0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by toddex View Post
    You got it compiled? Near as I can tell you'll have to edit it and delete those entries. They were pretty obvious when i was looking through it but I am inexperienced in the nuances of just hacking out a piece of code.
    The compiler didn't like the wildcard from that 2005 tutorial. The " *.cs" part. After fidgeting with it, and attempting to compile from a different directory, the compiler gave me an error about a file, WoW!Sharp.dll. I noticed that while other DLLs were included in the source download, there was no wow!sharp.dll. So I googled the filename, and found a download of the bot, already compiled, from some filehosting site. I can run the bot, but when you initialize the bot, it tries to connect to the servers, that are of course down.

I don't know nearly enough about this stuff to strip the login/authen stuff from the source and compile it.

[Collection]Some old Bot sources
    edgmack7's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I added you on skype.

asdfowkw's Avatar Master Sergeant Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone succeeded in compiling the WoW!Sharp bot ?

AlmostEpic's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After looking through the code of WoW!Sharp even after compiling the bot and removing the authentication check (which only requires you to remove the lines in the code box below from WoW!Sharp.cs) the offsets and pointers are stored in a hashtable which is also fetched from the server. Without the format of the hashtable from the server it would be difficult to reverse the code to product a new hashtable with the correct offsets and pointers. If you do want to look into it check the code in WoW!Offsets.cs and WoW!Pointers.cs and all of the server communication functions in WoW!WSSClient.cs.

Code:
    try
    			{
    				SHA512Managed SHA512Hash = new SHA512Managed();
    				sha512hash = SHA512Hash.ComputeHash( System.Text.ASCIIEncoding.UTF8.GetBytes( password + "|" + username.ToLower()));

_wssc = new WoW_WSSClient( this);
    				_wssc.Authenticate( username, sha512hash);
    				_wssc.WoWSharpCheck( fviws.FileMajorPart, fviws.FileMinorPart, fviws.FileBuildPart, fviws.FilePrivatePart);
    #if !NoHider
    				_wssc.WoWHiderCheck( fvih.FileMajorPart, fvih.FileMinorPart, fvih.FileBuildPart, fvih.FilePrivatePart);
    #endif
    				_wssc.VersionCheck( fvi.FileMajorPart, fvi.FileMinorPart, fvi.FileBuildPart, fvi.FilePrivatePart);
    				_wssc.SetApplication( application);

pointers = new WoW_Pointers( this, _wssc);
    				offsets = new WoW_Offsets( this, _wssc);
    			}
    			catch( Exception E)
    			{
    				if( _wssc != null)
    					_wssc.Quit();

LogLine( "Unable to login: {0}", E.Message);
    				throw E;
    			}

jumperu's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can add lazybot source to your list, here is the link.
    https://www.assembla.com/code/lazybot/subversion/nodes

The bot was abandoned(to be read as: forced by blizz) by the creator Arutha at patch 4.3 in early 2011, but i updated the offsets (pretty easy thing to do) until mop, main thread was here, when it broke cause it was alot to update, and i didn't know how.
    It was taken over a few weeks after mop by a russian fellow, RageHunter , who updated it until current patch 5.4.1 when he abandoned the project and he did not share the source.
    The bot had a few thousand users, it was very easy to use. It is a nice bot with more than 1000 line of coding very nicely done.

However, we have a fellow OC user who has taken upon him to revive the bot, charles420 , he has some things figured out, some he is still struggling on, it's alot of work since he is updating everything since 4.3 and he did promise to create a new svn with the updated source so everyone who wants to - can contribute. Hoping for the best.
    :gusta:wow:gusta:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12