Has anyone ever made an entire farming-bot with much much pixel-reading in AutoIt? menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    crunk001's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    100/47
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has anyone ever made an entire farming-bot with much much pixel-reading in AutoIt?

In regards to max security, being non injected and when clever executed looks like a player - Has anyone ever made an entire farming-bot with almost only pixel-reading in AutoIt?

I've tried a macro recorder for farming but you run into such issues like the player not always facing the same direction when starting and so the entire recorded "map" is off and you can basicly redo it or quit right away, because any mob that dazes or slows you, will screw up the entire recording aswell, making this pretty much useless for the most part, as I see it right now

How much work is it, pixel-reading the entire process? Can you for example navigate the character around the map by pixel-reading to exact locations?

Has anyone ever made an entire farming-bot with much much pixel-reading in AutoIt?
    GameHelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    455/2200
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I once made one ( fish farming bot ) in RIFT based on pixel (not proud of it btw). and you were right, player sometimes got stuck, or unknown thing happened. Well solution is restart the game and and bot program and start again automatically. but char never moved you need to be on the farming spot all the time. Pixel based navigation is too much.

Also, pokemon go farming bot was pixel based too. It got me banned due to fake gps.
    Last edited by GameHelper; 01-24-2017 at 07:07 PM.
    If I did not reply to you, it mean the question you are asking is stupid.

3. Thanks crunk001 (1 members gave Thanks to GameHelper for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    100/47
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for sharing, zaafar

How would one plan to execute the navigation part in creating a farming-bot? Would mouse/keyboarding recording be the only non-detectable way? Can pixel be read without ReadProcessMemory (which seems to be the part that is detectable, as I've gathered through research, being new to this)?

Hmm.. With ingame coordinates maybe, if this would work implementing them somehow in AutoIt
    Last edited by crunk001; 01-24-2017 at 07:27 PM.

GameHelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    455/2200
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So in navigation bot you need to do following stuff.

-> 1 detection of where you are ( bot should know that ). Image Recognition with help of already captured images. ( just like print screen )
    -> 2 Decision making process, if the destination you need to go is left, right front, back of where you are standing. You can use virtual keyboard.
    -> 3 If bot is stuck ( pic isn't change since past X iterations ), unstuck the bot by doing some random movements.

However, it would be a slow and worst bot ever.
    If I did not reply to you, it mean the question you are asking is stupid.

Thanks G/R
    100/47
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zaafar View Post
    So in navigation bot you need to do following stuff.

-> 1 detection of where you are ( bot should know that ). Image Recognition with help of already captured images. ( just like print screen )
    -> 2 Decision making process, if the destination you need to go is left, right front, back of where you are standing. You can use virtual keyboard.
    -> 3 If bot is stuck ( pic isn't change since past X iterations ), unstuck the bot by doing some random movements.

However, it would be a slow and worst bot ever.
    Great thanks why slow and worst bot? I dont have any references yet

@1 When I use Imagesearch for AutoIt and use the win snippingtool, do I best cut out the rest of what I dont want of the icon? Let's say the icon is on green ground and can sometimes appear on grey ground and that might interfer with an exact find and so it would be best to only display the needed "item" for gathering, without any .. background?

@2 With the decision making process, you mean a recording software of mouse+keyboard turns? If so, I've already downloaded, installed and used the one from JitBit
    Last edited by crunk001; 01-25-2017 at 08:12 AM.

outlawfosho's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by crunk001 View Post
    Thank you for sharing, zaafar

How would one plan to execute the navigation part in creating a farming-bot? Would mouse/keyboarding recording be the only non-detectable way? Can pixel be read without ReadProcessMemory (which seems to be the part that is detectable, as I've gathered through research, being new to this)?

Hmm.. With ingame coordinates maybe, if this would work implementing them somehow in AutoIt
    Few things...pixels have nothing to do with memory reading whatsoever. ReadProcessMemory calls are not detected and realistically never will be due to the amount of false positives that could occur. You will find it practically impossible to implement a decent gather bot with pixel reading, take my advice and do not waste your time. If you're concerned with safety, your best bet is to have an out-of-process bot (memory reading only, no writing) and mouse/keyboard input.

Thanks G/R
    100/47
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by outlawfosho View Post
    Few things...pixels have nothing to do with memory reading whatsoever. ReadProcessMemory calls are not detected and realistically never will be due to the amount of false positives that could occur. You will find it practically impossible to implement a decent gather bot with pixel reading, take my advice and do not waste your time. If you're concerned with safety, your best bet is to have an out-of-process bot (memory reading only, no writing) and mouse/keyboard input.
    pixel-reading is not the same as imagesearch, isnt it - or is it? I am just getting the terms straight

Thanks G/R
    0/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pixel-reading is not the same as imagesearch, isnt it - or is it? I am just getting the terms straight
    Ditch the AutoIt, you will thank yourself in the future. If I'm not mistaken ImageSearch is an AutoIt function that searches for a given image within another image. "Pixel reading" is a bit ambiguous as people generally search for colors.

Thanks G/R
    100/47
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btw stumbled across a similar project from 2009.. elitepvpers(dot)com/forum/mabinogi-hacks-bots-cheats-exploits/309134-guide-pickup-bot.html

Ditch the AutoIt, you will thank yourself in the future. If I'm not mistaken ImageSearch is an AutoIt function that searches for a given image within another image. "Pixel reading" is a bit ambiguous as people generally search for colors.
    I have to start somewhere, don't I? I have zero coding skills up to this point

Thanks G/R
    0/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btw stumbled across a similar project from 2009.. elitepvpers(dot)com/forum/mabinogi-hacks-bots-cheats-exploits/309134-guide-pickup-bot.html

I have to start somewhere, don't I? I have zero coding skills up to this point
    You're much better off picking up a real language. Download a couple ebooks, watch a few videos, learn the basics. Start small. A gather bot is definitely not what you should be trying to accomplish right now, you're just going to discourage yourself.

Thanks G/R
    100/47
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're much better off picking up a real language. Download a couple ebooks, watch a few videos, learn the basics. Start small. A gather bot is definitely not what you should be trying to accomplish right now, you're just going to discourage yourself.
    Mate, with all respect, I have a packed RL and want to Bot WoW on the side to make money only. Yes, the process of developing this might be fun, but really it's just down to plain and simple making money from sold gold with an automated process.

Corthezz's Avatar Elite User Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    183/98
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then forget about it and find something ready to use.
    Check my blog: https://zzuks.blogspot.com

Thanks G/R
    100/47
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Corthezz View Post
    Then forget about it and find something ready to use.
    Hmm, before I do that.. this has to work. Something so simple as using the coordinates where each gathering item is located in the world (-map) and then sending the character around from point to point.. doesnt something like that work in AutoIt?
    Last edited by crunk001; 01-25-2017 at 10:55 AM.

Corthezz's Avatar Elite User Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    183/98
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can definetly do it in AutoIt but like mentioned before you should probably switch to a real programming language like C# and C++. For everything you mentioned there are dozen libraries and you could also use AutoIt from other languages.

For a gatherbot you will definetly need RPM since you cant obtain all information you want just by pixelreading the WoW window. Other solution would be to write a WoW addon which embeds the information you want in pixels which you proceed to read.
    Any way my main point is that a bot needs to react to a lot of different cases which means a lot of work.
    For example: How you want to detect with pixelreading if another player is already mining the node you are approaching?

Learning programming by itself is already a task you have to accomplish and then you have to continue writing a bot with a good logic. Keep in mind you want to make money and considering that your screen time is low you will need a bot which works reliable without any human input.
    Can you imagine accomplishing a bot like this with just pixelreading?

Honorbuddy is developed by experienced fulltime developers and stil they have bugs.
    Writing a bot is cool and interesting if youre into it but if your main purpose is money your motivation will fade fast.
    Check my blog: https://zzuks.blogspot.com

Thanks G/R
    100/47
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Corthezz View Post
    You can definetly do it in AutoIt but like mentioned before you should probably switch to a real programming language like C# and C++. For everything you mentioned there are dozen libraries and you could also use AutoIt from other languages.

For a gatherbot you will definetly need RPM since you cant obtain all information you want just by pixelreading the WoW window. Other solution would be to write a WoW addon which embeds the information you want in pixels which you proceed to read.
    Any way my main point is that a bot needs to react to a lot of different cases which means a lot of work.
    For example: How you want to detect with pixelreading if another player is already mining the node you are approaching?

Learning programming by itself is already a task you have to accomplish and then you have to continue writing a bot with a good logic. Keep in mind you want to make money and considering that your screen time is low you will need a bot which works reliable without any human input.
    Can you imagine accomplishing a bot like this with just pixelreading?

Honorbuddy is developed by experienced fulltime developers and stil they have bugs.
    Writing a bot is cool and interesting if youre into it but if your main purpose is money your motivation will fade fast.
    Honorbuddy is gone in germany here and I do not VPN it and then get possibly tracked, lose my account(s) due to easy bans and ontop of that get a law-suite for 50k+ ^^ What bot do you recommend for farming only, if I want to buy one? Just simple gathering routines, done smart.. I play this game for long, I'm not stupid, I know how psyche of gamers work in how they report, behave etc - I just can't stomach programming / coding myself

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast