NEW MADNESS ACCOUNTS|100%IV´s|3000+ CP´s|BEST QUALITY|400+ FEEDBACKS|2900+ ORDERS| menu

User Tag List

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    guy999's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=failmerkin;3737748]Reported.

First of all, you did not bought the product with accounts from 2016.

Only the 35 + is from 2016.

The adverts on your accounts 35-36, 34-35 and 33-34, clearly say, from 2016.... not just 35+ ones.
    So if I had purchased an account from you i wouldnt be happy either.

People are saying your are Nilpen as on your selly page its says NIlpen store..

However I have old gen 1 accounts, from Nilpen, but believe me these are great accounts that still work fine, can take down any gym with them!

NEW MADNESS ACCOUNTS|100%IV´s|3000+ CP´s|BEST QUALITY|400+ FEEDBACKS|2900+ ORDERS|
    failmerkin's Avatar Banned LEGENDARY CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    19 (79%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=guy999;3737923]
    Originally Posted by failmerkin View Post
    Reported.

First of all, you did not bought the product with accounts from 2016.

Only the 35 + is from 2016.

The adverts on your accounts 35-36, 34-35 and 33-34, clearly say, from 2016.... not just 35+ ones.
    So if I had purchased an account from you i wouldnt be happy either.

People are saying your are Nilpen as on your selly page its says NIlpen store..

However I have old gen 1 accounts, from Nilpen, but believe me these are great accounts that still work fine, can take down any gym with them!
    Hey!

Nilpen is a old partner from me, but sadly not more since he dispeared.

Its same quality as he had, and yes the 35´s is from 2016, those are from same batch as "nilpen" had long time ago but 2nd gen, the lower lvls is newer accounts and top quality but not nilpens.

Best Regards,
    Merkin

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    19 (79%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xnickedge View Post
    Hello! I have Order ID: 69a67b4e-a28e-4a20-80d1-b8fd25531d3f

I emailed you, followed instructions to change my password which wasn't an issue and now I need to change the email. I did it on the PGO site and I believe it sends you a approval request. Is this correct? Is there another step I need to take or do you handle it from here?
    Hey!

It should be auto accepted within 72 hours.

If any problems, PM me here or email me.

Cheers

Xnickedge's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=failmerkin;3737945]
    Originally Posted by guy999 View Post

Hey!

Nilpen is a old partner from me, but sadly not more since he dispeared.

Its same quality as he had, and yes the 35´s is from 2016, those are from same batch as "nilpen" had long time ago but 2nd gen, the lower lvls is newer accounts and top quality but not nilpens.

Best Regards,
    Merkin

Thank you for the reply. I will monitor it.

It is a level 35 account. It currently has the warning for shadow banning. Is this something that will disappear after a week and I can play normally?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    19 (79%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Xnickedge;3737949]

Thank you for the reply. I will monitor it.

It is a level 35 account. It currently has the warning for shadow banning. Is this something that will disappear after a week and I can play normally?

Hey!

All old accounts suffer from warning but no shadowban (very few may do so).

Anyhow, a shadowban is tempory and not permanent and should dispear if you play legit after 7-10 days.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright thank you, I hope this is the case. I can't see the Pokémon listed on reddit as well as the whole Store is blanked out so this account was definitely hit with it. If this gets sorted out as well as email change I will be happy. The Tyrannitar candy is a little lower than listed, and there isn't any 100% dragonites that I have seen after checking most of the top CP pokes which is a bummer. The account looks good though besides those things.

Also, I wish the account wasn't botted outside the US. That is a relatively minor complaint however. It does check out for a 11/2016 creation date.

tomi_2501's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Adam, last warning seriously. Fix my issue today or i am going to write a new comment about everything. You have been stalling to fix my issue for over 50 days now and i have had it enough. I should have got my accounts on Saturday and money on Monday. It's Wednesday now and i got neither of those.

Come online at Skype today. Not tomorrow, not at 4 am. You're here writing comments so you can come online at your previous Skype as well.

If not, i will have to write everything i know but then i wont delete/edit my comment and you can keep all the money i have sent you. This is ridiculous what you're doing to me.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    19 (79%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tomi_2501 View Post
    Adam, last warning seriously. Fix my issue today or i am going to write a new comment about everything. You have been stalling to fix my issue for over 50 days now and i have had it enough. I should have got my accounts on Saturday and money on Monday. It's Wednesday now and i got neither of those.

Come online at Skype today. Not tomorrow, not at 4 am. You're here writing comments so you can come online at your previous Skype as well.

If not, i will have to write everything i know but then i wont delete/edit my comment and you can keep all the money i have sent you. This is ridiculous what you're doing to me.
    Hey, please contact him where ever you are speaking with him, im still not adam as i wrote 1000% times.

I have already ID verified it with mods/admin.

Best Regards,
    Merkin

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    19 (79%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright thank you, I hope this is the case. I can't see the Pokémon listed on reddit as well as the whole Store is blanked out so this account was definitely hit with it. If this gets sorted out as well as email change I will be happy. The Tyrannitar candy is a little lower than listed, and there isn't any 100% dragonites that I have seen after checking most of the top CP pokes which is a bummer. The account looks good though besides those things.

Also, I wish the account wasn't botted outside the US. That is a relatively minor complaint however. It does check out for a 11/2016 creation date.
    Hey!

Well account aint botted outside US, so thats good news!

Sant Monica is the location, only that location.

Regarding shadow ban, its temporary luckely.

Yes, its from 2016 as advertised, yes the tyranitar candy is bit lower due it was used to evolve/upgrade the tyranitar.

From beginning all accounts got it, so its same thing since you anyhow gonna evolve and upgrade a tyranitar from the high iv larvitars.

Also, the 100 IV dragonites need to be evolved, take the 100 IV and highest CP dratinis /dragonair and just evolve and go crazy!

KarlSagan$exBot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    failmerkin - I bought a 9.95 bulk order last week and the money went through to you, but you were out of stock. Please let me know when you can send me that 9.95. I already went ahead and ordered a ~12$ bulk set. Email is [email protected].

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    19 (79%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KarlSagan$exBot View Post
    failmerkin - I bought a 9.95 bulk order last week and the money went through to you, but you were out of stock. Please let me know when you can send me that 9.95. I already went ahead and ordered a ~12$ bulk set. Email is [email protected].
    Hey!

What you mean it went out of stock? If its out of stock you cant pay, you cant pay i mean.

Aaaah, never seen that before. Gyazo - 46e21cac77d1f0f5133a0f799dc7a87e.png

Apparently, somehow you bought at exact same second as someone else lol.

Well, i PM you a solution mate!

Of 2900 orders, never seen that happen

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey!

What you mean it went out of stock? If its out of stock you cant pay, you cant pay i mean.

Aaaah, never seen that before. Gyazo - 46e21cac77d1f0f5133a0f799dc7a87e.png

Apparently, somehow you bought at exact same second as someone else lol.

Well, i PM you a solution mate!

Of 2900 orders, never seen that happen
    Sounds good, thanks!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KarlSagan$exBot View Post
    Sounds good, thanks!
    Hey man hit me up with that PM solution!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey!

It should be auto accepted within 72 hours.

If any problems, PM me here or email me.

Cheers
    Hello! The 72 hour marker came and passed and the email change has not taken effect. Please let me know what I should do. I would like to exchange it with an account that I can change the email if possible. The account looks good, I just want to be able to have ownership of it. This part of it is very important to me and was stated that it could be done previously by you. I have also PM'd you, Skyped you and emailed you.

I have not picked a team or changed the username as I wanted to ensure the email change before doing so.

Order ID: 69a67b4e-a28e-4a20-80d1-b8fd25531d3f

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello! The 72 hour marker came and passed and the email change has not taken effect. Please let me know what I should do. I would like to exchange it with an account that I can change the email if possible. The account looks good, I just want to be able to have ownership of it. This part of it is very important to me and was stated that it could be done previously by you. I have also PM'd you, Skyped you and emailed you.

I have not picked a team or changed the username as I wanted to ensure the email change before doing so.

Order ID: 69a67b4e-a28e-4a20-80d1-b8fd25531d3f
    Hello! I wanted to follow up on this as it has been over a day and have not heard back from you on Skype, email, Pm or post. I don't want to seem impatient but I can't play this account with the shadowban it has currently for the most part and am afraid to commit to a name change or gym selection if you need it an exchange. Please let me know what you would like to do in this situation. I would either like a refund or an exchange for an account that I can change the email to like you stated was possible.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast