Spell kicker - Interrupt cast - Autoit ( no memory read ) - any wow version menu

User Tag List

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    tehman111's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey is there anyway to add small delay before interrupting channelled spells so we can appear more human, maybe like .5 seconds?

Spell kicker - Interrupt cast - Autoit ( no memory read ) - any wow version
    Whyevenplay's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey is there anyway to add small delay before interrupting channelled spells so we can appear more human, maybe like .5 seconds?
    Or just accept the fact you're scumbagging it up and automating one of the few mind games left in WoW... Is it even possible to bot like this and still feel anything but complete numbness to anything honorbuddy achieves for you? Why even bother attempting to play a competative aspect of a game if you're getting a bot to do all the hard work? 100% don't understand the mentality of trying to automate pvp and removing any actual player vs player decisions. Hell i can even see how it could be a fun challenge to code but using it and pretending it's your own reactions/input is extremely sad.

jozsab1's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    new release :
    - added config option to interrupt channeled spells at specific cast bar time

wzbbb's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it possible to use modifier keys for the interrupt skills?

The gui for key mapping does not seem to register modifier keys (shift, ctrl, alt). I'm not sure I have enough macros to make a @arena1,2,3 for each spell. So I would like to make a single wow macro to map shift to arena1, ctrl to arena2 etc, so I only need 1 macro per spell.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am also having the problem of "KickBot Lua frame has an unexpected value. Manually set $LuaFramePosX and $LuaFramePosY"

I have tried putting the game on Windowed Full Screen and just windowed.
    If I put the box at the centre of the screen and running KickBot.x64.exe, my mouse automatically moves to the bottom right of the screen and I first get a message saying "Location of KickBot Lua frame found at : 1897 1087", then "KickBot Lua frame has an unexpected value. Manually set $LuaFramePosX and $LuaFramePosY" after I click ok.
    This happens regardless of whether I use .x32 or .x64, windowed full screen, full screen or windowed.

If I put the box at the edge of my screen, I just get a message saying "KickBot Lua frame has an unexpected value. Manually set $LuaFramePosX and $LuaFramePosY"

Any idea how that might be fixed?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, found a fix. If I press ok on the frame found message via keyboard, rather than the mouse, it works

Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wzbbb View Post
    Is it possible to use modifier keys for the interrupt skills?

The gui for key mapping does not seem to register modifier keys (shift, ctrl, alt). I'm not sure I have enough macros to make a @arena1,2,3 for each spell. So I would like to make a single wow macro to map shift to arena1, ctrl to arena2 etc, so I only need 1 macro per spell.
    By default alt keys are not supported. If you are up for the challenge, you can edit SendBackKeys.au3 and remap any key to any key. Ex : when LUA pushes X to make wow detect ctrl+y....
    I can't think of a solution to extend client capabilities regarding macro count limitations....

Actually, found a fix. If I press ok on the frame found message via keyboard, rather than the mouse, it works
    wow. Any chance you are using a custom mouse cursor or something ? Just curious how this is a fix and it actually works.
    Last edited by jozsab1; 03-18-2015 at 01:55 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jozsab1 View Post
    By default alt keys are not supported. If you are up for the challenge, you can edit SendBackKeys.au3 and remap any key to any key. Ex : when LUA pushes X to make wow detect ctrl+y....
    I can't think of a solution to extend client capabilities regarding macro count limitations....

wow. Any chance you are using a custom mouse cursor or something ? Just curious how this is a fix and it actually works.
    I assume when you say alt keys, you mean, ctrl and alt? Is shift supported? I might have a go at editing SendBackKeys.au3. Thanks for the advice

Not sure why it works when I hit ok with spacebar. Not using a custom mouse cursor as far as I know. Using a razer naga and 4k monitor and a 2k monitor, not sure if either of these would affect it? When the pop-up says location found, it controls and moves my mouse to some random location on the screen. Is it actually supposed to move it to the Kickbot box?

Also noticed that when I hover mouse over the box while I have the SendBackKeys_x64.exe running, or if the box is covered by UI, it starts to spam random keys. I assume this is expected?

DoNotInterruptPVPSpellWithCastTimeLessThan. I assume the value for this is in milliseconds? The other values seem to be denominated in seconds.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried putting the box at the top left of my right monitor.

At this location it seems, after activating SendBackKeys_x64.exe, it correctly moves the cursor to the box, and moving the cursor to click "ok" now does not immediately trigger an error. So, issue might be related to the cursor being moved to random location in the first place. This might be an issue with either dual monitor or 4k monitor?

Also, I am looking to modify the code to add multiple whitelisted spell lists. This is so I can kick heals and CC but Dark Sim CC only, for example. I've only had a very brief look at the code, but doesn't seem like it would be too hard. Let me know whether you think this is easily doable

Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried putting the box at the top left of my right monitor.

At this location it seems, after activating SendBackKeys_x64.exe, it correctly moves the cursor to the box, and moving the cursor to click "ok" now does not immediately trigger an error. So, issue might be related to the cursor being moved to random location in the first place. This might be an issue with either dual monitor or 4k monitor?

Also, I am looking to modify the code to add multiple whitelisted spell lists. This is so I can kick heals and CC but Dark Sim CC only, for example. I've only had a very brief look at the code, but doesn't seem like it would be too hard. Let me know whether you think this is easily doable
    HAH !, dual monitors. K Will add to the main post that secondary monitors will give an error as mouse can not be moved there to detect the LUA frame. Thanks for the feedback.

White listing is supported. There are no spells because my gametime expired and i made this "addon" out of too much free time = could not test it as a kickbot, i used is a DPS rotation bot. If you make some setup, maybe share it here ? You know, sharing is carrying.

kickit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My problem is: after first counter in bgs and rbg, the SendBackKeys_x64.exe (minimized next to the clock) closed instantly.
    Someone with same problem ?

My wow is 64bits
    Last edited by kickit; 03-18-2015 at 12:48 PM.

Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kickit View Post
    My problem is: after first counter in bgs and rbg, the SendBackKeys_x64.exe (minimized next to the clock) closed instantly.
    Someone with same problem ?

My wow is 64bits
    the keyboard shortcut to close it is "[". Maybe you pushed the key ? Maybe you were typing some text and pushed it ? Maybe accidentally pushed it ? Maybe some other program sent that key ? Does it always close ?

system4200's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got a problem with changing the keybind for pausing it.. i wanna be able to pause it and unpause it as i go. i edited the SendBackKeys.AU3 file. as such *do not take any actions unless script is set to runHotKeySet("\", "TogglePause")* i changed it like so. *do not take any actions unles script is set to runHotKeySet("<", "TogglePause").. alltho it does not matter how and what i edit it too. it simply does not care what character i set it too. am i changing the right thing or am i completely off here? basicly for me these "< > \" is all the same key.. no matter how i change it. to pause and unpause i need to hold down ALT GR. and press "<". to make a "\". this aint really a good key for me on the run.. ive tried everything. fresh install change the file before making a randomaddon. i eventried not making a random file and just going with the kickbot default files. tried to edit it. with wow open and closed. with program open and closed. nothing makes a diffrence. its like its not the right file im changing?

Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by system4200 View Post
    I've got a problem with changing the keybind for pausing it.. i wanna be able to pause it and unpause it as i go. i edited the SendBackKeys.AU3 file. as such *do not take any actions unless script is set to runHotKeySet("\", "TogglePause")* i changed it like so. *do not take any actions unles script is set to runHotKeySet("<", "TogglePause").. alltho it does not matter how and what i edit it too. it simply does not care what character i set it too. am i changing the right thing or am i completely off here? basicly for me these "< > \" is all the same key.. no matter how i change it. to pause and unpause i need to hold down ALT GR. and press "<". to make a "\". this aint really a good key for me on the run.. ive tried everything. fresh install change the file before making a randomaddon. i eventried not making a random file and just going with the kickbot default files. tried to edit it. with wow open and closed. with program open and closed. nothing makes a diffrence. its like its not the right file im changing?
    - make sure you do not have any exe or au3 in your wow "interface" directory. That should eliminate the doubt you are editing the right file
    - make sure if you edit the SendBackKeys.AU3 file, than you run the SendBackKeys.AU3 and not the EXE version of it. I can imagine that in some "explorer" it's hard to make a difference which one is which. Just delete the exe to make sure you are using the au3 file.
    - "<" is a key combo ( shift + , ). As a first step, use something simple to make sure you are editing the right file. If you are unsure you are using a special character, you can check this list how to write what you want to write for special characters :
    - https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3.../HotKeySet.htm
    - https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3...x/SendKeys.htm
    - make sure you closed the previous versions of SendBackKeys that you were using. By default, on lower right corner of the screen ( windows clock ), you should see an autoit icon for each running script. New script versions will override old script versions when it comes to filtering keyboard actions. !! Better close the old versions to make sure there are no unexpected behaviors !!

To work on au3 file you do not need to close wow or interface addon.
    - edit au3
    - save au3
    - close old running version of au3
    - start new version of au3
    - test ingame if change worked.

As a simple test to detect if you are editing the right file you could add "MsgBox( 4096, "", "test") to the beginning of the au3 file
    Last edited by jozsab1; 03-20-2015 at 01:59 AM.

Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the love of ....please stop PMing me if you have full inbox...

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast