Feenix Account hacked + personal information changed! Staff refuse to help me! menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    phorentez's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    1/18
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feenix Account hacked + personal information changed! Staff refuse to help me!

Greetings Ownedcore,

I have a huge issue, my account on Feenix Warsong 12x has been stolen, we are talking priest 6/8 tier 1 and benediction

The staff refused to assist me because they don't believe i am the real owner, i got ALL information including SQ/A, screenshot of me playing, screenshot of the email i got when i registraited and created the account back in 2011, full name, creation date, nationality and so on... I sended them a picture of my passport too for confirmation.

The only thing the GM could assist me with, was giving me the email adress of the account... Which is the hackers email "[email protected]" and he send it with the words "I hope you have acces to this email, otherwise i am unable to assist you". I told him back that i ofcause didn't have acces to this email since it has CHANGED from mine to the hackers emailadress -.-

So the GM seems to completly ignore the fact that this guy HACKED my acocunt, and managed to pursuade the staff to change all account information + email from MINE, to HIS... Without even contacting me, send a email or ask for promission.

WHAT CAN I DO NOW?!?! They completly back him up and say that he is the original owner. He changed name and email.. But Username, SQ/A stays the same. And i even have an account on Feenix Emerald Dream with the EXACT same account name, just with "_ed" on the end, which is still fully mine... Yet the GM refuse to help me get it back.

Please help me,
    Phorentez

Feenix Account hacked + personal information changed! Staff refuse to help me!
    Nevodark's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    22/22
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats pretty ****ed up tbh O-o

Dovah's Avatar Legendary The Explorer

Thanks G/R
    381/202
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont know how feenix does it but usually if your changing the email on an account dont they send a code to the current email? How would the hacker get the code if its your email?

I rarely check Ownedcore nowadays. Need to contact me? Message me on Discord: dovvah

Valkryst's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Deleted - GDPR
    Last edited by Valkryst; 10-04-2023 at 12:20 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/18
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exactly, the guy have in someway managed to pursuade the feenix team to change my email and information on the account WITHOUT ever noticing me

Now i find myself without an account and a GM on my ass not believeing i am the REAL OWNER and creater of the account.

IKEEPFORGETTING's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feenix is corrupt, the GM probably gave your account to a friend.

Alfalfa's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    70/79
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Note to self, don't play feenix... That truly sucks.

bigbeefy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only persistent way to have them regain you're account is to say that you're I is the original creation of the account and it's to be traced and I'll owed to show you're that owner, and answer any questions they may ask.

MrAboud's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've experienced the very same thing a year ago, where a hacker was able to make the GMs change the mail wich resulted in him beeing able to take the acc fully as his own.

Zoldam's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feenix is awful. It's so sad that it (somehow) is the most active vanilla server.

wowpup79's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its moments like this where I would fight fire with fire, shame on those Game Masters.

alucard001's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feenix sucks, and their gm are trash mother****ers

wowpup79's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is not only on feenix wow, this was an issue on wowbeez when it was up, it is still a rare occurrence on Molten and other private servers, mainly dalaran wow.

But in the end, it is your responsibility for your account, but still it sux to be victim right? Now if a Game Master was in your place, he'd do the most crazed attempt to regain his account without the effort, all he needs to do is ask admin and BOOM.

Sadly we are just the normal users, we do not get such luxury of this. Game Masters need to better investigate some situations, mainly stuff like this. I still catch feels for some peopel I know in Dalaran Wow and Molten Wow who fall to such situations like this.

Thy_Warden's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Private Server Game Masters, who claim Blizz-Like, will never aid you in such a cause. You are like what the guy above me said, you are just an account name and nothing more (Donors are just breast-fed if they lose anything, but in the end are just an account with a good wallet). You either start over or go elsewhere, but the same applies to all private servers, whether it be WOW, Tales of Pirates, hell even Runesacape.

The only assurance you will have is those of higher grade of responsibility, this being Game Masters on official, real versions of a game, for this case, Warcraft. The only chance you'd get is if the Game Master's actions reflect more of his positive personality or if he is a BRO, as they call it.

Thanks G/R
    1/18
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's sad though. Because the amount of time and efford we put into those accounts are valueable to us. Even though its a game and it sounds wierd, it is valuable and something we worked hard for.

When its wiped away and the rights are given to someone else (The hacker) is just sad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast