0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Diary of a wowboter

Originally Posted by Decaprio
    Is WoWBotter Free?
    Wowbot is free, bytebot (normal access) is free, but innerspace costs 10$/3 months.

Snuss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

does this bot have the disconnect problems like glider has ?

lohkies's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay , i have a few questions about ISX and bytebot or w/e is it easy to set waypoints and stuff..do you even HAVE to set up waypoints..or can you just like go somewhere hit a button and it will run around trying to find mobs within a certain vicinity? Thanks

Chukkii's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by KuRIoS
    Glider can go to vendor and sell grey stuff and repair for you. you just need to configure it correctly
    ... you can?!?!?!??! HOW?! O_o''

Explicit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can someone host bytebot somewhere for me or get me a actual download link, OR a user/pass to use to log into their fourms? its too tough to DL IMO

papvag's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Zag
    Wowbot is free, bytebot (normal access) is free, but innerspace costs 10$/3 months.
    Plz zag can u plz explain about bytebot and access plz.somewhere in forums (isxwow) i read about bytebot PUBLIC.so exist and a donators or prive version that is more stable and with no bugs???Btw i could not set waypoints.......so im so stupid or....somthing buggy...???And smthing else why the **** my toon loot twise ??????its very botish behaviour imo to loot a corpse twice :S
    Ty in advance
    Last edited by papvag; 04-06-2007 at 12:37 PM.

Zag's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Snuss
    does this bot have the disconnect problems like glider has ?
    I have never been disconnected whit bytebot.

Originally Posted by [URL="http://www.mmowned.com/forums/members/lohkies.html"
    lohkies[/url]]
    Okay , i have a few questions about ISX and bytebot or w/e is it easy to set waypoints and stuff..do you even HAVE to set up waypoints..or can you just like go somewhere hit a button and it will run around trying to find mobs within a certain vicinity? Thanks
    You set up roam point with Bytebot and your character will be roaming in this spot in a radius of x (you can set x 0-300). When there is no monster in range, he will travel to the nearest roam spot and he will do this all over again.

In conclusion, YES you have to set some points, but only 5-6 for an area against 1000 for glider.

Originally Posted by explicit
    can someone host bytebot somewhere for me or get me a actual download link, OR a user/pass to use to log into their fourms? its too tough to DL IMO
    You need to pay for innerspace in order to be able to download bytebot, and even if you get bytebot YOU NEED THE ****ING PLATFORM TO RUN IT WHICH IS INNERSPACE.

DeMoN's Avatar -==FiXeR==-
    Thanks G/R
    16/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok so i took the plunge and bought innerspace access and may i please say this thing is ****in awsome! bytebot is just the tip of the iceberg. there is so much you can do with this. on top of everything else when you sign up make sure to use a referral link as you will get an 15 days extra for a $10/3month subscription and 30 days extra for a $36/1year subscription. i know this isnt a place to advertise and im not trying to nor do i want to piss anyone off but if you would like a refferal link you may use mine.

http://www.lavishsoft.com/account/re...rral=ferran411

A bit about ISxWoW
    -==BG Botting==-
    -=The + side=-
    I setup and configure the av+ab bot yesterday and in 10hrs i managed to grind out just over 10k honor (~1k/hr) not to mention i have a butt load of marks. This thing pvps better then a human!! No it doesnt jsut sit there like an afk bot. As a lvl 66 arms spec warrior with fairly bitchin gear i was able to easily take out lvl 70's of the same class/spec as well as other classes that are usually a bitch.
    -=The - side=-
    It took about 2hrs to setup with reading through the forums to add the bits of code i wanted and then premapping. Occasionly i would pop in to check on it and when some one had feared me off course (i.e. steap incline) the bot would sit there and say no path or run straight ahead, but no worries they usually came, ganked me, then i would respawn again and continue onwards. The only other draw back was when in AV it would continuosly run in to the Boss's room and pull everyone which would piss off the people trying to take out the Commanders 1 by 1 (most probably just thought me to be a n00b). Lastly in bg's you will die alot as you will always run into the huge group of the opposing faction and start attacking but you usually take out atleast 1 or 2 befor you die, as it always trys to target the weakest character near you.

-==Grinding Botting==-
    Well everyone knows the plus and minus to botting but the awsome thing about this bot is you can make it do what ever you want. It uses the new Lavnav system inwhich it will make a mapfile to remember where you have been and the surrounding terrain. So the next time it runs past there it wont get stuck on a tree or steep incline. Using either WoWbot or ByteBot (i recommend bytebot its so much nicer) still requires the ability to cut and paste and the ability to read. The only thing alot of you will probably be moaning and groaning about is the fact you have to make your own path file. Its not hard you run to a location you would like to grind hit add. Then run a few 100 yards away to some other location you would like it to go to after awhile and hit add. Do this like 5 times and then set it loose but don't forget to add your sell/repair vendors and the Griffon master if your changing zones. This thing will run around smoothly looking like a real person.

-==Money Grinding==-
    Again just the tip of the iceberg but with a bit of scripting knowledge its fairly easy to set this thing up to sit at the AH and monopolies auctions. You can make bottomfeeder work 100% and undetectable. You can make it run to the mail fetch items and repost them on the ah for what ever you want them to go for, while buying out any listings less then your own. In return makign anyone who wants the item pay what your listing it for.

-==Addons / Hacks==-
    Although isxwow.net is against useing innerspace to munipulate game code or mem values to recieve unfair advantages (i.e. mountain climb or tele to plane) Innerspace makes doing so possable 100% risk free as it seperates the warden (isxwarden) process from wow (isxwow). Leaving warden contained in its own virtual enviroment where everything is superb with wow. Thus the protection blizz uses on its code (warden) to prevent certain events from happening is no more.

I'm sure there is alot i have missed as there is so many possabilites with Innerspace and Lavishscript. But let me give this warning if you are n00berific, a complete and total dusche, wanting a 1 click (or even 2 click) and go bot, or wanting someone else to do all of the work for you. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR IT. Innerspace is the workspace. ISxWarden, ISxWoW are the tools 'given' to you. The people that use these tools to develope Scripts for the public to use arent going to hold your hands. But if you can use the search function on a website and cut and paste you should do fine with it.

hope this is informative and helps anyone with questions on what IS is and a few possabilities of what you can do with it.

-ih8u2

1 glider key = $25
    1 KAM key = $15
    1 WoW key = $20
    1 TBC key = $40
    Getting banned cause you were to lazy to get a real bot that actually protects against Warden = Priceless
    Last edited by DeMoN; 04-06-2007 at 07:05 PM.

samishii23's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just incase anyone is having issues with the DirectX portion of this, I did a small amount of searching, and found a site that offers the update (which I just installed and works fine) free, and no verification.

http://www.brothersoft.com/games/too...006_51994.html

:wave:

papvag's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by ih8u2
    ok so i took the plunge and bought innerspace access and may i please say this thing is ****in awsome! bytebot is just the tip of the iceberg. there is so much you can do with this. on top of everything else when you sign up make sure to use a referral link as you will get an 15 days extra for a $10/3month subscription and 30 days extra for a $36/1year subscription. i know this isnt a place to advertise and im not trying to nor do i want to piss anyone off but if you would like a refferal link you may use mine.

http://www.lavishsoft.com/account/re...rral=ferran411

A bit about ISxWoW
    -==BG Botting==-
    -=The + side=-
    I setup and configure the av+ab bot yesterday and in 10hrs i managed to grind out just over 10k honor (~1k/hr) not to mention i have a butt load of marks. This thing pvps better then a human!! No it doesnt jsut sit there like an afk bot. As a lvl 66 arms spec warrior with fairly bitchin gear i was able to easily take out lvl 70's of the same class/spec as well as other classes that are usually a bitch.
    -=The - side=-
    It took about 2hrs to setup with reading through the forums to add the bits of code i wanted and then premapping. Occasionly i would pop in to check on it and when some one had feared me off course (i.e. steap incline) the bot would sit there and say no path or run straight ahead, but no worries they usually came, ganked me, then i would respawn again and continue onwards. The only other draw back was when in AV it would continuosly run in to the Boss's room and pull everyone which would piss off the people trying to take out the Commanders 1 by 1 (most probably just thought me to be a n00b). Lastly in bg's you will die alot as you will always run into the huge group of the opposing faction and start attacking but you usually take out atleast 1 or 2 befor you die, as it always trys to target the weakest character near you.

-==Grinding Botting==-
    Well everyone knows the plus and minus to botting but the awsome thing about this bot is you can make it do what ever you want. It uses the new Lavnav system inwhich it will make a mapfile to remember where you have been and the surrounding terrain. So the next time it runs past there it wont get stuck on a tree or steep incline. Using either WoWbot or ByteBot (i recommend bytebot its so much nicer) still requires the ability to cut and paste and the ability to read. The only thing alot of you will probably be moaning and groaning about is the fact you have to make your own path file. Its not hard you run to a location you would like to grind hit add. Then run a few 100 yards away to some other location you would like it to go to after awhile and hit add. Do this like 5 times and then set it loose but don't forget to add your sell/repair vendors and the Griffon master if your changing zones. This thing will run around smoothly looking like a real person.

-==Money Grinding==-
    Again just the tip of the iceberg but with a bit of scripting knowledge its fairly easy to set this thing up to sit at the AH and monopolies auctions. You can make bottomfeeder work 100% and undetectable. You can make it run to the mail fetch items and repost them on the ah for what ever you want them to go for, while buying out any listings less then your own. In return makign anyone who wants the item pay what your listing it for.

-==Addons / Hacks==-
    Although isxwow.net is against useing innerspace to munipulate game code or mem values to recieve unfair advantages (i.e. mountain climb or tele to plane) Innerspace makes doing so possable 100% risk free as it seperates the warden (isxwarden) process from wow (isxwow). Leaving warden contained in its own virtual enviroment where everything is superb with wow. Thus the protection blizz uses on its code (warden) to prevent certain events from happening is no more.

I'm sure there is alot i have missed as there is so many possabilites with Innerspace and Lavishscript. But let me give this warning if you are n00berific, a complete and total dusche, wanting a 1 click (or even 2 click) and go bot, or wanting someone else to do all of the work for you. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR IT. Innerspace is the workspace. ISxWarden, ISxWoW are the tools 'given' to you. The people that use these tools to develope Scripts for the public to use arent going to hold your hands. But if you can use the search function on a website and cut and paste you should do fine with it.

hope this is informative and helps anyone with questions on what IS is and a few possabilities of what you can do with it.

-ih8u2

1 glider key = $25
    1 KAM key = $15
    1 WoW key = $20
    1 TBC key = $40
    Getting banned cause you were to lazy to get a real bot that actually protects against Warden = Priceless
    Ty for ur nice post ,its full of infos about ISxWoW.i m new to the community and i dont like the bahaviour if u need help for smthing.e.x i have a prob with loot(my toon loot twice a dead body,and its botish behaviour)and about path making(my toon dont follow the spots that i gave him ant goes ever he wants),I cant post my probs to isxwow community cause every one that posts a prob all start saying <noob go to glider or start programming urself ....>
    That i DONT LIKE at isxwow.Otherwise is very good proggram and IF i could set it up properly i ll see all benefits .Now the only thing that i m seeing is my toon runing and killing every he want and loot the corpse twice....
    Ty in advance

DeMoN's Avatar -==FiXeR==-
    Thanks G/R
    16/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok, trying to break the language barrier here but i believe your saying your toon kills a target then trys to loot the corpse twice? may i inquire which botting script you are using and the version?

papvag's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by ih8u2
    ok, trying to break the language barrier here but i believe your saying your toon kills a target then trys to loot the corpse twice? may i inquire which botting script you are using and the version?
    First of all sorry for my bad language.
    I m using lavish 1.09 (4433)Pro ,ByteBot - Release 1.90 and ByteBot 1.40 By b7731.My probs are:
    I cant set the roams spots.My toon dont stay at the spots and go ever he wants...
    When i kill a mob my toon loot it and in 2 sec he loot the corpse again :S
    Ty in advance

Zag's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by papvag
    Plz zag can u plz explain about bytebot and access plz.somewhere in forums (isxwow) i read about bytebot PUBLIC.so exist and a donators or prive version that is more stable and with no bugs???Btw i could not set waypoints.......so im so stupid or....somthing buggy...???And smthing else why the **** my toon loot twise ??????its very botish behaviour imo to loot a corpse twice :S
    Ty in advance
    Well with a normal access, you only get the second latest version and with the svn access which cost either 10$ or your time as a good programmer, you can get the latest progress on the bot.

Originally Posted by papvag
    First of all sorry for my bad language.
    I m using lavish 1.09 (4433)Pro ,ByteBot - Release 1.90 and ByteBot 1.40 By b7731.My probs are:
    I cant set the roams spots.My toon dont stay at the spots and go ever he wants...
    When i kill a mob my toon loot it and in 2 sec he loot the corpse again :S
    Ty in advance
    Double loot : This is just a lag problem on your side. Close everything else than WoW (like msn, firefox, aim, etc) and turn down all the graphics and resolution setting to the minimum (the bot doesn't care if it looks nice/cool or not). You should be in the 50+ fps and with a 120- ms.
    For your two other problems, I have no idea in hell...

Originally Posted by samishii23
    Just incase anyone is having issues with the DirectX portion of this, I did a small amount of searching, and found a site that offers the update (which I just installed and works fine) free, and no verification.

http://www.brothersoft.com/games/too...006_51994.html

:wave:
    Thanks but I've already put a link to filefront on the first page 4th post... also thanks for providing a virus scan?
    Last edited by Zag; 04-07-2007 at 11:14 AM.

nepluto's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is getting the SVN access worth it? im haveing a horrible time with the bot when it comes to going up hills or stairs. Not sure what the issue is. i have tried to lower and raise the distance at which it checks for obstacles. nothing helps. anyone have a solution to this?

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast