LAZYBOT support thread, Q&A, requests and updates menu

User Tag List

Page 156 of 292 FirstFirst ... 56106152153154155156157158159160206256 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 4377
    chrisiom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi just reinstalled win7 and getting all my systems up and running again, installed LB and got all the behaviors and profiles i've been using for weeks but now when i try to load a profile it say "the profile you tired to load is not a valid profile for this engine"....i cant use the bot at all any help?

also just noticed that even tho i have a behavior folder and behaviors in it the bot does not see any files there.

ps used lb for donkey's even for the days of paying for multiple accounts.
    Last edited by chrisiom; 02-11-2013 at 02:30 PM.

LAZYBOT support thread, Q&A, requests and updates
    jumperu's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by chrisiom View Post
    hi just reinstalled win7 and getting all my systems up and running again, installed LB and got all the behaviors and profiles i've been using for weeks but now when i try to load a profile it say "the profile you tired to load is not a valid profile for this engine"....i cant use the bot at all any help?

also just noticed that even tho i have a behavior folder and behaviors in it the bot does not see any files there.

ps used lb for donkey's even for the days of paying for multiple accounts.
    taken from first post..too bad you did not take the time to read it (

There are 2 types of profiles:
    - Grinding profiles that work only when the Grinding engine is selected (the profile is composed from 2 files, like example.xml + example.xml.path,
    - Gathering profile that work only when the Flying Engine is selected (the profile is composed from only 1 file, like example.xml - these are the same as 3-4 years ago when the bot started, so no matter how old it is, they will work, nothing changed). Also the blacklisted nodes for the profile are saved in the file, so edit the file with notepad or whatever, and delete the lines with [Badnode] in front if you want to start fresh or if you have alot of black (bad) nodes on your radar and your harvest/hour rate is low.
    Trying to load a profile with a wrong engine will lead to an error message "Could not load a valid profile for the selected engine".
    Q: What are Behaviors?
    A: Behaviors are combat rules so the bot knows how to fight, there are different for each char...warr/pala/dk..etc...and each specc fury/retry/etc...The behaviors must be put in the Behaviors folder inside LB folder, then you go to combat settings in the bot, and choose the one for your char class/spec. If the folder does not exist, make it, name it exactly: Behaviors
    After this, open the bot, click combat settings and from the drop-down menu up where is says: select behavior....select your class behavior
    :gusta:wow:gusta:

chrisiom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm such a dick sorry to waste ur time ...what a dick

zarakii's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey bot works good but i have no class behaviour, i downloaded the warrior one you provided but i dont know where to put it? could you let me know thank you

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zarakii View Post
    hey bot works good but i have no class behaviour, i downloaded the warrior one you provided but i dont know where to put it? could you let me know thank you
    Q: What are Behaviors?
    A: Behaviors are combat rules so the bot knows how to fight, there are different for each char...warr/pala/dk..etc...and each specc fury/retry/etc...The behaviors must be put in the Behaviors folder inside LB folder, then you go to combat settings in the bot, and choose the one for your char class/spec. If the folder does not exist, make it, name it exactly: Behaviors
    After this, open the bot, click combat settings and from the drop-down menu up where is says: select behavior....select your class behavior

Taken from 1st post, getting tired btw to tell ppl to read it. Maybe they don't know how?

sc00p1's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would would be the editing I would put into LB for after pull for a ret pally to cast "Flash of Light" each time supplication is up?

ANd I make a plugins folder to put the mining bot and herb bot right?
    Last edited by sc00p1; 02-12-2013 at 09:46 AM.

Ilickgoats's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been trying to make a mote farming profile for the little cave above one keg. It contains the sprites and the snow piles with a high drop and respawn rate. I've mapped out the path a few times, going into the cave and making a circuit with a few spots dotted around. I have added the mobs to factions so this isn't and issue. What i am having trouble with is that when the bot gets to the end of the route it gets stuck and decides to walk into the wall. Is there an easy way to get the route to loop? (I used the record vertices and tried not to overlap my path, as in walk over the same spot twice)

Sorry if its an obvious question and thnx for all ur help.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ilickgoats View Post
    I've been trying to make a mote farming profile for the little cave above one keg. It contains the sprites and the snow piles with a high drop and respawn rate. I've mapped out the path a few times, going into the cave and making a circuit with a few spots dotted around. I have added the mobs to factions so this isn't and issue. What i am having trouble with is that when the bot gets to the end of the route it gets stuck and decides to walk into the wall. Is there an easy way to get the route to loop? (I used the record vertices and tried not to overlap my path, as in walk over the same spot twice)

he will loop it but what probably happens is that at the last spot, there is a mob after that wall and he cannot get to it, but the mob is inside the spot, the bot has no ideea that there is a wall between it and the mob..

what i recommend is to reduce the spot pull distance... profile settings-subprofile tab-spot pull distance..20 or 30 i would say..
    also try in engine settings-approach range...reduce that distance...same 20 or 25....especially when you are botting inside a cave..

Would would be the editing I would put into LB for after pull for a ret pally to cast "Flash of Light" each time supplication is up?

ANd I make a plugins folder to put the mining bot and herb bot right?
    Supplication - Spell - World of Warcraft

So supplication procs after combat, so you want to add the rule in the rest or buffs tab.
    Make a rule like: buff detection - if player-does have buff- by id- 31868
    cast spell: Flash of Light
    name of spell: FOL - Supplication buff
    Also, i would advise another rule like Health/Power - if player - hp - under 90% (or whatever you think is ok) ...so he does not cast if you are full hp and waiste time/mana

The second part of your question i did not really understand, try to write more understandable...
    In the plugins folder you put only the files from the op under Plugins, like the fishing .dll, converter .dll, tundra mammoth sell .dll, etc...not all work though..
    And the mine/herb engine (not plugin, this is an engine) is already integrated into the bot, just choose fly gathering.
    Last edited by jumperu; 02-12-2013 at 10:36 AM.

Nagashi's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/12
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Jumperu +rep

Romulis2000's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when i click this profile to download it it just opens up and shows the lines, locations on 3 different sheets of paper...?

Originally Posted by jumperu View Post
    Sharing a Townlong Steppes Mining profile, i made it after this POST (How to farm endless stacks of Ghost Iron/Trillium) , i'm currently getting 140-170 harvests/hour with Max Units at node: 0 (i strongly suggest this, i have a dk tank and still mobs there are killing me)

Longying Outpost +vendor+mail v2.xml
    "Opinions are like a$$holes. Everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks."

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Romulis2000 View Post
    when i click this profile to download it it just opens up and shows the lines, locations on 3 different sheets of paper...?
    u have a download button in the right top corner

direct link: Longying Outpost +vendor+mail v2.xml

@all

Updated the rogue behavior for lvl 1-75

Changes:

- Added aoe - fan of knives
    - Pull is now: Shadowstep-Ambush/Cheap Shot (with pickpoket-see first post for macro)

*Highly recommended: Glyph of ambush, glyph of pickpoket, and shadowstep talent

Download behavior here: http://www.mediafire.com/?io3bncq13ugqmui

Also it seems it works to share the whole behavior folder in mediafire, so here is the link if anyone wants it (also in google drive)

http://www.mediafire.com/#y456v43dv6bb8
    https://drive.google.com/#folders/0B...mliWE4yZDVjX0E
    Last edited by jumperu; 02-13-2013 at 02:23 PM.

lazyang's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ilickgoats View Post

did you link the last and first vertice?
    at the end i did it and usually my route is working but sometimes i have the same prob., my toon just starts to run to north, looks like a bug.
    made 2 profiles in the 2 diff grinding spots in kasarang and in both i have this bug. distance is 20.

and
    is somebody here who gathered with a groundmount in the last time? i know it worked long time ago but i think something was changed in the engine/code cause he always starts with the spacebar and doesn't move. i made a new profile with a groundmount, any ideas?

plaguebot's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok man, big time lazy user since the end of cata. now coming back to mop, looknig to start botting again. but this happens -

after about 20 minutes or so, the bot is stuck on the ground mounted, wont move until i press spacebar.

i used to make alot of gold using this, its the best bot around please help. all addons turned off and buttons / macros / keybinds set correctly.

Mcbot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LifeIsOP View Post
    ok it's up and running now. I just sat and sifted through a bunch of pages till I found someone with the same issues as me.

I needed to change the productkey filename to createkey and now I'm on the bot.

I will update with how my progress is.

Thanks for the bot!
    Bot died after "loadscreen" and I couldn't get the bot to start. This worked for me. Thank you!

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lazyang View Post
    did you link the last and first vertice?
    at the end i did it and usually my route is working but sometimes i have the same prob., my toon just starts to run to north, looks like a bug.
    made 2 profiles in the 2 diff grinding spots in kasarang and in both i have this bug. distance is 20.

and
    is somebody here who gathered with a groundmount in the last time? i know it worked long time ago but i think something was changed in the engine/code cause he always starts with the spacebar and doesn't move. i made a new profile with a groundmount, any ideas?
    I tried this last night m8, i made a small profile with the ground mount in elwynn. It did not work untill i modified the z modifier value to -15. Then it only gathered 3 nodes and stopped. So i'm guessing it doesn't work anymore. I tried different values on the z modifier, but still nothing.

ok man, big time lazy user since the end of cata. now coming back to mop, looknig to start botting again. but this happens -

after about 20 minutes or so, the bot is stuck on the ground mounted, wont move until i press spacebar.

i used to make alot of gold using this, its the best bot around please help. all addons turned off and buttons / macros / keybinds set correctly.
    if all keybinds are correct, especially the space bar, (check on alternate bind key also)...
    then it could be the .net installation or a program interfeering with the bot. if it worked for 20 mins, remember what u did after it, what program u opened so it broke the bot.
    try to open in with nothing else running, just the bot and wow, see how it goes.
    as a last resort, reinstall last version of .net