Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Innerspace Bots / OpenBot Guide

Lavishsoft Innerspace F.A.Q. And OpenBot Install Guide

FIRST THINGS FIRST! INNERSPACE IS NOT DIFFICULT TO SET UP... IF YOU CAN READ INSTRUCTIONS! JUST BECAUSE GLIDER IS SO SIMPLE DOES NOT MEAN IT IS THE BEST BOT OUT THERE AND THAT ALL OTHERS WILL BE RUBBISH FOR BEING COMPLICATED.

What Is Innerspace?

Innerspace is a scripting platform (Mainly used for bots) that injects code into programs through memory editing. To use it with any program will require certain files. For the sake of this article I will only focus on the required files for World Of Warcraft.

How Do I Get Innerspace?

Innerspace requires a subscription. Pricing is as follows:

90 Day Subscription: $10
    365 Day Subscription: $36

To buy your subscription you should goto Lavish Software and click on the register button. They support Credit Card, Money/Postal Order AND of course PAYPAL.

What Do I Need To Get Botting?

1. A Subscription to Innerspace
    2. Innerspace Installed
    3. ISXWow installed (Avaliable from ISXWOW.NET)
    4. ISXWarden Installed (Avaliable from ISXWOW.NET)
    5. A Bot Program (As listed below)

Bots Avaliable For Innerspace / WoW

Innerspace support for WoW is ever increasing, but can be quite daunting to get into at first. In my opinion there are only 3 main bot programs for WoW, 1 of which requires a subscription and 2 which are opensource.

Rhabot (Rhabot - World of Warcraft Bot) requires a $10 monthly subscription, but has a feature list as long as your arm. If you have used Glider before then this is sort of like a very advanced version. It has a very nice GUI and is quite easy to use. Will soon have quest support and AUTONAV (NO MORE MAPPING!) which is an amazing prospect! Vendors and repairs etc

OpenBot (Open-Bot - Home) is a free bot program for Innerspace and is currently undergoing a major version revision. 2.0 will be out soon and will feature many bug fixes and enhancements... But the current version is still fantastic! Unlike Rhabot/Glider/WoWBot this program does not require path files, but rather works on a hotspot system where you premap an area just by running around and declaring where the hotspots are. Very effective and opensource so you can modify it till your hearts content. Requires routines which are freely avaliable on their forums, but you may need to tweak them! Vendors, repairs etc.

WoWBot is avaliable from the script section over at ISXWOW.NET forums where you will find many different versions. It is also similar to Glider, but features vendoring and repairing etc. Requires routines as well which are easy enough to find if you use the search button. I haven't really used this as I find openbot mapping much easier etc.

There are also Battle Ground bots avaliable. The main one is BGBot which can be found, again, in the scripts section at the ISXWOW.NET forums.

How Safe Is Innerspace Compared To Glider?

I won't lie to you.. Innerspace has the same risks attached to it as Glider and has had a few ban waves in the last couple of months (As has Glider). Having said that though their track record is on a par with Glider and updates to the secruity scripts come much faster. I, personally, think though that as Innerspace has so much more advanced features that the security issues in the last months have been over-ruled by my need to code/bot.

Now onto the OpenBot Install Guide (Copied and Pasted from my original guide over at Open-Bot - Home)
    OpenBot Install Guide

What is OpenBot?

OpenBot is an automated playing system (Read Bot) for the popular game World of Warcraft. It is a very dynamic bot with excellent features that the user can program and tweak quite easily. It is currently in Alpha state with version 1.06 out.

Where can I get OpenBot?

You can find the latest release of OpenBot at Releases (The official release thread). Do not download from anywhere else as this is the only site to be trusted not to have been loaded with viruses and keyloggers.

What can OpenBot do?

OpenBot is an advanced bot which will level your character by grinding monsters. At a later date the ability for OpenBot to do quests will be added. Not only will it grind mobs though, it will also sell to vendors, repair armor and heal you.. all without you having to be there.

What do I need to run OpenBot?

OpenBot runs through the InnerSpace program developed by LavishSoftware. This requires a subscription fee. You can sign up and download the program over at Lavish Software.

You will also require TWO other scripts for InnerSpace;

1) ISXWow
    This script is the backbone to programs interacting with World of Warcraft.
    This can be found at Main Page - ISXWoW

2) ISXWarden
    Tis is the script that hides InnerSpace and all the programs therein from being detected by Blizzards "Warden" software.
    The latest release can be found at ISMods.com

How do I install OpenBot?

At this point we take it you have figured out how to install ISXWow and ISXWarden... if you haven't figured it out goto their respective webpages and read some tutorials there.

To install OpenBot, download the latest release, extract the zip file into your Innerspace directory so that Openbot is stored in Innerspace\openbot.

Thats the actual bot installed.

How do I use OpenBot?

To use OpenBot you will require a routine file for you characters class. These can be found at Routines

Download the routine and extract it to the openbot\routines folder. Make sure it is the correct routine and is named correctly for the class:

ie: mage.iss or warrior.iss

Now open the routine file and edit the settings to your play style.

To run OpenBot load into innerspace and open World Of Warcraft. Bring down the console (Using the ` key) and type "run openbot/openbot" without the quotation marks. OpenBot will load quickly and you should be presented with your first look at the lovely openBot window.

Now you will need to map areas of interest to you. Take a look at the "Mapping FAQ By JHn" over at Open-Bot - Home and click on FAQ's . This will teach you all about mapping an area and adding hotpoints.

Once the area is mapped... enjoy.

Why does OpenBot take so long to load after using it for a while?

OpenBot relys on a single map file, which stores all the data of where you have been while running OpenBot. This file can get quite large after a time and may cause the bots loadup time to increase. Don't worry though... it will not affect the bot once it is loaded.

OpenBot "lags" when running to vendor.

Yes... the devs know. It only occurs sometimes though and seems to be dependent on the level of mapping detail you have put in.

What features are still to come?

Quest Botting.
    Automatic Talent Specing.
    And much much more.

USEFUL LINKS

Lavish Software
    Open-Bot - Home
    Main Page - ISXWoW
    Rhabot - World of Warcraft Bot
    Last edited by Daesmirdum; 08-29-2007 at 03:10 PM. Reason: People complaining about complicated setup

Innerspace Bots / OpenBot
    Tcl70's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Innerspace Bots / OpenBot

here is a little tip

dont buy Rhabot yet it almost does not work :-/ i spend 10$ on nothing the game gets FPS drop really low also it stops botting some times :-/ better use OB
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. A.Einstein

Daesmirdum's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What sort of problems are you having with Rhabot? I've had no fps drop etc (You could try turning off explore mode in the settings menu, I've heard this helps).

If you need support go onto the lavishsoft irc and join #rhabot why the dev normally idles.

~Daesmirdum

crimsonx129's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have heard that innerspace was even better than glider, but is more difficult to even to program since it has more options to play around with.

Robopwn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All you need to do is find someone good with programming language, and uncompress glider, find in the file where the timer is located, change the demo timer from 7 mins to like 7 hours, and u have it complete. Now we just need someone to do it.

Mallak's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can someone just post a guide in nub language on how to use Glider? I can't understand a word of what your saying...

Cypher's Avatar Kynox's Sister's Pimp
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Robopwn View Post
    All you need to do is find someone good with programming language, and uncompress glider, find in the file where the timer is located, change the demo timer from 7 mins to like 7 hours, and u have it complete. Now we just need someone to do it.
    It's .NET, a monkey could find the timer.

Also, just buy it, it's only $25.

Robopwn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry im not too smart when it comes to coding but what is a .NET ? and why is it so easy?

is .net made by basic?
    Last edited by Robopwn; 08-31-2007 at 09:14 AM.

Robopwn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually i don't think gilder.exe is a .net editable, but im sure launchpad.exe and gliderextentions.dll can be editted, im pretty sure u cant edit glider execution tho, correct me if im wrong
    Last edited by Robopwn; 09-01-2007 at 11:43 PM.

Robopwn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone? lol any of those smart people around?:wave: