Old 4.3.4 offsets and possible old dk files (got the banhammer switching to molten) menu

User Tag List

godlike86's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Old 4.3.4 offsets and possible old dk files (got the banhammer switching to molten)

Hello folks i got the ole banhammer finally and honestly for the better wow pvp has been heading in a direction that i havent liked for a long time and i really miss some of the old xpacs and am going to rock private servers from now on because paying $15 a month +all of the extras for something that i dont get ultimate satistfaction from is utterly ****ing stupid. i was wondering if anyone wouldnt happen to have a copy of the old offsets for cata 4.3.4 and maybe quite a few old profiles i could use hopefully some dk ones. Any help would be apppreciated and to everyone that got a ban from blizzard, dont worry the games been a shitbiscuit for awhile now and its not going to get any better you might as well get onto a private server or play a better more organized game (trust me they exist).

Old 4.3.4 offsets and possible old dk files (got the banhammer switching to molten)
    crystal_tech's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by godlike86 View Post
    Hello folks i got the ole banhammer finally and honestly for the better wow pvp has been heading in a direction that i havent liked for a long time and i really miss some of the old xpacs and am going to rock private servers from now on because paying $15 a month +all of the extras for something that i dont get ultimate satistfaction from is utterly ****ing stupid. i was wondering if anyone wouldnt happen to have a copy of the old offsets for cata 4.3.4 and maybe quite a few old profiles i could use hopefully some dk ones. Any help would be apppreciated and to everyone that got a ban from blizzard, dont worry the games been a shitbiscuit for awhile now and its not going to get any better you might as well get onto a private server or play a better more organized game (trust me they exist).

try the svn for team nova we have a bunch of old stuff there.

Please if someone helped you donate rep to them.

BroloElCunado's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by crystal_tech View Post
    try the svn for team nova we have a bunch of old stuff there.
    There seems to be a lack of pvp profiles...looking for feral druid I remember there being a decent one for 4.3 but haven't had luck searching for it.