LAZYBOT support thread, Q&A, requests and updates menu

User Tag List

Page 155 of 292 FirstFirst ... 55105151152153154155156157158159205255 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 4377
    jumperu's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sportplayer2k View Post
    can we get some more herbalism profiles? one for townlong steppes maybe?
    There is a video in the OP that sows you step by step how to make a fly profile. So you can make 1 in whatever zone you want, at what height you want..and as long as you want..
    Beside, it's better to make your own custom route, and not use one from the web wich can also be used by other bots so you end up having a low harvest/hour ratio..
    :gusta:wow:gusta:

LAZYBOT support thread, Q&A, requests and updates
    max151515I's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well... stupid question, I'm new to this, and I follow some of your introductions already
    Like no Mouse Hook etc ^^

Anyway, could you may tell me how to use it?
    Always when I'm in game it told me "Not logged in" and in the normal menu then "Please enter the world".

Also, how to use this WoW Profils? Are these full characters or what :S

I hope I don't annoy you.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by max151515I View Post
    Well... stupid question, I'm new to this, and I follow some of your introductions already
    Like no Mouse Hook etc ^^

Anyway, could you may tell me how to use it?
    Always when I'm in game it told me "Not logged in" and in the normal menu then "Please enter the world".

Also, how to use this WoW Profils? Are these full characters or what :S

I hope I don't annoy you.
    Start wow in 32 bit mode. Read manual. Read the whole post, i wrote there in detail what are the profiles, behaviors, and how to use the bot..

Jaywii94's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    will this version work on 2.4.3 ... having problems with a previous verision ... did post own thread!

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jaywii94 View Post
    will this version work on 2.4.3 ... having problems with a previous verision ... did post own thread!
    this version is for live realms, so it's the latest wow patch, 5.1

LifeIsOP's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok it's up and running now. I just sat and sifted through a bunch of pages till I found someone with the same issues as me.

I needed to change the productkey filename to createkey and now I'm on the bot.

I will update with how my progress is.

Thanks for the bot!
    Last edited by LifeIsOP; 02-08-2013 at 07:06 AM. Reason: changed my entire post.

capnshane's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks everyone who made this bot possible. I work second shift so I set the bot to grind while I'm at work and when I go to bed (14-16 hours a day) and I have gotten 2 characters from 80 to 90 in a week. Works wonders. Except last night when it got stuck while vendoring and was stuck for >8 hours. One person saw the bot stuck for this long and reported me, which resulted in a 72 hour ban. HA! If they knew what was really going on it would be a perma ban :P So I'll lay low for a while and they I'll be back at the bot.

Just wanted to share my experience with this great program and once again, thanks to everyone who made this bot possible, and thanks sooooo much to you Jumperu for composing this thread teaching me how to use it.

Yeeeeeeeehaw Y'all!!!

Bots for life!

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New release: Leveling rogue behavior (lvl 1-45)
    Specc: COMBAT
    Talents: Mists of Pandaria - Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft (must have glyph of ambush)

Keys setup:

Unstealthed

Stealthed

Obs:
    Do not use mount (engine settings - untick use mount)...i set it up so the bot will stealth and sprint between mobs (recommended talent: Nightstalker will help with this)
    I will update this as i will level up.

*Extra*
    If you bot in an area with humanoids/undead ..etc..and you wanna check their pockets for treasure , make a macro like:
    /cast Pickpocket
    /cast Cheap Shot
    Put it on stealthed bar 1 key 5, then click on combat settings - pull tab - double left click on Cheap Shot - and do as in THIS PHOTO

DOWNLOAD LINK

Feedback is much appreciated.

Enjoy!

Later edit: updated here: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...ml#post2670882 (LAZYBOT support thread, Q&A, requests and updates)
    Last edited by jumperu; 02-15-2013 at 04:34 PM.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by capnshane View Post
    Thanks everyone who made this bot possible. I work second shift so I set the bot to grind while I'm at work and when I go to bed (14-16 hours a day) and I have gotten 2 characters from 80 to 90 in a week. Works wonders. Except last night when it got stuck while vendoring and was stuck for >8 hours. One person saw the bot stuck for this long and reported me, which resulted in a 72 hour ban. HA! If they knew what was really going on it would be a perma ban :P So I'll lay low for a while and they I'll be back at the bot.

Just wanted to share my experience with this great program and once again, thanks to everyone who made this bot possible, and thanks sooooo much to you Jumperu for composing this thread teaching me how to use it.

Yeeeeeeeehaw Y'all!!!

"Bots for life!"
    For vendoring use 2 addons: Scrap and Auto-repair.
    Also do not forget to set up in general settings: Logout on follow...for grinding max 1 min(if distances between mobs are large)....for remote areas 0 mins

Bots for life!
    Last edited by jumperu; 02-08-2013 at 03:29 PM.

Nagashi's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/12
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been trying to make my pet as a hunter to fetch after kill cuz sometimes bot cant reach the target and gets stuck running thro a wall, but still cant get the pet to fetch the item after kill or Prepull,have anyone succeeded in that before or anyone can help ?

LifeIsOP's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a special way to set the spells on bars?

I have all my spells set on the proper numbers and on each bar as I assume I should.

thought I still get this error "Judgement is no on your actionbar" along with a list of other spells.

I tried my bot on a testing dummy with that option and he seemed to fight well with the Ret profile I am using.

I just don't understand the message it's printing out when I start the bot.

(sorry I posted in the other thread. I had both of them open as I read for info I needed and I didn't know I had the wrong one open when I posted)

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nagashi View Post
    I have been trying to make my pet as a hunter to fetch after kill cuz sometimes bot cant reach the target and gets stuck running thro a wall, but still cant get the pet to fetch the item after kill or Prepull,have anyone succeeded in that before or anyone can help ?
    you can try with a macro like here Improved Fetch with multiple targeting options Wow Macro | Macro for Wow | Warcraft Macro or from Glyph of Fetch - Item - World of Warcraft
    put macro (for example) on bar 2 key 9
    make a condition in rest or buffs tab ... add rule - ticker 10000, tick send key choose a name ..send key bar 2 key 9... name it again and save

Should work, altough i did not try it, but if you bot in an area with houses, walls ..etc..and bot tries to attack mobs not in los, go to engine settings and lower the approach range

Is there a special way to set the spells on bars?
    there is not special way to put spells on bars for Paladins, only for SP, Druids, generally clases in wich 1st bar changes with form
    just put spells on bar 1-6 keys 1-0 ....not keys 11 or 12, those do not work

thought I still get this error "Judgement is no on your actionbar" along with a list of other spells.
    Depends what behavior are you using. If the bot uses Judgement then ignore that message.
    If it's not, you know that with MOP the name of the spell change to Judgment...so open up combat settings - pull and combat - double click the Judgment spell and check the name to be correct

@ALL

Updated my Shadow Priest behavior, 349 downloads for the old one and no feedback

Changes:

- Added to pull sequence : mind blast and mind spike... only if proc is on (instant cast) ..so pull order will be: Vampiric Touch-MB(if proc)-MS(if proc)-SWP
    - Now correctly casts Flash Heal
    - Now correctly casts PW:S
    - Added Mind Blast for proc with talent Divine Insight (to pull also)
    - Added Renew after combat is Hp is lower than 90%
    - Added Shadowfiend to combat sequence also if player drops under 50% mana

- Moved Mind Sear up a bit (if you have trouble and bot pulls more than it can handle, just drag it so it can be the last spell in combat tab)
    *no lvl 90 spell yet, as i'm only 86

TALENTS&GLYPHS: http://www.wowhead.com/talent#pDn|TijcmV
    LINK TO BEHAVIOR: http://www.mediafire.com/?f021431vjxot39h
    Last edited by jumperu; 02-10-2013 at 09:54 AM.

skydevil's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright so I want to level my BE Paladin in full heirlooms. He's level 5 atm, I can hand level to 10 or whenever the nearest profile starts. I can't seem to find any grinding profiles?

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by skydevil View Post
    Alright so I want to level my BE Paladin in full heirlooms. He's level 5 atm, I can hand level to 10 or whenever the nearest profile starts. I can't seem to find any grinding profiles?
    check the first post, i linked there a full 1-60 lvling profiles...they are for ally though at low lvl

or make ur own following the guid in op, it's easy

skydevil's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jumperu View Post
    check the first post, i linked there a full 1-60 lvling profiles...they are for ally though at low lvl

or make ur own following the guid in op, it's easy
    Will look into it, thanks! I haven't botted since the days of glider