with AC Tool]
    superprokop's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Place your oily finger on the item you want enchanted, and go ahead and add the coordinates again into your macro. Don't forget to add the delays.

Again use your powerful finger and place it on the <Yes> button and add it into your macro as well. Again don't forget the delays and also LeftClick after each mouse pos added into the macro.

This is what your macro should look like <Yours here> is obviously where your mouse coordinates should be located at. The delays are very important for proper timing and usaged, so do not change any of those values.

This program can also be used for things on retail, I found a fishing macro a while back (not taking credit for the macro) that was utterly amazing. If anyone would like it I can send via pm, or post here.

Tropem's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Realy COOL! your showing your name.. xD

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I always show my name. I just like it

Nemesis89's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it possible to level the other jobs?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well leveling the other jobs you can just click on create all. You would not need something like this for, let's say, blacksmithing.

ClearFlare's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Merci got owned, no rep for him.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a character. Not a big deal. Spent a lot of time to write this guide up too. Thought it would help people out. Just get myself banned. But whatever, I am sure someone out there will find some use of their own for it.
    Last edited by superprokop; 05-27-2008 at 06:57 PM.

jereath's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How would i keep my point where it is while i click on MousePos Left,Top?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is where your finger comes into play. Where you want your mouse to click, keep your actual finger (the one connected to your hand) on that spot. Then go to MousePos Left, Top and you can find your spot again with your finger pressed to your screen.

jereath's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah,I found out that you can drag the AC Tool window to the left and highlight the MousePointer Left,Top,then put your finger over the Enchant button and such then hit enter .Was able to get it to work that way( I play in window'd mode )

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I play window'd as well to be honest. I always have something in the bottom right corner of my screen. Vent, AIM, MSN, Music player, AC Tool.