0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WPE and CE.

I think many of us still do not know what CE and WPE are capable of, i myself tried to read forums about those , yet i could not fully grasp what those two are for and are those two capable of performing on Antrix server.

So here are my questions: do not flame. do not reply if you're not helping. Do not ....worship Chuck Norris.

1.) Is CE (cheat engine) or WPE capable of altering client side in wow Private server?

2.) Can WPE still edit/create items on Antrix 2.1/2.2?

3.) CE has a vast hacking capabilities, they say, on Wow Private server. What are those.?

Those are questions that is quite disturbing for me, and produce 5 nightmares so far. Did you ever experience dreaming where in , inside your dream, you know you are dreaming and you want to wake up but can hardly. You can even hear your sorrounding and can sometimes see whats around you while in a state of dreams.

WPE and CE.