0/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Help Thread] Coding in LavishScript

Since I don't see any threads about LavishScript (InnerSpace's main programming language) I figured I'd start a sort of "help" thread. Any questions about syntax, "how to" type things, or general debugging should be posted here. I'll be monitoring this thread fairly often and give feedback where appropriate.

Please DO NOT ask for people to code things for you! That is not the purpose of this thread. This is for people trying to learn, but those who need a helping hand in the process.

There are a few helpful links you should read up on before asking a question, since it is most likely answered in some of the wiki's.

Main Page - Lavish Software Wiki
    Main Page - ISMods Wiki
    Main Page - ISXWoW

Feel free to post snippets here. (Might need to link to a pastebin since apparently the forums here on MMOwned don't support code tags very well. Make sure you tell pastebin to keep your snippets "forever")

Don't be vague! The more vague you are, the harder it is for everyone else to figure out what exactly your problem is, and how to fix it. Be as specific as possible.

Keep in mind, this is for LavishScript ONLY. This means no posting "there's a bug in this routine and I don't know how to code. What's wrong?"

There will be no flaming in this thread whatsoever. We were all new at some point, and there's no reason to bash on eachother for not knowing what should/should not be done.

I'll eventually get to a proper guide thru the aspects of LavishScript and have that posted as well. This thread is to help those attempting to learn the inner workings of some of the bots available to you. (OpenBot being the main one at this time)

Enjoy!

P.S: Mods. if this is in the wrong forum, move it. Doesn't really fit anywhere else.

[Help Thread] Coding in LavishScript
    Demonshade's Avatar get in da van, i got epix

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thx, i might try to script some stuff and now ill have whom to turn to if i get stuck
    /AFK shower

Cern's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good Idea! +2xrep

Ermok's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +4 rep, Learning now

UndiluteD's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just something i thought id share on the openbpt forums theres a couple of guides on how to make your own routine for ob mite be a nice intro to lavish script its what im starting with atm

OB Forums - View topic - Routine Tutorial - Chapter I - OB Overview